Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ibrahimmustafa.magu@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ibrahimmustafa.magu@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Please advice urgently.
People
Ibrahim Mustafa <ibrahimmustafa.magu@hotmail.com> Today at 7:14
Message body
Good Day,

Did you authorize for the change of beneficiary/account for your Contract/Inheritance funds.
We recently received instruction last week authorizing us to change your former payment details/account to the bank details below due to your illness. The new bank account was accompanied by a duly sworn affidavit of claim.

Here is account details of the new beneficiary:

SOVEREIGN BANK
ROUTE# 37
MANCHESTER NEW JERSEY
08439 USA
ACCT NAME Vince Joseph
ACCT # 1390189332
ROUTING # 232452696

Please advice urgently.

Sincerely,

Ibrahim Mustafa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ibrahim.mustafamaguprivate@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:04 am

Attention:

I have received your mail.

After our investigation and review on your payment file, series of deliberation made so far, we have come to resolved this issue concerning your yet unclaimed inheritance/contract fund which is the major reason we decide to contact you directly in other to verify from you ,possibly make some arrests on this regard and at the same time acknowledge a confirmation from you if the said Mr. Vince Joseph,who claimed to be your representative is from you or not before we proceeding further on recommendation of the release of your overdue payment to that account and this implementation occurs as a result to ensure that we do not recommend for to make out this payment to impostor claiming to be sent by you in other for you not to loose your funds, as you are aware of some internet frauds going on presently.

Be advised that in order to have the fund processed directly to your account you have to contact our approved consultant of Central Bank of Nigeria, he will assist you to obtain and sign off transfer documents on your name because of the wrong submission earlier made by Mr. Vince Joseph to transfer the fund to SOVEREIGN BANK , the documents needed for a change of documentations and filings before release of the fund to your account or in any of your preferred payment option or directing transfer of your funds into your designated account.

Here are the Three documents needed from you in order to make change of wrong submission earlier made by Mr. Vince Joseph on your behalf for the release of fund to your account immediate.

(A) International Legality Certificate of Fund"
(b) An Affidavit of Claim on Certificate of Ownership of the Fund and
(c) An Irrevocable Payment Release Order.

Be advised to confirm to him the following details as contained in your payment file with us to the attorney office as we directed.

BD Act Name: Transaction Reference Number: CB.3028810936-903NG
(CBN/IRD/TLX/10/17 )
Payment File No. 174

Quickly get in contact with him so that He will start the preparation of the paperwork and submit it to our bank without further delays so that the transfer can be effect immediately, and also your contact will be forward to his office today. Please you are advised to correspond in all manner of urgency to enable us quickly facilitate immediate remittance of your funds directly to you.

Below is the contact of the Attorney contact him immediately

Chris Uche & Co.(S.A.N)
Name: Barrister Chris Uche
Tel: +234 8114090228

This is his email ( barrister.chris_uche@consultant.com ) or ( bc.lrd81@yahoo.com )

Meanwhile, you are advice to get back to my office immediately with the requested details to enable us have your correct details to wire
your fund.

1. Your full name:........................
2. Your telephone numbers:.................
3. Your full home address:.................
4. Your Company address and position.............
5. Your Age and Sex.............

Your Sincerely,

Best Regards
MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU

Header:
Return-Path: <ibrahim.mustafamaguprivate@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic310.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017
From: Ibrahim Mustafa <ibrahim.mustafamaguprivate@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Ibrahim Mustafa <ibrahim.mustafamaguprivate@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Please advice urgently.

Phone:
+2348114090228
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Attention:

After due investigations on your overdue payment structure, our resolution and recommendation have been forward to the Senate Committee Debt Reconciliation on our report for consideration for immediate Payment Release Order of your Overdue payment directly to your bank account.
Note that I have been also informed by the accredited Attorney Barrister assigned to assist you facilitate the procurement of the Valid Authoritative Payment Documents on your name substantiating the release of your payment to your bank account, he reported that after his applications and submission from various Ministries of the government and some of those classified valid payment documents have been duly issued on your name for your fund release.

Find attached the two important Payment Documents issued on your name from the Presidency and Federal Ministry of Finance authorizing the release of your overdue payment to your account or any of your preferred payment option.

The remaining legal document Affidavit of Claim will required you to pay for the official stamp duty and Oath fee about $960 before it could be obtained from the Federal High Court which this payment will be made right at the Court Registrar and Receipt of Payment issue on your name and tendered to the Court for onward issuance of the Affidavit of Claim document on your name for immediate Payment Order to the Bank via onward transfer of the fund to your bank account.

I will urge you to try as much as possible to have a consensus agreement/arrangement with the Attorney to enable procurement of the Affidavit document for immediate fund transfer of your fund to your bank account.
Your Sincerely,

Best Regards
MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
EFCC Acting Chairman,
Executive Director (EFCC)

Fixed.png

20171104193308-0db0a935-la.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:29 am

Attention:

Regarding sending the need amount for the stamp duty and Oath fee to enable the Lawyer procure the legal document for your fund release.This is the Staff Receivers information you might need to send the the amount $960 through Western Union or Money Gram for conclusion of your payment release.

NAME: KENNETH UCHE EJIMOFOR
ADDRESS : NO: 18 ALLEN AVENUE LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION : COLOR/ WHITE

As soon as you send that amount you forward the payment information , so that it will be forwarded to Lawyer for the Affidavit of Claim document .

Best Regards

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
EFCC Acting Chairman,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Attention:

Regarding sending the need amount for the stamp duty and Oath fee to enable the Lawyer procure the legal document for your fund release.This is the Staff Receivers Account Information you might need to send the the amount $960 for conclusion of your payment release.

BANK NAME:SKYE BANK
NUMBER :35 SHASHA ROAD AKOWONJO ROAD
ACCOUNT NAME: ADEBIYI SAMUEL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1763110066
SWIFT CODE: PRDTNGLA
LAGOS CODE NUMBER:076152665

As soon as you send that amount you forward the paymentslip , so that it will be forwarded to Lawyer for the Affidavit of Claim document .

Best Regards

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
EFCC Acting Chairman,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:19 am

Attention:

I shall be waiting for the payment slip as soon as you make the payment.

Best Regards

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU

EFCC Acting Chairman,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 pm

Attention:

Update me if you have sent the amount as supposed as I am waiting for the payment slip , if you have sent the amount.

Best Regards

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU

EFCC Acting Chairman,

Attention:

Regarding sending the amount for the government stamp duty and Oath fee for completion of your fund release.
I hereby forward two fiduciary accounts . You should send the amount $960 in any of these accounts, you preferred and forward the payment slip.

BANK OF AMERICA
ACCOUNT NAME: BABBAS & CO llc
ACCOUNT NO:004666421045
ROUTING : 026009593
BANK ADDRESS: 740 GALLIVAN BLVD, BOSTON MA 02122

BANK NAME:CITI BANK NEW YORK
ADDRESS:NY,USA
SWIFT NO: CITUS33
ROUTING NO:021000089
ACCOUNT NO:36320321
ACCOUNT NAME U.B.A PLC
SWIFT NO: UNAFGNGLA
FUR CREDIT TO:
ACCOUNT NO: 3002026049
BENEFICIARY: UDINEW NIGERIA LIMITED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:32 am

If you have sent the amount on any of those any of those fiduciary accounts as you promised , you should forward the payment slip for confirmation.

Best regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Mustafa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Attention:

Update me, what is going on and why you have not sent the amount on any of those accounts and forward the payment slip as you promised .
Understand that the Attorney assigned to you Barrister Chris Uche should commence with the proceedings by Tuesday next week in getting the Legal Document Affidavit of Claim on your behalf for your fund release. There is absolutely get need for you to send that amount for the stamp duty and Oath fee, because of urgency it demands can you send it through Western Union or Money Gram on my name if you have not sent the amount as you need to send the stamp duty and Oath fee very urgently .

IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Best Regards

MR. IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU

EFCC Acting Chairman,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.chris_uche@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Dear

I have been wondering why you have kept silence over this issue of your overdue payment which has been placed on proper channel and approved for immediate release direct transfer to your bank account as soon as the legal document is issued on your name which I have completed all the necessary procedure to obtain the document only waiting for just part-payment for the Government stamp duty and Oath fee.
It might surprise you to know that I have worked so hard with due process to ensure that justice is made on your payment , which I am happy as at today that I have made corrections and validated your payment which is waiting for immediate release directly to account upon presentation of the Affidavit of Claim document.
I will urge you to remain absolutely focus and determined to receive your payment through a legitimate process under the confine of the law on our statutory payment policy.

Be informed that all is now set for your overdue fund release as soon as the official stamp duty has been paid for the legal document Affidavit of Claim.
However, if you can the stamp duty and Oath fee , I will use my position and capacity to proceed to obtain the Affidavit of Claim on your name from Federal High Court for immediate release of your fund to your account.
I urge you to send the amount so that I will proceed to procure the Affidavit of Claim document for your fund transfer to your bank account as I shall personally take possession of those valid payment documents issued on your name to the Remittance Department of bank to effect payment to your account or to any of your preferred payment option.

Meanwhile, reconfirm your account details for authentication which will also help to avoid making payment to a wrong account and your direct telephone number for easy communication. Your Photo ID for your identification

Since it has been very difficult for you to send the amount through accounts that was sent to you which I cannot fathom the reason behind it. I think it might be ideal for you to find means to send it through Western Union or Money Gram no matter how difficult it might be to you because of the urgency it demands now. You should have better understanding to this effect.

However,this is the Receivers information you might need to send the amount $960 through Western Union or Money:

IBRAHIM MUSTAFA MAGU
LAGOS - NIGERIA

OR

Send through my staff Receivers information.
NAME: KENNETH UCHE EJIMOFOR
ADDRESS : NO: 18 ALLEN AVENUE LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION : COLOR/ WHITE

As soon as you send that amount you forward the payment information .

Barrister Chris Uche
Accredited Attorney ( CBN )
Direct telephone Line +234 8114090228
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.