Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

COMMON WEALTH PAYMENT CENTER FOR SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION UNIT WASHINGTON DC
ADDRESS: 444 North Capitol St NW, Washington, DC 20001, United States

Greetings,

I Am Dr. Michael Brown, Director Cash Processing Common Wealth Payment Compensation Center For Scam Victims appointed by the U.N Members lead by President Mr. Wang Y. Lee, Because of the frauds going on in World where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above United Nation held meeting in NYC United State and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be One million five hundred thousand united state dollars, ($3,500,000.00) but Three million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($3,497,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier service. We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.

My Dear as a senior official with the United Nation, controlling these cash payments now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again except our instruction giving to you, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days’ time from now. Your fund will now be packaged in a box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to this E-Mail: (paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com) All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have already stopped further communication and sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.
Dr. Michael Brown
Director Cash Processing Common Wealth Payment Compensation Center: +19293601218

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Michael Brown" <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice From Common Wealth Center USA

- no attachment...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
TELEPHONE: +234-9035825277

YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD

Attn: Beneficiary,

The Above Subject Matter Refers.

You might be very verse with the swift credit card system through the (ATM) automated teller machine system that allows direct access to make withdrawal of fund from any ATM machine or bank in the world.

The Government of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the World Bank adopted this system due to various complains/petitions received from beneficiaries concerning delays in receiving their contracts/inheritance and Lotto winning payments as expected.

It might interest you to know that the swift credit card system of payment was adopted to reduce the administrative protocols as regards (cost of transfer, vat, taxes and levies), it was adopted to help beneficiary who are financially down, And/or not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying banks charges.

Be informed, that you were contacted because your name was listed by the Presidential Committee on Foreign Contract Payments as one of those yet to be paid off. Therefore, if this method is acceptable to you and you are ready to receive your US$10.5 M via swift credit card, do contact us immediately with your following information, FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND AGE. Mind you that it will only cost you the sum of $75 only being for the Clearance and Stamp Duty fee at the airport here before dispatching your Swift Credit Card to you. Do feel free to ask question where you needed clarification or contact me on email: (unitedbafrica112@gmail.com) or on my direct line: (+234-9035825277) if this arrangement is ok by you.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. John A. Eze
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Email:

Hello,

Apply for US Government GRANTS

This is a new program that was organized by the United State Government to help people out, this is specifically for assistance of paying for bills, buying a home, business, education, disability, medical grants, company grants, personal grants and more.

A government grant is a financial award given by the federal, state or local government to an eligible grantee. US Government grants are not expected to be repaid and do not include technical assistance or other financial assistance.

Consultant General

Best Respects.
Mr. John A. Moor

Reply-To: mr.johnmoor01@gmail.com
From: Apply for US Government GRANTS <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:52 am

Recovery scam.

Email:

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Yusuf Hassan; the Assistant Secretary United Nation West Africa. This is to inform you that your $10.5M United State Dollars has been deposited with the Bank Negara New York, since last week Friday.

You should have to contact the Bank Negara New York with your receiving information on this stated below information for immediate transferring your $10.5M to any account of your choice without any delay.

Bank Negara New York
900, Third Avenue , 18th Floor
New York, NY 10022 United States of America
Tel: + 1 646 854 1722
Fax: + 1 815 425 7623

Contact Person:

Mr. Alister Maitland
Foreign Transfer Manager (BNNEWYORK)
Tel: + 1 646 854 1722
Email: banknegaranewyork@usa.com

You should keep me update on the way forward with the Bank Negara New York, and let me know immediately you receive your fund.

Acknowledge the receipt of this mail.

Thanks

Dr. Yusuf Hassan
Assistant Secretary United Nation W/Africa

Return-Path: <moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officepost61@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Yusuf Hassan" <moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment From Dr. Yusuf Hassan

+16468541722 / +18154257623 - VoIP numbers.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK/UNITED NATIONS
COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DIRECTIVE

SCAMMED VICTIM/$2.5 MILLION BENEFICIARY.REF/PAYMENTS CODE:06654 $2.5MILLION USD

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations and Standard Chartered Bank to pay 100 Africa 419 scam victims $2.5 Million each, you are listed and approved for this payments as one of the scammed victims,get back to us as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $2.5 Million compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Lagos Nigeria,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today,in other to retain the good image of Africa,the president of the UNITED NATION is now paying 100 victims of this operators $2.5Million USD each,Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa,the payments are to be paid by Standard Chartered Bank as corresponding paying bank under funding assistance by the National Westminster bank London.

According to the number of applicants at hand,56 beneficiaries has been paid,half of the victims are from the United States and Asia,we still have more 44 left to be paid the compensations of $2.5Million each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Africa as one of their victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to them for any reason what so ever,the US secret service is already on trace of the
criminal,You can receive your compensations payments via ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Furthermore you are advice to reconfirm you billing address include your full name and direct contact telephone number to the Managing Director of Swift Card Consultant Payment Center for the certified ATM Card, the contact information is as follows:

MANAGING DIRECTOR SWIFT CARD
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Dr. James Fox
Email: paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com
TEL PHONE: +(234)-9059390195

Call him immediately you get this mail to enable him speed up for your ATM payment Card. NB: contact the Managing Director Swift Card Consultant Payment Center immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they will commence on processing.

Yours faithfully
Ms. Alice Rose.

+2349059390195 - mobile number
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Email:

Attention: Fund Beneficiary.

Based on the instruction passed to this Money Gram department from the office of the Governor of the Central Bank, a total sum of USD$450,000.00 United States Dollars only) Each, has been instructed to be paid to all the people that there funds transfer were stopped withheld or confiscated at the Ecowas office from any of the African Countries According to the explanations made, the Central Bank of the Country of Origin of your fund and the Government, have decided to take over the issue of your transfer, to save you from all wire transfer problems you where facing previously.

This is to help us check-mate all the Fraudulent activities going on here in West Africa at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received right from the Counter of any Money Gram closest to you. We have been asked to release to you a total of US$2000.00 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid, as that is the maximum limit we are legally allowed to pay in a particular transaction.

After the failure in the transfer of your fund through other means which may have been made impossible by the European, American or British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President and the Central Bank Of Benin to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $2000.00 USD every seven hours,till your payment is completed.

Only charge in receiving this payment is the cost of IMF sign and stamp fee as it was required by IMF.

The required fee should be sent through Money Gram. Upon the receipt of the $85 USD, your receivers name will be activated to enable you receive your first installment payment of $2000.00 immediately. Note: You can not be able to start picking up the money until your Name is activated to the system.Immediately we receives the payment, we shall activate your name to enable you start receiving your payment immediately.

The Receivers Information For The $85 is as follows:

Receivers Name:...........Daniel Olisa
City:.....................Cotonou
Text Question:............The Receiver
Answer:...................Daniel
Amount:...................$85

Send the MTCN Number:.................
Senders Name:.........................
Senders Address:......................

Note: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your information confidential till your Payment is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner.

Thank you for using Money Gram!
MoneyGram®Money International Transfer
Call: +(234)-9059390195

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

Mr. Iyke G. Henry
Director MoneyGram

Reply-To: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com
From: MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>>
Subject: Very Urgent MoneyGram Payment Notice For You
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: centralbankniger@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Scam type: recovery scam.

Email:

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
PLOT 1261 HOPEWELL STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
PLOY 730, LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8038577254

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY OF FUND.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE BOARD OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA ARE HERE TO NOTIFY YOU OF YOUR PAYMENT INHERITED FUNDS OF $1.5MILLION. AFTER THE MEETING HELD ON 25TH OF FEB 2018. THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT OF NIGERIA INSTRUCTED THIS DEPARTMENT TO SEND YOUR FUNDS THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR EASIER RECEIVING OF YOUR INHERINTED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION THE MAXIMIUM AMOUNT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING DAILY STARTING FROM THE DAY YOU COMPLY WITH THIS OFFICE IS THE SUM OF $4,000.00. ALSO YOUR ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE SUM OF $95 DOLLAR ONLY FOR RE-NEWING AND RECOFIRMING YOUR PAYMENT FILE THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN THIS OFFICE WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.

PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND READY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS BEFORE REPLYING TO IT. WEARE INSTRUCTED BY MRS. JOYE NELSON, TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WHICH YOU LOST TO AFRICAN SCAMMERS WITH THIER AFFILIATED LOTTERY OFFICE HERE IN AFRICA TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICE (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) SO YOU WILL BE RECIEVING $4,000.00 USD DAILY FROM THIS OFFICE UNTILL IT COMPLETE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF ($1.5MILLION.USD).

MEANWHILE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE REQUIRED FEE OF $95 USD FOR YOUR FIRST PART PAYMENT OF $4,000 THAT WE HAVE ALREADY REMITED TO YOUR NAME BECAUSE WITH OUT THAT YOU CAN NOT PICK UP THE FIRST $4,000 FOR IT IS ON HOLD.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $95 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE REQUIRED $95 FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF (LAGOS NIGERIA) TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF THE ONE WE SENT TODAY TO YOU BUT IT WILL REMAIN ON HOLD UNTIL YOU SEND US OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE OF $95 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE IT TO YOU FOR PICKING UP.

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MTCN:..................072-650-3952
SENDER FIRST NAME:.....TATIANNA
SENDER LAST NAME:......ALLSOP
CITY:..................LAGOS
AMOUNT SENT:...........$4,000 USD

FINALLY UPDATE US WITH THE $95 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, BELOW IS OUR RECEIVING INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO REMIT THE REQUIRED $95 USD VIA WESTERN UNION OR BY MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BEING OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

1. RECEIVERS NAME...............EKWEOLU CHUBY
2. COUNTRY:.....................NIGERIA
3. CITY:........................LAGOS.
4. TEST QUESTION:...............WHAT COLOR?
5. TEST ANSWER:.................BLUE
6. AMOUNT:......................$95

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS. CONTACT OUR PAYMENT CENTRE WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND THE REQUESTED FEE.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. SENDERS ADDRESS:
3. MTCN#:
4. MOBILE/DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

YOURS IN SERVICES

MR. ANTHONY ROBERT
OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8038577254

Return-Path: <centralbankniger@ymail.com>
Reply-To: Anthony Robert <officesett.info1@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1172868091.10510330.1520306577753@mail.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 03:22:57
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM WESTERN UNION FOR YOU
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11419 YMailNorrin Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.186 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America or from any others country. I have to be very careful. My name is Brad Mark.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in the Nigeria).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONIES.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00 and above. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA or any others country to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money, Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to most of the foreign countries, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is give you the MTCN's, give you the question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $15,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the monies.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $1,000, and some are in excess of $3,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

I will need a capable person who can assist me financially and get the MTCNs activated for picking up, as it is right now, I am having good 6 MTCNs with deferent amount that has to be change on your name and activated them for picking up by you and each of the MTCN will cost the sum of $250 for the activation, but I am having 6 in numbers to be activated, if you can only assist me financially in getting the MTCNs activated please get back to me to enable us proceed on this deal immediately.

Are you interested? Are you in United State or from which of the country?

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Brad Mark

Header:

Return-Path: <moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officesett.info1@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:30:44
Subject: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UP
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: centralbankniger@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

(ATM CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION)
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
ECO BANK PLC. LAGOS NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY.

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR CONTRACT /INHERITANCE FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FUFILLED THE OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM OUR GOVERMENT. REMENBER THAT YOU SHOULD PAY REACTIVATION FEE WISH WILL COST YOU U$85.00, ONLY AND IT IS FOR THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR CARD AGAINST ITS EXPIRY BEFORE THE DELIVERY IS MADE.

THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ($10,000.00), TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECIEVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE CARD PAYMENT CENTER AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER
3. YOUR ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD TO (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTABLE)
4. YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

HOWEVER, KINDLY FIND BELOW THE CONTACT PERSON:

MR.JUSTIN MUSA.
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
ECOBANK PLC. LAGOS NIGERIA.
EMAIL: paymentsettlement88@gmail.com
TELEPHONE: +234-8135257484

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $1,500,000.00 USD AS FIRST PART QUATER PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2018. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE (S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR ATM PAYMENT.

FOR ORAL DISCUSSION, EMAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR FURTHER DIRECTION AND ALSO UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT FROM THE ABOVE MENTIONED OFFICE.

NOTE. THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS.

MR. CHIME JOHNSON.

Header:

Reply-To: "MR. CHIME JOHNSON" <paymentsettlement88@gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FROM ATM CARD DEPT
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12206 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.99 Safari/537.36

+2348135257484 was previously reported in https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 8&start=10.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

centralbankniger@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:39 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

To the Attention of .

Sir,

I wish to bring to your notice that PARIS Club in alliance with World Bank held series of meetings with African Heads of States at Addis Abbaba late December 2018 in order to offset the debts which African countries owed to Europeans, Americans, Asians and Australia citizens and the accord reached was that single paper should be issued to each certified contractor or beneficiary of any fund whose fund remains unpaid to enhance immediate and unconditional remittance of such funds to the beneficiary hence this contact to your-good-self as it was ascertained that your fund is among the unpaid funds basically for no concrete reasons which the African countries were blamed for inappropriate handling of the payment procedures which contradicted UN Charter 1141 Section 5b which empowers any contractor or beneficiary the right to claim his/her fund without prejudice.

Consequently, Your fund which is still on hold was among those to be paid out of the $2.5B loan which the PARIS Club gave to African Countries purposely to offset these debts and improve African economies. It might interest you to know also that the paper which authorizes due release of your fund is to be issued by the US Justice Department which was designated by the UN Charter 1142 Section 3a authentically for actualization of this accord. Therefore, for you to be paid, you need to contact the US Justice Department on an official Email to be given to you upon response for swift processing of the said fund in your name and due remittance of such also by the designated bank which name will be made known to you upon response also.

As you may know, this was in complete adherence to the demand of the World leaders that African countries pay their citizens any unpaid debt held in African banks or elsewhere therefore it behooves you to comply and be paid as we wish you all the best as you move towards ending your predicaments of not being paid for long by the African countries.

Regards,
Mrs. Mary John

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019
Reply-To: "Mrs. Mary John" <mrsmaryjohn24@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1030403533.1817093.1547579698444@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment Notification
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.12993 YahooMailBasic Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.