Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cticenter@stu.ac.kr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cticenter@stu.ac.kr

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:53 pm

NOTIFICATION FROM DESK OF PRESIDENCY!!!ev/ol
People
President <cticenter@stu.ac.kr> Today at 20:35
Reply-To: officeofthe_president@presidency.com
To
Recipients
Message body
From the Desk of Office of Presidency
Federal Republic of Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari
Aso Rock Villa Abuja
E-mail: officeofthe_president@presidency.com

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to bring to you notice the outcome of our meetings that just ended with UN representatives, senators and all my executives member of counselor in cabinet on issue reported from beneficiary like you,that some banks here in Nigerian including our Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) are depriving them their right to transfer their fund or
allowing their ATM Card that issue to them to start making withdrawal with it, that has been approved to them by federal government of Nigeria after paying so much money.

Now I president Muhammadu Buhari of federal republic of Nigeria have stepped into the matter to resolve and solve the issue once and for all to redeem the image of this great country Nigeria.

Therefore, I have made it mandatory that all beneficiaries involved in this subject matter should reply back to me immediately they receive this mail with the name of the supposed paying bank that owns their money, as I will issue you a WAIVER CERTIFICATE, that is sign by me with Presidential seal on it, which you present to the bank and as
well a copy will be send to them from Presidency office to release, transfer your fund or allows your ATM CARD to start working with immediate effect as an order from President.

This WAIVER CERTIFICATE, will cost you a token fee of $205 just for Presidential Seal and Stamp

I wait your response.
God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
(Commander in chief)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officeofthe_president@presidency.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 am

From the Desk of Office of Presidency
Aso Rock Villa Abuja
E-mail: officeofthe_president@presidency.com

Dear Beneficiary

With due respect this is to acknowledge the receipt of your email response, dated 24th October 2017.

However, in-line with the first notice, you are hereby officially require to send the fee of US$205 for President stamp seal and signature to enable the WAIVER CERTIFICATE Authentic and for immediate release of your ATM Card fund worth $5.5Million Dollars, For your information this is A MUST, if you want to receive your fund, as I will mandate the issuing bank UBA Bank Authority to send your ATM Card with immediate effect once you send this fee of $205usd for the WAIVER CERTIFICATE, accordingly.

Mind you that President authority supersede any other authority in the country okay

Below here is my agent information to send the fee for the WAIVER CERTIFICATE, accordingly.
Agent name DURU MICHAEL via Western Union or Money Gram

Receiver's Name: DURU MICHAEL
Test question: what for?
Test answer: waiver certificate
Amount: $205

Update me immediately you done it with information regarding the fee. My personal private telephone +2348024081528 call me

I wait your Urgent response.

God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
(Commander in chief)

Header:
Return-Path: <officeofthe_president@presidency.com>
Received: from [197.211.59.147] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 26 Oct 2017
From: President Office <officeofthe_president@presidency.com>
Subject: , NOTIFICATION FROM DESK OF PRESIDENCY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.211.59.147<br>Originating ISP: Globacom-as<br> City: Ibafo<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+2348024081528
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:39 am

Dear Beneficiary

With due respect this is to acknowledge the receipt of your email response, Since you cannot send the fee through western union or money gram then here is the bank information you request for the transfer, but because of this, the fee will be slightly increase to $250 because the bank rate is too lower than western union or money gram rate okay hope you understand me.

The information details, you can also do it through transfast transfer with the below information, which ever you want

This is for Transfast

Account Name: Duru O Michael
Account Number: 0043552436
Bank Name: Access Bank Plc
Country Nigeria

This is for bank transfer

Account Name: Duru O Michael
Account Number: 0043552436
Swift Code: ABNGNGLA
Bank address: Ijesha Road Suru-Lere Lagos
Country Nigeria

God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
President Muhammadu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:50 am

Dear Beneficiary

I acknowledge the receipt of your email response, for me I suggest you use transfast to send the fee, which will be more quicker, easier and fast too.

Explanation about transfast

Transfast is a leading online money transfer service that offers highly competitive exchange rates, low fees and impressive transfer times, all secured with a money-back guarantee and 24×7 customer support. You may want to consider Transfast as your essential stop for remittance services.

How to use transfast to Send Money Online

SELECT COUNTRY AND AMOUNT. Choose from 50+ receive countries. ...
ENTER RECIPIENT AND PAYOUT INFO. Tell us about your recipient and how you want them to receive the money – bank deposit, cash pickup and more.
FUND YOUR MONEY TRANSFER. Enter your bank, debit or credit card payment info.

Meanwhile, you should not use that first information anymore because that my agent will be on automatically leave starting from Monday 30th of October, so he cannot able to get the money across, here is the new information to use, but try and make it through western union or money gram as it is easier and fast more than bank transfer, if you cannot make it through transfast.

Moreover, you have to send me your information details where the card will be deliver to.

This is for Transfast

Account Name: Mrs Muolokwu Kenechi Perpetual
Account Number: 0707142036
Country Nigeria

God bless you.
Yours Faithfully
President Muhammadu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.