Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

presvilaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

presvilaa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:30 pm

Attn; Beneficiary, PAYMENT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND.
People
Office Of The Vice President <presvilaa@gmail.com> 23 Oct at 12:48 PM
To
@
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF VICE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
PRESIDENTIAL ADVISE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT & INHERITANCE FUND
ASO-ROCK - ABUJA
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +234-8179324620.

DATE: 23/10/2017

Attn; Beneficiary

Ref: PAYMENT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND.

Refer to the above subject matter,we wish to inform you that one Mr Michael Blomberg of 401 Olive Street, St. Louis,Missouri 63102, USA came to our office last week and submitted a request authorizing him to receive your fund with this Federal government of Nigeria,on your behalf.

He informed us that you are aware of this and in fact you sent him on your behalf to receive the fund. As a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this. We have asked them to come back later this week because they did not provide any power of attorney from you which will prove that you sent them on your behalf. This was to enable us contact you directly and verify how genuine their claims are.

Our questions therefore are these and it is very urgent and important you answer them clearly:

1) Did you instruct one Mr Michael Blomberg of 401 Olive Street, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63102, USA, Whose the below account information, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO
Swift Code: WFBIUS 6S
Routing Number: 026012881
Account Number: 1010179900574
Account Name: Mr Michael A. Blomberg

2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in favor of Mr Michael Bloomberg thereby making him the beneficiary of the fund with the above account details.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this to me urgently, if you are the person that instructed Mr Michael Blomberg to come for your fund with Federal government of Nigeria.

NOTE: Please we require your full names, current address and telephone number(s) for re-confirmation of details and call me immediately on +2348179324620.

We wait for your urgent response.

Kind Regards

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

CALL ME VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA Yemi Osinbajo AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVED THIS EMAIL ON THIS NUMBER +234-8179324620, FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SEND HIM EMAIL THROUGH THIS EMAIL:

Phone:
+2348179324620
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

presvillaa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Re: Beneficiary, CONGRATULATIONS AS WE WORK TOGETHER TO SEE THAT YOU RECEIVED WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS.
People
Office Of The President <presvillaa@gmail.com> Today at 11:47
BCC
Message body

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
HIS EXCELLENCY PRESIDENT,
MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR.
REF: FGN/001/MT103/FRN/BENE/2018
DIRECT PHONE LINE; +2348179324620

EMAIL;

OFFICIAL MEMO

To: Beneficiary

(Official Code: 777)

Am over worried that up till now a lot of foreign Beneficiaries are yet to received what they have laboured for for almost ten to Five years now. Listen if you know that you are in that category do not hesitate in replying this mail.

I President Muhammadu Buhari, will make sure that all foreign Beneficiaries from America / Europe and Canada /Asia/ Middle East receive their Fund before the end of next week.

GOOD NEWS!!! USA , Tell me the reason you fail to pay the mentioned fee for the completion of your Payment File and your Fund Release. Tell me today or if you don't have the complete fee that is stopping you from getting your Fund Release, I President Muhammadu Buhari will assure that you will receive your Fund.

AS YOU RESPONDS KINDLY CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION'S BELLOW;
FULL NAMES......................... ..........................
COUNTRY....................... .............................. .....
CITY.......................... .............................. .............
AGE........................... .............................. ................
CELL PHONE / TELEPHONE NUMBER...............
AMOUNT $............................. ..............................
DRIVERS LICENSE .............................. ........................

Call me immediately after reading this mail. +2348179324620

Yours Faithfully,

His Excellency President .Muhammadu Buhari
Commander in Chief of the Arm Force
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.