Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 pm

CBN.
People
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Head office <centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com> Today at 10:00
Message body
CBNimages

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Corporate Head Office
Central Business District
P.M.B. 0187, Garki, Abuja FCT.

From the Desk of
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Goveror (CBN)

Attn: Distinguished Fund Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam,

I wish to use this medium to humbly thank some of you who has in one way or the other expressed their hope and confidence in me as the newly appointed CBN governor. I pledge to do my best God's willing.

We stand at a moment of exceptional possibility. A moment when global poverty and development goals that long seemed unattainable have moved within our reach. A moment, also, when dangers of unprecedented magnitude threaten the future of humankind. A moment that calls us to shed resignation and routine, to rekindle the ambition that has marked the defining chapters of global poverty reduction.

A generation must rise that will drive poverty from the earth. We can be that generation. A generation must rise that will end the scourge of inequality that divides and destabilizes societies. The new CBN management can be that generation. A generation must rise that will bring effective good services to every person in every community in every country in the world. We will be that generation.

I share your pain having gone through your file, this may come as shock to you, but its real, that there are lot of unseen hands working to frustrate your funds transfer and possibly divert your fund. Hence, I am now in charge to correct all of that.

Absolutely, my appointment as the new CBN governor was crucial at this point and have sworn to always stand for the truth, politically CBN has the ability and capability to effect your transfer, but failed as a result of bad and hash policies.

During my service as the CEO of Zenith Bank Plc, I have dedicated myself to this struggle for justice. I have fought against unnecessary domination of hash policy, and I have fought for justice, equity and fairness. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for.

For a positive change, I quite understand the serious threat posed by the United Nation (UN) and some other local and international security agencies here in Nigeria, hence I am having useful dialogue with them, appealing to them to show understanding and be fair in their handling of issues.

Upon receipt of this directive, kindly suspend all forms of communication with anyone who claims he or she is representing the CBN Bank, get in contact with me for more details.

No doubt, I have your file in my desk, but to be very sure I need you to sincerely reconfirm the following to me as a working documents.

1. Amount involved $
2. Your full Bank details.
3. Mobile number
4. Age
5. Means of Identification (ID)
6. Full names/Address

Upon confirmation of the requested information's as mentioned above, we shall give you details of this wire remittance.

CBN is the Nigerian Apex Bank, with the legal right to offset Nigeria debts, both local and foreign debts, no commercial Bank has such constitutional right, please don't be mislead and STOP wasting your precious time and money with commercial Banks.

Please, I am not a saint, and I do not claim to know it all, so I depend on your valued ideas, suggestions and corporation to archive success. Thank you. PLEASE FOR DETAILS, FEEL FEEL TO CALL ME ON MY 24HRS NUMBER: +2349036275038

Expecting your response.

Thanks,

My warmest regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
New Goveror-Central Bank of Nigeria
CODE: DO GOOD.

Phone:
+2349036275038
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

nasrul.raj68@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Please, contact MCB Asap.

Nasrul Raja <nasrul.raj68@gmail.com>
Bcc:

3 Sep at 06:45

Fund beneficiary, Scam victim.

Sir,

Hope this mail meets you in good health.

As a Human Right crusader under Department of Justice DOJ, I must confess that your non payment is not spiritual, but human made error.

I was privileged to come across your abandoned file at the Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN Head Quarters and my observation is sad and disheartening, several attempts to divert or change your fund ownership.

From the report I found in your file, I share your pain, and I am determined to act as your agent, and fight for justice and make sure you are paid, no consultation or legal fee required from you, that is if you're willing to adhere to simple instructions.

There is an ongoing special payment arrangement between the Malaysian and Nigerian High commission and I have make sure your file was included among those that will be paid by the Malaysian Apex Bank.

Please, upon receipt of this email, contact and corporate with management of Malaysian Central Bank on the give information's bellow for more details, don't forget to reconfirm the following to them, your names, address and full Bank details for proper vitrification's by MCN.

Nor Shamsiah Mohamad Yunus
Governor, Central Bank of Malaysia.
Email: norshamsiah.mdy@gmail.com

I am not FULLY aware of THE Malaysian Central Bank payment policy, but I encourage you to do everything within your powers to corporate and comply with them.

Please, always quote your Reference file # CBN/FGN/FMF/886/04/2019.

Sir, I guarantee that your wire remittance is 100% safe, this is a well thought arrangement.

Always update me.,

WITH GOD ALL THIS ARE POSSIBLE.

YOURS SINCERELY,

Mr. Nasrul Raja
The Apex Bank agent.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

jhpowell.info@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Mailing address:
Office of Inspector General
c/o Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
20th St. and Constitution Ave. N.W.
Mail Stop K-300
Washington, D.C. 20551

Attention: Fund beneficiary and scam victim,

Si/Madam,

Based on non payment of debts and several petitions received from Nigerian and African Scam victims globally.

Be informed that management of the Federal Reserve Bank has engaged leaders of Africa Union (AU) and Economic West African Country States (ECOWAS) and has useful discussion on how best to offset these long over huge debts and compensate scam victims.

I must confess that significant efforts have been made, agreement reached by all the parties and after careful and thorough verifications, congrats your name has been under listed and submitted to management of Public Bank Malaysia.

Be informed that this is legitimate and a well thoughtful payment arrangement and management of Public Bank Group was carefully chosen, please give it valued attention and trial. Amount budgeted for each beneficiary is $10.5MUSD.

Please, be informed that due to several attempts by some Bank officials to either divert your funds or change your ownership, hence your wire remittance was programmed with a personal pin code, to authenticate the real and legitimate fund beneficiaries.

Note, this payment arrangement is the best and designed for your own good and safety.

Please, upon receipt of this mail, urgently contact Public Bank Group and reconfirm the following, 1. your full names 2. address, 3. Mobile number, and 4. complete Bank details and make sure you request them on how to obtain your personal pin code.

Public Bank.
Menara Public Bank, headquarters
Public Islamic Bank Berhad,
Level 14, Menara Public Bank,
146, Jalan Ampang, 50450, Kuala Lumpur.
Atten: Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Teh Hong Piow
Group Chairman / Executive Director
Public Bank- Berhad
Email: tan.sridatothp@gmail.com

Your past does not guarantee your future.

As soon as you reconfirm your personal and Bank details to the paying Bank, Public Bank, make sure you also contact Malaysian Apex Bank legal department and obtain your Personal Pin Code.

Contact Malaysian Apex Bank legal counsel on the info given below.

Head office:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Cecil Abraham & Associates
Banking, Commercial, Corporate,
Litigation & Human Right Law Firm in Malaysia
Attn: Cecil Abraham.
CEO, Cecil Abraham & Associates
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: info.cecilabram@gmail.com

Please, kindly corporate with Public Bank Group for your hitch free wire remittance.

Wish you all the best.

Yours sincerely,

Jerome H. Powell.jpg
Mr. Jerome Hayden Powell
The Chairman
Federal Reserve Bank-USA.

Header:

Return-Path: <jhpowell.info@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020
Subject: Fed. Reserve Bank, USA.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.blenheimlawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:48 pm

FRANSSEN’s Dutch ADVOCATE and international law practice office.

Barr. Laurie Berg <info.blenheimlawfirm@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 14 Jan at 17:08

Franssen Advocaten
FRANSSEN Legal Property.
The Netherlands
Human Right Office.
Head Office, Westerdoksdijk 40
1013 AE Amsterdam
Email: blenheim_lawfirm226@ live.com

Annex Office:
22B, Adeola Odeku Str,
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria.
Fund beneficiary/scam victim.

Sir/Madam,

I was privileged to come across some abandoned files at the Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN HeadQuarters and my observation is sad and disheartening, several attempts to divert or change your fund ownership, your payment files altered and some destroyed.

From the report I found in your file, I share your pain, and I am determined to act as your agent, and fight for justice and make sure you are paid, no consultation or legal fee required from you, that is if you're willing to adhere to simple instructions.

Due to failure of Nigeria and African Banks to offset these debts, there is an ongoing special payment arrangement between the ECOWAS and management of Malayan Banking Berhad Group, KL Malaysia, and your file was included among those that will be paid by Public Bank Group management Malaysia, but mind you, your file lacks vital backing documents as proof of your fund ownership.

Upon receipt of this email, urgently contact and corporate with management of Public Bank Group Malaysia on the given information below for more details, don't forget to reconfirm the following to them, 1. Your full names, 2. your address, 3.your contact number, 4. your complete Bank details for proper vitrification of your file by Public Bank Group management Malaysia.

Please, be informed that due to several attempts by some Bank officials to either divert your funds or change your ownership, hence your wire remittance was programmed with a personal pin code, to authenticate the real and legitimate fund beneficiaries.

Note, this payment arrangement is the best and designed for your own good and safety.

Please, upon receipt of this mail, urgently contact Public Bank Group and reconfirm the following, 1. your full names 2. address, 3. Mobile number, and 4. complete Bank details and make sure you request them on how to obtain your personal pin code.

Contact and send your personal and Bank details to the Public Bank address and make sure you contact Malaysian Apex legal council and be guided on how to obtain your personal pin code.
Please, kindly corporate with Public Bank Group for your hitch free wire remittance.

Public Bank.
Public Bank- Berhad

As soon as you reconfirm your personal and Bank details to the paying Bank, Public Bank, make sure you also contact Malaysian Apex Bank legal department and obtain your Personal Pin Code.

Head office:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I await your speed response.. Please listen to my professional advice and stop all the struggles.

Yours sincerely,

BARR. LAURIE BERG
CEO:
FRANSSEN’s Dutch, Human Right Office/
international law practice
Hague Netherlands.
Legal internship at a law firm in Europe - Africa.
Wayne

Re: nasrul.raj68@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:50 pm

Nasrul Raja Associates.

Nasrul Raja <nasrul.raj68@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 21 Jan at 12:40

Nasrul Raja Associates

Incorporating the practice of Nasrul Raja Associates

Head office: 23 Falolu Crescent, Area 2, Garki, Abuja
Since 1975, Nasrul Raja Associates has been dedicated to providing our clients with quality advice across a broad range of areas.
We understand that you don’t want to be spending time and money on legal issues, and therefore we make a point of minimising your costs wherever possible.
At Nasrul Raja Lawyers we develop a working relationship with our clients. When you come to us you can rest assured that you will receive personal one-on-one advice and service.
Our areas of expertise include:

Wills, estate planning and estate administration
Banking, Finance and Insurance
Family law
Dispute resolution
Contracts and agreements
Business and company law
Human Right Activist, Intellectual Property

Fund beneficiary/scam victim.

Sir/Madam,

As a Human Right crusader under the Department of Justice DOJ, I must confess that your non-payment is not spiritual, but human made error.

I was privileged to come across your abandoned file at the Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN HeadQuarters and my observation is sad and disheartening, several attempts to divert or change your fund ownership, your payment files altered and some destroyed.

Due to failure of Nigeria and African Banks to offset these debts, there is an ongoing special payment arrangement between the ECOWAS and management of Malayan Banking Berhad Group, KL Malaysia, and your file was included among those that will be paid by Public Bank Group management Malaysia, but mind you, your file lacks vital backing documents as proof of your fund ownership.

Upon receipt of this email, urgently contact and corporate with management of Public Bank Group Malaysia on the given information below for more details, don't forget to reconfirm the following to them, 1. Your full names, 2. your address, 3.your contact number, 4. your complete Bank details for proper vitrification of your file by Public Bank Group management Malaysia.

Public Bank.
Public Bank- Berhad

Head office:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I await your speed response.. Please listen to my professional advice and stop all the struggles.

WITH GOD ALL THIS ARE POSSIBLE.

Best of luck.
Mr. Nasrul Raja
CEO, Nasrul Raja Associates
Wayne

blenheim_lawfirm226@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:45 pm

FRANSSEN Legal Property.
The Netherlands
Human Right Office.
Head Office:
Westerdoksdijk 40
1013 AE Amsterdam
Email: blenheim_lawfirm226@ live.com

Annex Office:
22B, Adeola Odeku Str,
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria.

Attn: Fund beneficiary/Scam Victim.

Sir,

Hope these few messages meet you alive and in good health.

It is rather quite unfortunate what I am about to say, I have been contracted by a foreigner whose fund has been withheld for many years and she has wasted her money, borrowed from many institutions, without any hope on sight.

However, few weeks ago, she was introduced to me by someone who knows my worth as well-informed legal attorney, head office in Netherlands but have offices in several African Countries, including South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria.

Due to my connection with some top Nigerian government and the Apex Bank officials, I was able to go for her abandoned file at the Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN, I am currently working on her file, and within days her fund will be credited into her account, all legal matters, legalization and authorization has been done, official fees paid.

But unfortunately, I have observed some serious difficulty transferring her fund from Nigeria to her Bank account in Australia, hence the Apex Bank, CBN has approved their agent Bank, Public Bank of Malaysia to be crediting Bank.

I have made my enquiries and have already done the needful, her payment file will be moved to Malaysian paying Bank, Public Bank.

Upon going through the abandoned files presented to me, by the officials of the Apex Bank, CBN, I noticed your file has been abandoned for too long, and some serious alternations, important file destroyed, living some few information's about you.

So, as it stands, I have personally included your file to be transferred to the Malaysian paying Bank, but unfortunately Public Bank will not attend to you with such few details about you and your payment file, so it is important you prepared yourself, and be ready and prepared to spend some money to legalize your fund documents, because without that there is little or nothing the paying Bank can do.

Please, upon receipt of this mail, urgently contact Public Bank Group and reconfirm the following, 1. your full names 2. address, 3. Mobile number, and 4. complete Bank details..

Public Bank.
Public Bank- Berhad

Please, I am not interested to act as your lawyer, but I was touched by God to do what I have done, but I am sure Public Bank management will guide on how to do the needful.

One thing is sure, the Nigerian Banks lacks the credibility to handle this funds transfer, please don't be deceived by any Bank in Nigeria.

Contact the paying Bank, but here is your payment file reference number: CBN/FMF/PBM/00821/2021, make sure you reconfirm your authentic details and Bank information's, and have it at the back of your mind that it will surely cost you money to legalize your payment documents before remittance can be possible.

Yours sincerely,

BARR. LAURIE BERG
CEO:
FRANSSEN’s Dutch, Human Right Office/
international law practice
Hague Netherlands.
Legal internship at a law firm in Europe - Africa.

Header:

Return-Path: <blenheim_lawfirm226@live.com>
Received: from EUR05-DB8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db8eur05olkn2106.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.89.106])
Fri, 23 Apr 2021
From: Blenheim Dutch and international law Head Office Holland <blenheim_lawfirm226@live.com>
Subject: FRANSSEN Legal Property, The Netherlands.

Orig IP: 40.92.89.106 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: Dublin | Country: Ireland
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

treasury.deptus@gmail.com centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 pm

U.S. Department of Treasury
Treasury/Bills & Exchange.
Office of the Treasury Governor.
6203 C Street NW.
Room 4367
Washington, DC 20520

Attention:

Sir,

The office of the US Federal Reserve Bank. has submitted your file to this department asking us to approve and order the release of your $55Million.

The U.S. Department of the Treasury's mission is to maintain a strong economy and create economic and job opportunities by promoting the conditions that enable economic growth and stability at home and abroad, strengthen national security by combating threats and protecting the integrity of the financial system, and manage the U.S. Government’s finances and resources effectively.

Treasury's mission highlights its role as the steward of U.S. economic and financial systems, and as an influential participant in the world economy.

The Treasury Department is the executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. The Department is responsible for a wide range of activities such as advising the President on economic and financial issues, encouraging sustainable economic growth, and fostering improved governance in financial institutions. The Department of the Treasury operates and maintains systems that are critical to the nation's financial infrastructure, such as the production of coin and currency, the disbursement of payments to the American public, revenue collection, and the borrowing of funds necessary to run the federal government.

The Department works with other federal agencies, foreign governments, and international financial institutions to encourage global economic growth, raise standards of living, and to the extent possible, predict and prevent economic and financial crises. The Treasury Department also performs a critical and far-reaching role in enhancing national security by implementing economic sanctions against foreign threats to the U.S., identifying and targeting the financial support networks of national security threats, and improving the safeguards of our financial systems.

Organization

The Department of the Treasury is organized into two major components: the Departmental offices and the operating bureaus. The Departmental Offices are primarily responsible for the formulation of policy and management of the Department as a whole, while the operating bureaus carry out the specific operations assigned to the Department. Our bureaus make up 98% of the Treasury work force. The basic functions of the Department of the Treasury include:

Managing Federal finances;
Collecting taxes, duties and monies paid to and due to the U.S. and paying all bills of the U.S.;
Currency and coinage;
Managing Government accounts and the public debt;
Supervising national/global banks and foreign transfers;
Advising on domestic and international financial, monetary, economic, trade and tax policy;
Enforcing Federal finance and tax laws;
Investigating and prosecuting beneficiaries without proper approvals from the USA government, counterfeiters, and forgers.
Approving of such transfer after proper investigations.
Promote and protect the US Dollars globally.

We have carefully verified and investigated your file and observed your approved fund, total sum of $10.5Million USD to be legitimate and the US government is fully backing your ownership of such an amount, even though the approved amount is still unclaimed.

The US Treasury is confirming your legitimacy and legality no doubt.

Be informed that management of the US Treasury has engaged leaders of Africa Union (AU) and Economic West African Country States (ECOWAS) and has useful discussion on how best to offset these long over huge debts and compensate scam victims.

I must confess that significant efforts have been made, agreement reached by all the parties and after careful and thorough verifications, congrats your name has been under listed and submitted to the Treasury Department.

Upon receipt of this mail, your payment file containing total approval of $10.5Million USD has been given for payment to you. But payment was secured with PIN CODE given to legitimate beneficiaries, so make sure you contact Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN and request them on how to obtain your personal pin code.

We must receive your Personal Pin Code, PPC. before we proceed and credit your given Bank info.

You are strongly advised to as a matter of urgency to contact the CBN Asap obtain AND send us your pin code to confirm your legitimacy as a fund beneficiary:

CBN.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Corporate Head Office
Attn: Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor-Central Bank of Nigeria
Email: centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com

Please, corporate with management of CBN for a hitch free payment of your fund.

Wish you the best of luck,

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Janet L. Yellen
United States Treasury Secretary.

Header:

Return-Path: <treasury.deptus@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 18:11:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAC9wtvX8XseRTnvG5TRjEjS+2bbvDWBQnLp8bnydN-_MiMK9Pg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. Department of Treasury.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:33 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Corporate Head Office

From the Desk of
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor (CBN)

Fund beneficiary,

Ref. File #: FGN/FMF/0763/20/2021

Sir,

Congratulations,

The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007.

The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.

The objects of the CBN are as follows:

ensure monetary and price stability;
issue legal tender currency in Nigeria;
maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency;
promote a sound financial system in Nigeria; and
act as Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government.

Consequently, the Apex Bank, CBN is charged with the responsibility of administering the Banks and Other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Act (1991) as amended, with the sole aim of ensuring high standards of banking practice and financial stability through its surveillance activities, as well as the promotion of an efficient payment system.

In addition to its core functions, CBN has over the years performed some major developmental functions, focussed on all the key sectors of the Nigerian economy (financial, agricultural and industrial sectors). Overall, these mandates are carried out by the Bank through its various departments.

The conduct of Monetary Policy in Nigeria and all activities of the Central Bank of Nigeria relate with the core mandate of the bank and therefore are best understood from this perspective. Consequently, in pursuance of its functions in compliance with the core mandate, the CBN undertakes monetary policy in order to:

Maintain Nigeria’s external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal currency.
Promote and maintenance of monetary stability and a sound and efficient financial system in Nigeria.
Act as banker and financial adviser to the Federal Government; and
Act as lender of last resort to banks.

Thanks for your mail and copy of your ID well noted.

After so many years of suffering and disappointments, luckily your fund has-been approved for payment and have left Nigerian and currently with US Treasury and US Federal Reserve Bank.

This is the best opportunity to claim your long-approved fund.

The Debts Management Office, DMO, CBN and office of the paymaster General has successfully entered into debts settlement agreement with US Treasury and US Fed.

That gave birth to an acquired loan from the World Bank to offset this long-inherited debts, that worth into Billions of USD.

This Apex Bank CBN suffered highly suffocated database hack by criminals, and CBN lost so much as a result of the hack, and my name and my office were impersonated and used to mislead many.

Let me say congratulations, your name was considered among beneficiaries of $10.5MUSD each and yet to be decided accrued interest that is yet to be determined.

But all the approved beneficiaries are mandated to pay a token $790 only as part of our services to the World Bank, the said fee is nonnegotiable and nondeductible, please it's not forceful, if you're tp pay the security pin code fee, then your approved fund will be used to someone who is ready to pay.

Also, the generated pin code, was a result of safety of your fund and your good self, so we encourage all beneficiaries of $10.5MUSD to ensure you corporate with us, pay the pin code fee, for immediate release of your fund by US Federal Reserve Bank.

Look forward hearing from you.

Thanks,

My warmest regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.

Header:

Return-Path: <centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR06-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-vi1eur06olkn2109.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.17.109])
Received: from AM7P191MB0964.EURP191.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6447:3eb6:2c61:6f5a]) by AM7P191MB0964.EURP191.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::6447:3eb6:2c61:6f5a%5]) with mapi id 15.20.4287.023;
Tue, 6 Jul 2021 20:46:16 +0000
From: Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Head office <centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: U.S. Department of Treasury.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:38 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Corporate Head Office

From the Desk of
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor (CBN)

Fund beneficiary,

Ref. File #: FGN/FMF/0763/20/2021

Sir,

Thanks for your mail.

The security pin code fee is to be paid through CBN legal department.

Pay $790 only to:

Bank: UBA
Address: 133 Ejigbo Ikotu Road, Lagos Nigeria
Account Number: 300305XXXX
Benef name: C. O. A.
Benef: Ejigbo Lagos.
Sort Code: 033153322
Swift Code: UNAFNGLA

After paying scan Bank transfer slip for records.

Look forward hearing from you.

Thanks,

My warmest regards,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

treasury.deptus@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:43 pm

US Treasury Department.
Treasury/Bills & Exchange.
Office of the Treasury Governor.
6203 C Street NW.
Room 4367
Washington, DC 20520

Treasury Department rear view.JPG

Attention:

Sir,

All transfer protocols are duly observed.

We must receive your Personal Pin Code, PPC. before we proceed and credit your given Bank account with $10.5MUSD as approved in your name.

You are strongly advised to as a matter of urgency to contact the CBN Asap apply, pay $790 only and obtain your security access pin code.

Contact CBN Asap.

CBN.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Corporate Head Office
Attn: Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Email: centralbanc.nigeria@outlook.com

Please, corporate with management of CBN for a hitch free payment of your fund.

Urgently reconfirm the following, 1. your full names, 2. your address, 3. your contact phone number, 4. your complete Bank details.

Wish you the best of luck,

Yours faithfully,

Janet Yellen official Federal Reserve portrait.jpg
Dr. Janet L. Yellen
United States Treasury Secretary.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.