Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrs.rullysari12@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Next of Kin Scam:

Hello dear,

Please, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My name is Mrs Rully Nintan Sari, a bank accountant. I wish to know if we can work together. I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client who made some deposits in our bank. He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.

If you are interested, you do let me know so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible send me mail through my private email,

Best regards,

Mrs Rully
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Dear ,

Please permit me to have this issue opened up in a rather informal manner. I know naturally a business of this magnitude should commence properly with a formal meeting between us rather than the informal way it is being made open even though, I am skeptical to discuss the business here owing to lots of unsolicited/spam mails on the internet this days, but I just have to reach out to you. The business I'm about to tell you is a legal and profitable venture and there are no risks involved. I understand how you may feel about this but I want to assure you that this business is genuine and you will not regret doing it with me.

I am Mrs Rully Nintan, the Account Officer to Late Mr Jack Lee and I work with Bank BCA Jakarta Indonesia. I want you to act as the next of kin to my late customer, Mr Jack Lee who died in a car crash some years back with his wife and only daughter. I have tried several times to contact the family but found out from his file that he did not have or declare any next of kin. I have perfected all strategies for a smooth transfer of this money into the account of anyone that agrees to do this deal with me. The amount involved is $5.2 million US dollars and we will share the money equally after 5% has been set aside for refund of any expenses incurred in the transfer process.

What I want you to do is to assure me of your full support and assistance in this deal. I contacted you because you are a foreigner and you will claim to be Mr Jack's nephew as the Bank is willing and ready to work with any foreigner who has the correct information of the account and I have every information concerning the account to make for our success in this deal. If you are interested and willing to work with me, then send immediately the following, your full name, address and telephone number. I will use it to prepare Application Letter which you will forward to the Bank for immediate transfer of this fund into your Account within the next seven days.

You can call me on phone +62 8212-5511-164 for further discussions.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs Rully Nintan

Phone;
+6282125511164
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location Jakarta
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Dear

Thank you so much for your prompt response and for sending your information. I am happy that you read my first mail very dutifully and decided to do this deal with me. I want to assure you that this is an opportunity that will change both our lives for the better. The most important thing here for both of us is trust, honesty and utmost confidentiality in this deal.

I contacted you because I needed a trusted foreigner to assist me in moving the money out from my bank before this account is terminated at the end of this year and stolen as usual by our Directors. Please I do not want you to see me as a dubious person because of this, rather see me as Catholic Christian mother with a family. I am doing this because I need money to take care of my sick husband's hospital bill because he was diagnosed of liver cancer and needs to undergo treatment in America and I do not have the kind of money required for this and that is why I have decided to utilize this opportunity to save his life.

Be informed that I will be a partner with you through out this transaction. Furthermore, once we get the money into your account, I will apply for annual leave for our face-to-face meeting in your country for the sharing. More importantly, I would like to point out that as a banker, I know that transactions like this would involve us incurring some expenses in the process of claiming and transferring the money, but do not worry as we would both share any expenses that comes up and all expenses incurred by both parties would be deducted and refunded before we now share the total money equally.

I have prepared a Letter of Application which is attached to this mail. I want you to read the Application Letter very well, then print it and sign your signature and attach it as copy and forward to the Bank through the two(2) email addresses in the application. This is the first step towards realizing this project. Once you do this, then we wait for the response of the Bank and we then know the way forward.

Like I said, I am counting on you for the success of this.

Regards,

Rully Nintan Sari

Text from attached docx file;
BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
29TH FLOOR, GRAND INDONESIA
JALAN M.H. THAMRIN NO. 1 JAKARTA – 10310
JAKARTA INDONESIA
PHONE:+62 822 9733 3748
FAX: +62 21 2585 7000
EMAIL:  info@bankbcaindonesia.com
bca.info@asia.com 

ATTENTION: MAX MARKUS KUMESAN 11th October, 2017
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER

Dear Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF $US5.2 US DOLLARS

I humbly submit my application this day as the Next of Kin/Sole beneficiary to your late customer Mr. Jack Lee from South Korea whose funds are currently deposited in your bank. Late Mr Jack Lee is my cousin and I am the only surviving relative.

I therefore humbly apply putting claim over his funds totaling $5.2 Million US Dollars that has been lying dormant in your bank. The money should kindly be transferred into my Bank Account in my country. I wish my application will be given immediate attention as I hope to receive your urgent reply. Moreover, I want to apologize for the late application, as we have been busy with his other estates.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Profile Elements:
Astina Iwamony / astina.iwamony1
Active on August 29th, 2017

astina.JPG

Phones:
+6282297333748
City or exchange location Solo
Original network provider* Komselindo STKB-C (AMPS)

+622125857000
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Jakarta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bca.info@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:23 pm

BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA

Our ref: bcaid/frd/897/vol.1/17

ATTENTION:

NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION

WE ARE WRITING YOU WITH REFERENCE ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER. WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS BELONGING TO MR JACK LEE WHOM YOU CLAIM TO BE HIS NEXT OF KIN.
IN PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 5 SECTION IV, SUB SECTION 6 OF THE FINANCIAL ACT OF 2010 AS AMENDED CONCERNING NEXT OF KIN/INHERITANCE APPLICATION, YOU ARE TO SUPPORT THIS APPLICATION WITH LEGALLY AUNTHENTICATED DOCUMENTS BYFILLING THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURNING SAME WITH THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

ALSO, YOU WILL HAVE TO START MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO APPEAR PERSONALLY AT OUR OFFICE IN JAKARTA FOR SIGNING AND NOTARIZATION OF OTHER RELEASE DOCUMENTS BUT WHERE YOU CANNOT COME, YOU HAVE TO GET A LAWYER TO STAND ON YOUR BEHALF BUT NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS SERVICE CHARGES.

GET BACK TO US OR YOU CAN CALL IF YOU NEED FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS.

Yours in service,

MR ADE SUBIANTO
BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA.

20171013002158-0842c193-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bca.info@asia.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:51 am

BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA

ATTENTION:

NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION

SINCE YOU CANNOT COME TO INDONESIA, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO GET A LAWYER TO REPRESENT YOU HERE AND PRESENT TO US THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHICH IS STATED IN THE FORM WHICH YOU SAID YOU COULD NOT DOWNLOAD. THE DOCUMENTS INCLUDE:

COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MR JACK LEE
POWER OR ATTORNEY/LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION

ONCE YOU PRESENT THIS DOCUMENTS, WE WILL COMMENCE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOU.

Yours in service,

MR ADE SUBIANTO
BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:44 pm

I must say that I'm not happy the way you have been going with this project. You're not keeping me abreast of what you are doing and you want to expose me in my office that I am with you on this issue when I already told you that this project should be between me and you alone and that the bank should not know that I'm involved with you on this so that you don't put me into problems.

Now, as I told you earlier in one of my mails, we will need the service of a lawyer to get us the two documents requested by the bank which is the Death Certificate and Power of Attorney. So, what you will do now is to write a mail to the bank and tell them to give you a lawyer who will stand for you in the bank and also get this documents for us. Without this documents the bank can not approve the application to release the funds to you.

So, send a mail to the bank right away so that they can introduce the lawyer to us and then we know what next to do.

Let me know when you write the bank.

Mrs Rully Sari
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@bankbcaindonesia.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 am

The fake site used in scam claims to be Bank BCA Indonesia Limited.

Contact details on the fake site:

29th floor, Grand Indonesia. JI.M.H Thamrin Jakarta Indonesia.
+62121585700

The real Bank Central Asia (BCA) is an Indonesian bank founded on August 10, 1955. The fake one is active since june 2017.

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=127736:

Domain Name: BANKBCAINDONESIA.COM
Updated Date: 2017-08-30
Creation Date: 2017-06-30
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-06-30
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrant Name: Blessing Oju
Registrant Organization: hope futures
Registrant Street: opkene street off okuja lagos
Registrant City: lagos
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.07030767658
Registrant Email: blexn12@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

bca.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:13 pm

My dear,

I'm very much okay. It's only a lawyer that can secure the legally acceptable documents for us. I can't get them on my own and I told you this before now. That was why I told you to write to the Bank so that they can direct you to a lawyer since you're a foreigner. The lawyer will now help us to secure the documents. Remember, the Bank said you will have to come here or you get a lawyer to represent you, so write them and ask them to introduce you to a lawyer that can work for you to secure the documents.

You know I can't be exposed at the bank to be involved in this but I will be here to monitor things and exchange information with you. So, lets get a lawyer to help us first and then other things will follow.

Rully
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bca.info@asia.com mrs.rullysari12@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:11 pm

BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA

ATTENTION:

NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION

WITH REFERNCE TO YOUR MAIL ON CONSULTATION OF AN ATTORNEY, BE INFORMED THAT WE DO NOT KNOW THE COST OF THE LAWYER FEES BECAUSE HE WORKS INDEPENDENT OF THE BANK. CONSEQUENTLY, YOU SHOULD CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AND DISCUSS WITH HIM ON THE WAY FORWARD IN ASSISTING YOU SECURE THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND HIS SERVICE CHARGES AS THE CASE MAYBE. HIS CONTACT INFORMATION IS:

NAME: BARRISTER POSMA REGINALD
EMAIL: barr.posmachambers@outlook.com
PHONE: +62 813 8304 6703

ONCE YOU ARE DONE WITH HIM, THEN GET BACK TO US WITH COPIES OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE US COMMENCE ACTION ON PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION AND CLAIM.

Yours in service,

MR ADE SUBIANTO
BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA),
JAKARTA INDONESIA.

Hello,

Please let me know if you contacted the Bank and if they have given you the contact of the lawyer that will help us in securing the documents so that we can proceed immediately as I want to finish this as soon as possible.

Rully

Phone:
+6281383046703
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.posmachambers@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 am

Dear
I received your mail though I have already been informed by the Bank Director that you were going to contact me as regards securing of legal documents and signing same on your behalf. I am happy to be of service to you. On your questions, I have gone to the Ministry of Justice and the Probate Registry here for inquiry on the current cost of those two documents and they have told me and as you know, this documents are costed based on need and use and as it stands, the cost of this two documents is $1,800 and my service charge is $2,000 dollars only making it a total of $3,800.00 and both charges are payable in full before I commence action on your request.

I also want to reassure you that you have nothing to worry about and be rest assured that having consulted me, i am going to stand on your behalf until the funds are transferred to you. Another advise which I normally give to my foreign clients is, after i have secured the documents and you present it to the Bank, you will ask the bank to open a non residential dollar account for you in there bank so that they can deposit the funds directly into your new account with them here and you can be transferring it directly into your account in your country through online transfer to avoid any unnecessary stoppage or questions from any quarters during the process of transfer. This is a kind advice that I give to my clients because I have been into this for quite sometime now. The cost of the documents is the ONLY cost chargeable but I don't know how much the bank will use to open the Account for you in case you decide to open the account but where you want them to transfer directly to your account in your country through TT, then there is no other charge from the bank.

When you are ready, get back to me for directives on how to send the money so that I can commence work immediately.

You can call me if you need more information.

We are hoping to be of service to you.

Posma Reginald
Attorney at Law
Posma Chambers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.