Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bnymellon79@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bnymellon79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Reminder: Swift Transfer Notification
People
Bank of New York Mellon <bnymellon79@yahoo.com> Today at 15:03
Message body
BNY Mellon
Bank of New York Mellon
New York, New York

Your attention,

This department of Bank of New York Mellon was instructed to remit the sum of $15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) on your behalf, being your Contact / Inheritance payment which is due to be transferred into your account.

Lastly, you are advice to make payment of $250 meant for final Clearance (FC) being requested by Federal Banking Commission as is the practice within banking policy to obtain final clearance, which is to be issued from the Country were payment was ordered from. In compliance to these directives we forwarded all vital documents to their office for final clearance to allow crediting of your accounts to avoid stoppage of the transfer.

Kindly have this issue deal with to allow your transfer take place as scheduled.

Send the fee to the below receiver's name:

Name: Bernard Dean.
Address: Jackson, Agness Oregon, U S A..

I am waiting.

Best Regards.
CEO: Gerald Hassell
____________________________________________________________________________________
Notice To Recipient: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify BNY Mellon
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: bnymellon79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Transfer of USD $15,500,000.00 From Bank of New York
People
Bank of New York Mellon <bnymellon79@yahoo.com> Today at 20:42
Message body
BNY Mellon
Bank of New York Mellon
New York, New York.

This department of Bank of New York Mellon was instructed to remit the sum of $15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) on your behalf, being your Contact / Inheritance payment which is due to be transferred into your account.
Lastly, you are advice to make payment of $200 meant for final Clearance (FC) being requested by Federal Banking Commission as is the practice within banking policy to obtain final clearance, which is to be issued from the Country were payment was ordered from. In compliance to these directives we forwarded all vital documents to their office for final clearance to allow crediting of your accounts to avoid stoppage of the transfer.

Kindly have this issue deal with to allow your transfer take place as scheduled.

New receiver's

Name: Paul McKim.
Address: Alaia, Iowa USA.

I am waiting.

Best Regards.
CEO: Gerald Hassell
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: bnymellon79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:58 pm

FOR PAYMENT READ CAREFULLY

Mrs. Marina Luda <bnymellon79@yahoo.com>

22 Aug at 19:18

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Attention: My Good Friend.

I am Mrs. Marina Luda, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in Florida USA. My residential address is as follows, 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the compensation in West Africa (Nigeria) many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $85,000 while trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to Washington with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director to contact Mr. Patrick Fisher, who is a representative of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) and a member of the Compensation Award Committee, currently in Washington and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $12.5 Million US Dollars. Moreover, Mr. Patrick Fisher showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email as one of the beneficiaries on the list he showed me, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Patrick Fisher. Kindly send your personal details to him to prove your identification.

Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone Number:

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

Compensation Award Office.
Name : Mr. Patrick Fisher
Email: sofi73@yahoo.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Mr. Patrick Fisher was just $325 USD for the paper works, take note of that.

In case you don't have all the amount right now tell him how much you can send after you receive your fund you send him the balance he is a nice man.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Patrick Fisher so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and be Blessed.

Mrs. Marina Luda
7008 E Hwy 326 Silver
Springs FLorida
34488 United States
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.