Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mustaphahamza000@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mustaphahamza000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:42 pm

RE: PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND
People
Mustapha Hamza <mustaphahamza000@hotmail.com> Today at 4:28
To
Message body
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
ABUJA
6TH OCTOBER, 2017.

ATTENTION:

Dear sir,

RE: PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS

How are you today sir? I do hope all is well with you and your entire family?

Sir, with respect to the payment of your contract funds to you, i strongly advise that you desist from all communication between you and those crooks that have been deceiving you and are trying to change you as the beneficiary and replace you with another beneficiary. They are very desperate and are offering me a 10% bribe to co-operate with them to DIVERT your funds to South Africa into a bank account with the FIRST NATIONAL BANK, SOUTH AFRICA with account name, FORTH RIGHT COMPANY, SOUTH AFRICA.

I want to inform you, some persons came to my office to seek for my assistance to your funds move to South Africa. The names of these crooks are HELEN UBAKA and BARRISTER JASPER AKOSA. They said that you are not the owner of the funds. They said that they only wrote you a letter seeking for your assistance and co-operation to provide them with a foreign bank account where they are to warehouse this funds and that when the funds gets into your bank account, you and them are going to share the total funds at the pre-agreed percentage. You take your Share and they also take their share.
They said that they are no longer willing to work with you as they do no longer trust you being a foreigner who could set them up as infidels and get them arrested when they travel down to your country in view of the fact that your country's immigration authorities are very mean on foreigners. For this reason, they said they had to lie to you that your money will be transferred to you after they process certain documents. This is not true as they are merely deceiving you to steal more money from you, HELEN UBAKA was the one that acted as their spokesperson to try to change you as the beneficiary and i did ask them that what if you decide to sue my country's government for your funds; He was quick to Say that you cannot sue the government as they have been fooling you all along. He said that he and his other associates will disconnect all their telephone numbers and close their e-mail addresses and they will runaway to South Africa since you have never seen them face to face before. He also said that part of their Plan is to frustrate you by asking you to send money until you will get frustrated.

They offered me a bribe and they came with the change of beneficiary fee of US$22000 to help remove you as the beneficiary. MR. Ben Akosa told me that you to send this money to them through the western union to use this money to pay for the change of beneficiary fee to remove you as the beneficiary without your consent.

After this, i requested of them to give me some time to think about their bribe offer which prompted my contacting you and also to help you to receive your funds. I know that you are the true owner of this Funds and i will assist you to get your funds.

Please do not deal with them again as they are criminals who want to change you as the Beneficiary by diverting your money into another bank account which They have opened in South Africa without your knowledge. BE WARNED.

Thank you sir and i will wait to hear from you.

Yours truly,
MR. MUSTAPHA HAMZA
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN PAYMENTS, CBN
TEL: +2348146355962

Phone;
+2348146355962
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.