Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

k.adeosun@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

k.adeosun@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 pm

YOUR FUND IS READY TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Kemi Adeosun <k.adeosun@mail.com> Today at 20:18
Reply-To: <3492919267@qq.com>
To
@
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary
Greetings to you.
Note that this notice is only for people who are serious and willing to receive their compensation.
This is to remind you that the American and Nigerian Presidency/ Government have agreed to compensate all Scam Victims in the tone of five million U.S dollars only each. Please if you are willing to receive this compensation payment, kindly respond to us with your INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT VERIFCATION CODE (IPVC). If you do not have this verification code, it will cost you only 135 u.s dollars in other to secure it for you here in Nigeria before the compensation payment can be transferred into your bank account. Please note that this fee is not deductible, so do not ask for deduction. Call or send me text message at +2348133615249 for more details.
Have a wonderful day while I await your swift response. For clarity about my appointment and position, visit http:/ /www.finance.gov.ng/images/MOF_2.jpg or http:/ /www.finance.gov.ng/index.php/79-the-ministry
Best Regards,
Kemi Adeosun
Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Phone:
+2348133615249
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.