Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.yusufubanwa501@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.yusufubanwa501@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:08 am

Out of the blue:

FROM OFFICE OF: YUSUF UBANWA (SAN)& ROYAL CHAMBER
SOLICITORS,REPRESENTATIVES & CONSULTANTS.
5TH FLR.11/20 IDOLUWO STR, IDUMOTA LAGOS
NIGERIA. W/AFRICA

Attn,

My name is Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN), I am a Private Attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country. My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction.

My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military Head of States in my country. Her late husband General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through oil proceeds during his tenure in office. infact, it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $400,000,000.00 Million United States Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as President of Nigeria. The truth of this case is that my client despite the problem she is going through now, she still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country.

What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can transfer some of the money but mind you, all the money in her possession cannot leave at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in someone who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your country. So She has agreed that I should make arrangement for the transfer of $25.5 Million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country.

All I required from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction goes through, you shall reply me immediately to enable us proceed. On your reply send to me the following required information as stated,

1.Your full name and Address
2.Your bank information where this Fund can be transferred into.
3.Your picture or international passport for Documentation, and for us to know the actual person we are dealing with.
4.Your direct telephone number for easy communication.

Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately you receive this mail, so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the transferring of the fund to leave immediately. Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept secret. I would also like to note that there is no risk involved. you can contact me on My privet Email is (barr.yusufubanwa501@gmail.com), I await your immediate response.

Best regards,

Barr.Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN).

Return-Path: <ecobankplc2002@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barr.yusufubanwa501@gmail.com
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ebank46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:35 am

Email:

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Nigeria Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the directors & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you cannot pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $8.5 Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send the sum of $65 only today being for the renewing your payment file with this office, because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $65 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $8.5Million to be send to you by Western Union or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $5,000.00 per day until you receive your complete $8.5 Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once or to converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to you through fast express courier service. After you have sent the required $65 and email me the MTCN number, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is our receivers name for the Western Union or Money Gram information being the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent the required $65.

Payment Information

Receivers Name:.............Emmanuel C. Unanka
City:...................... Lagos
Test Question:..............REF
Answer:.................... TD2017.
Amount to send:.............$65

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, senders name and address of sender to me for easy collection.

You can as well call or text on this stated below phone number (+234-9035825277).

Thanks.

Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa
Treasury Department,
International Wire Transfers
Federal Ministry of Finance Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone: +234-9035825277

Return-Path: <ebank46@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa" <officepost61@gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment

+2349035825277
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

Same phone number and the Reply-to email address were previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33031&start=50.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ebank46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:44 am

Email:

I deposited your $2.1MUSD with FEDEX Delivery Company. Please contact the person in charge Mr. Mark Adams via this email address: fdexdeliveryinfo111@gmail.com

Remember to send them your current home address and direct phone line. Sign. John Moore

Reply-To: "Mr. John Moore" <fdexdeliveryinfo111@gmail.com>
Subject: Contact FedEx Courier Service For The Delivery Of Your Package
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fdexdeliveryinfo111@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:15 am

Attention: xxx,

Address: 10 South Riverside Plaza Unit 2100 Chicago, IL 60606

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your respond to this office as we receive this morning with the your delivering address as required to delivering your parcel as was registered by Mr. John Moore, to be deliver to your home address . Please in regard to this massage we will appreciate you urgent respond and the requirement to able us register and furnish you with the tracking number so that you will monitor the delivering and know when the parcel arrive your home address as well,

You are only advice to send to this office the STAMP & YELLO TAG FEE which is $75 usd to the information as you can see bellow so that your parcel will be stamp and deliver express delivering to your home address immediately we receive the fee and also will furnish you with the tracking number to able you monitor the delivering to your home kindly comply and send the required fee as needed to able us proceed immediately and also make sure that the address you provided is correct to avoid wrong delivering we are waiting to hear from you with the payment information,

The Receivers information

Receivers Name: Frank Ubah
Receiver Country-------Benin
Location---------------Cotonou
Zip Code ---------------- +229
Mtcn-----------------
Amount-------------- $75 usd
Sender’s name-------------

Regards,

Mr. Mark Adams,
Director FedEx Courier Company
Benin Republic
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Email:

United Bank For Africa
Benin Republic. Cotonou
Payment File NO: RSB/BEN/18.

Payment Notification: Change of Ownership

Attn.

I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you. Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Dr. Jim G. Uche, The Executive Supervisor of United Bank For Africa. I am officially contacting you today because your Unclaimed Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of International Monetary Fund-IMF because you did not forward your Claim as the Rightful beneficiary well known to all, The United Bank For Africa has the singular right to release the fund with a direct transfer as an affiliate to IMF regarding this unclaimed fund.

Some men were here from Australia on last Friday 24th of November saying you directed them to collect the funds on your behalf, they were here to collect the Lottery Prize money in Sum of FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS (US$5,000,000.00) which rightfully belong to you.

This Bank did not understand why you sent these men to collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund, at least you should inform us. They tendered some Vital Documents, which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the names of documents, which they tendered to this Bank together with the account information where the want this fund to be transfer to them:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

CREDIT SUISSE, CH-8038 ZÜRICH,SWITZERLAND
ACCOUNT NO: 0872-456011-91
IBAN: CH55 0487 2045 6011 9100 0
SWIFT CODE: CRESCHZZ8OT

Kindly confirm that we should make the Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. However, if you didn't send these men to recieve the payment on your behalf, then we will need administrative fee of $185.00 to process the transfer of the funds to the account that you will provide. In receipt of this confidential letter, you are required to respond immediately to this email: with your full name, address and phone number for confirmation and immediate action.

Yours,

Dr. Jim G. Uche
The Executive Supervisor
United Bank For Africa

Received: from sonic305-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic305-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.133.41])
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017
Reply-To: "Dr. Jim G. Uche" <paymentsettlement77@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Payment Notification: Change Of Ownership
References: <224314980.3694868.1511765788967.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.10982 YahooMailNeo Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Email:

I deposited your $2.1MUSD with FEDEX Delivery Company. Please contact the person in charge Mr. Mark Adams via this email address: fdexdeliveryinfo111@gmail.com

Mind that you are going to pay for the Stamp Duty charge together with the Yellow Tag fee which will only cost you $95 before the FedEx Courier Service will proceed on your delivery of your parcel to you at your receiving address.

Remember to send them your current home address and direct phone line. Sign. John Moore

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017
Reply-To: "Mr. John Moore" <fdexdeliveryinfo111@gmail.com>
Subject: Contact FedEx Courier Service For The Delivery Of Your Package
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11015 YahooMailNeo Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ebank46@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America. I have to be very careful. My name is Mark Brand.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in Lagos Nigeria).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to mostly United State, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is to give you the MTCN's, give you the test question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 6 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $20,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 6 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $5,000, and some are in excess of $4,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? Are you in United State?
Let me hear from you.

Thanks.
Mark Brand

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017
Reply-To: Mark Brand <paymentsettlement77@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1130529638.2172239.1512489817501@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UP.
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11015 YahooMailNeo Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

unitedparcelservicebeninrepub@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:50 pm

Type of fraud: recovery scam.

Email:

Attn.

This is to inform you that I deposited your ATM Visa Card worth of $1.5 Million USD with the UPS Courier Service, Please contact the Managing Director UPS Courier Service Mrs. Lillian Adams, via this email address: unitedparcelservicebeninrepub@gmail.com

Mind that you are going to pay for the Stamp Duty charge together with the Yellow Tag fee which will only cost you $95 before the UPS Courier Service will proceed on your delivery of your parcel to you at your receiving address.

Remember to send them your current receiving address and direct telephone line.

Thanks

Dr. John Moore

Header:

Received: from sonic316-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic316-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.130.125])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of ebank46@yahoo.com designates 74.6.130.125 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.6.130.125;
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic316.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:13:18 +0000
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 08:13:15 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr. John Moore" <unitedparcelservicebeninrepub@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1967500579.2463651.1517213595479@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Contact UPS Courier Service For The Delivery Of Your Package
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <1967500579.2463651.1517213595479.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.11286 YahooMailNeo Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.