Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victoriaclinton099@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

victoriaclinton099@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:08 pm

MyBelovedNet:

hi, please write me back at my email, i have an important issue to discuss with you (victoriaclinton099@gmail.com)

Fake profile used:

Full Name Victoria Clinton
Birth Year 1976
City Lome
Country Togo

Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Tell you later...

Picture used:

victoria.PNG
victoria.PNG (171.25 KiB) Viewed 4338 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: victoriaclinton099@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:20 am

Between the "dating" profile and email "she" is already someone else... not to mention that "she" is not in Togo anymore...

Email:

Hi Dear

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is (GEN) Victoria Clinton, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2.3,000,000 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.
This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Love from. Victoria Clinton

Stolen pictures received with the email:

1.PNG
1.PNG (128.08 KiB) Viewed 4311 times

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

8.PNG

The stolen pictures used belongs to:
- Abigail Harrison - source of the picture is the real owner Twitter;
- Jessica U. Meir - the picture is stolen from media.

Another scammer using a similar mixed gallery is reported here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=77943
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Email:

My beloved,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?

I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your age:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,

Yours Victoria.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Email:

Greetings from the Military Base,how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently,as for me? i am fine,but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill this my desire of being together with you.

Thanks for your information and I am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully, I have contacted the courier's firm ( Wings Global Delivery And Security Company ) they are reliable and trustworthy.

They will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your door-step in your country and as personal luggage, I have handed the box to them through their agent here, you will receive it as personal items,They pick all packages to their head office Lome-Togo before departing to other parts of the world,

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided, I have registered the box/consignment and handed it to the company through their agent here,the company is with all your details, Here in our Military Base,the government provide us with everything we need,our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home after the assignment, so as far as i remain in Libya, i cannot receive or send out money, i have paid for the registration of the consignment and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery of the box to your door step in your country.

Note that the diplomat do not know the content of the box for security reason and Below is the company's contact details,

please contact them now,tell them your name and country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from Gen Victoria Clinthon, the US Army Officer and the name of the delivery company are below,

COMPANY NAME : WINGS GLOBAL DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY
WINGS GLOBAL SERVICES!!
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE : MR EVANS KABO.
TEL: +22892445037 / 0022892445037 WINGS INTERNATIONAL
E-mail: wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com
Address : 120 Avenue du Nouveau Marche, Lome, Togo
Contact Person : Mr. Evans Kabo,

Meanwhile, i have forwarded your contact details to the company but still advice that you write to the company to the email above immediately, the company will attend to you as soon as you contact them, The security code number of the consignment is ( NS835XQ2 ). Please make sure you write this number down, it is important because the delivery officer that will be arriving your country for the delivery of the consignment will ask you of the security code number of the package.

Note. that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them
because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to their instruction
till the consignment is being delivered to you. Secondly, keep this matter between both of us
without letting any one to know about it, because some people are evil, and will not be happy when good things are coming along the way, with their greedy and negative mind. This money will be of a great value to us in future.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty.

I might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, just try and stand on my behalf till the cash box is
delivered to you Have a nice and better day ahead and once again don't forget to write to the company using their email address above.

Hug and kisses.

+22892445037 - mobile number, Togo.

The same "delivery company" or at least a "company having the exact same name was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3204.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:32 am

Email:

ATTENTION:

THE SHIPMENT / DELIVERY SITUATION REPORT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN LOME, REPUBLIC OF TOGO.
The above subject matter refers,

In Respect on the email we have received from you and United State Officer in our office,

The management of WINGS GLOBAL DELIVERY / SECURITY COMPANY.
We want to notify you that your consignment / trunk box has been registered with our shipment company for delivery to your country as soon as possible shipment logistics and requirement are obtained we shall inform you what time you should expect the delivery of your consignment in Your Country.

We are currently reporting to you by the United States Military Officer who has appointed you the benefit to receive your shipment (FAMILY TREASURE) to CONSIGNMENT / ONE TRUCK BOX to your destination.
SERVICE TYPE DELIVERY DURATION CHARGE / FEES:

Handling & Delivery Cost ............. 500 euro
Insurance ..................... .................. 350 euro
Total Cost .......................... ............ 850 euro

Finally you are required to send the shipment and Insurance fee of 850 euros, eight hundred and fifty euros, to enable us facilitate and deliver your consignment to your address in your country.

For urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required sum of 850 euros through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer to our logistics clearance with our account name and information below;

Receiver's name ===== Evans Kabo
City ================ LOME
Country ============= TOGO
Amount ============== 850 euros

Kindly scan and send the payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of 850 euros, so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that need to be done.

Our delivery officer will arrive in your country any day you wish him to arrive. All we need is to give you two days notice and your consignment box will be delivered to your door step safely.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund, 850 euros so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+ 22892445037) for more directives / clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

WINGS Global Delivery company, Lome-Togo
Phone: + 22892445037
Wings Global Delivery & Security Company was founded to provide an efficient, viable and cost effective option for international shipping and courier requirement of your global business.
MR. EVANS KABO
Wings Global Delivery And Security company
Email: wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com
Info@wgdsc.blg.lt
Enquiry@wgdsc.blg.lt
Customercare@wgdsc.blg.lt
Phone +22892445037

Return-Path: <wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017
From: WINGS GLOBAL COMPANY <wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: WINGS GLOBAL COMPANY <wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com>
To:
Cc: Victoria Clinton <victoriaclinton099@gmail.com>
Subject: SHIPMENT DETAILS.
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.10668 YahooMailNeo Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Email:

ATTENTION

This message is to inform you that your message and request have been received, we the wings global company also wish to inform you that our company emails and wedsite are good which we have been using to handle many delivery through our emails and wedsite. In this regard our contact information still as follow below.
Our contact person the manager of the company.

MR. EVANS KABO
Wings Global Delivery And Security company
Email: wingsglobalcompany@yahoo.com or wingsglobalcompany@gmail.com
Info@wgdsc.blg.lt
Enquiry@wgdsc.blg.lt
Customercare@wgdsc.blg.lt
Phone +22892445037
Below is our account information where you are advice to send the money.

NAME OF THE BANK: UNION BANK TOGO. (UTB)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: MICHAEL MALICK
DOMICILIATION: UTB CIRCULAR
SWIFT CODE: UNTB TG TG
IBAN: TG53 TG009 01032 508658005000 70
ISBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32 508658 0 005 0 00

NOTE. You are advice to send to us the payment receipt of the money as soon as you send the money, so that i can go to the bank here and withdraw the money to get the insurance paper on your name and continue the package to your country without any delay.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 pm

"She" forwarded to me the same message.

Hello my dear how are you today? My dear this is the message i received from the company, did you receive the same message? Please get back to me as soon as possible.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Email:

Hello

I hope that this email finds you in good health after a long while.

All these while i have still facilitated the conclusion and approval for the consignment cash fund to be repatriated confidentialy to your as already confirmed and approved beneficiary authorization documents from the legal repatriation authority.

I wish to let you know that all documentation has been presented to the financial authority regarding the consignment which legal documents has confirmed you beneficiary.

I wish to update you regarding the situation.

I have procured legal documents as authorization of benefit and attestation of benefit, which you are required to sign to enable the financial authority proceed with the formality for the repatriation of you beneficiary fund immediately.

The financial repatriation agent has confirm that they would not be able to repatriated your beneficiary fund by telegraphic transfer according to financial law corresponding of beneficiary funds to your region so your fund has already been released on a secured volt cash fund.

The bank confirmed as i have signed the beneficiary attestation and authorization that the consignment cash fund will be immediately repatriated by diplomatic means to your region as fund has already been released on secured volt.

Please reconfirm to me your detail bellow to receive the cash fund confidential consignment so that i can finalize the authorization document and also forward to the financial authority diplomatic agent to finalize the official cash fund confidential consignment delivery document.

Consignment Receiver Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Receiver working Phone number:

Please note at this time we do not have further time to delay as i have invested to facilitated this transaction to this stage because i have with me all the final legal document which has been issued and already approved to execute this transaction.

I will like us to talk again about my commission in this transaction. despite our relationship i will like us to agree that you will receive 40% of this amount when the consignment is arrived at your address and you will keep secured for me as you will deposit the remaining 60% into your account in your region and give me deposit confirmation this is for my record .

Meanwhile i will be waiting for your urgent respond as for us to proceed further to complete this transaction

Your urgent attention is needed because this documents has validation we have limited time to finalize signing this documents to enable the cash fund repatriated

Your sincerely and lovely

victoria clinton

regards
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.