Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rv.frank001@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rv.frank001@gmail.com

Unread postby Mortal » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:09 pm

reply-to: Rev Frank Joseph <rv.frank001@gmail.com>
to:
date: Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 5:33 AM
subject: Good day my dear friend,

Good day my dear friend,
I am Rev Frank Joseph the chairman compensation affairs Benin Republic,my friend i write on behalf of the federal government and the newly elected president of Benin_Republic (Mr Patrice Talon) to plead with you all that have been involved in this scam going on in west Africa especially in our own country Benin_Republic,where ungodly human beings use the name of the federal government agencies to scam money out of innocent people in the name of fund,so the newly elected president of this country and the government at large are here to apologize to you all by donating a sum of $820.000.00usd (eight hundred and twenty thousand usd) to each and every one of you.and this fund is to be transferred to you via money gram money transfer,And is also up to you to make your choice of how you want to receive your fund
The only thing required from you is your full personal details like
YOUR FULL NAME............
COUNTRY..........
CITY........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS.......
AGE............
CELL........
SEX.........
OCCUPATION..........
And note that the transfer of your fund has been programmed that you will be receiving a minimum of $10,000.00usd daily until the whole fund is totally transferred to you.if you choose the money gram transfer,
Remain blessed

Rev Frank Joseph
cell phone number:+22995025297
Mortal
Senior survivor

Re: rv.frank001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 pm

The real face of "Rev Frank Joseph the chairman compensation affairs Benin Republic":

Itz Pop Luiz
call me da Magical Luiz, am truthful. honest, and caring
NoT yEt wOrKiNg i Am sTilL a StUdEnT
Self-Employed
Studied Mass media at Nwafor Orizu College of Education,Nsugbe
Went to Government Secondary School, Owerri
Lives in Onitsha, Nigeria
Single
From Owerri, Imo, Nigeria

luiz.PNG

luiz1.PNG

luiz2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.