Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

activationcard@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

activationcard@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Mortal » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:39 pm

reply-to: "MRS .J .ODELL" <activationcard@rocketmail.com>
to:
date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017
subject: Contact Atm Payment Office

Good Day,
I have deposited the check to the ATM OFFICE. All you have to do is to contact them at: (activationcard@rocketmail.com) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving your atm card daily. My agreement with them is 7000USD daily until the whole of $3.8USD is withdraw end.

You are not expected to pay for the delivery fee or stamp duty fee or any certificate fee because all the fee is already deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. The only fee you will send to them before the delivery is activation fee which is i did not know the amount.when you contact the atmoffice, try to ask them how much is activation fee.

Email them with your full address, the contact person is Dr Paul Johnson,this is there phone number;+22999 543 556
Thank you.MRS .J .ODELL,
Your ATM CARD is ready to delivery

+22999543556
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
Mortal
Senior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.