Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

union@unionbank.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

union@unionbank.org

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 pm

CONFIRM YOUR FUND OWNERSHIP.
JONATHAN ADKINS <union@unionbank.org> Today at 10:56
Message body
Headquarters Address 36 Marina
Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
branch address is 40 Marina Road
P.O BOX 2027.
Email: jonathanadkins247@gmail.com
Email: union@unionbank.org
http:/ /www.unionbank.com

Phone: +2348120242667
Dear Sir/Ma'am
This email is a notification to you about your unreleased fund, i have finally found out why your fund has being on-hold without release for the past few years. I have also found out that you have already paid a lot of money in regards to claim your funds to no avail.
Here is what you do, you will have to worry less and just send me your official identity and current bank; you will have your unreleased funds by Bank draft, wire transfer or Cheque.
For your information my name is Jonathan F. Adkins currently working with the Union bank in Nigeria transferred from Union Bank Washington Dc on investment and ally matters.
I will be working to achieve our goal for the next 6 months and hopefully intention to recover all USA, European, Asian funds in Nigeria is my priority. So if you know that your fund is still here kindly provide me with your full name, current phone number and valid identity Card.
The original and maximum amount we can recover per transaction will not exceed $950,000.00 Nine hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars.
I await your utmost involvement and sincere response.
Jonathan Adkins
Union Bank (ABJ) NIG.
jonathanadkins247@gmail.com

Phone:
+2348120242667
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.