Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lilly Luck

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm

1.jpg
1.jpg (9.74 KiB) Viewed 131002 times

Skypename1:kim.dolly2
Skypename:kimberly.woodsen

The fake video is a young blonde, skinny- she wore a hat once.
She has removed the face book page.

"She" pretends to be from (Melbourne, Australia).

Money delivery : throguh Western Union to Singapore or Malaysia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:11 pm

The pictures used for scam are stolen, real owner is Lilly Luck (teen model).

She has alot of pictures posted online and the source for fake web-cam footages seems to be Youtobe, where she has also alot of videos.

Other stolen pictures used:

Lilly Luck stolen image.jpg
Lilly Luck stolen image.jpg (9.02 KiB) Viewed 131001 times

Lilly Luck stolen picture.jpg
Lilly Luck stolen picture.jpg (9.73 KiB) Viewed 131001 times

Same stolen pictures are used on Facebook, connected2.me and Twitter.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby user12345 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 pm

Iv just been had, Im being told I have 30 mins to pay 600 pounds.....

They have shown me the video and copied links of my facebook friends pages. If i don't pay the video goes out!!

Is this likely to actually happen...?

I have reported to Facebook,

https:/ /www.facebook.com/sarah.luca.37 link disabled. FF
sarah luca on skype

Im getting worried but I'm not going to pay as I think if I do they will try for more money.

Dave
user12345
New survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Unread postby poorsadguy92 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm

yeah, never pay to the scammer. Just deactivate your facebook account and alert your friends do not accept any stranger friend request, then i think you will be alright
poorsadguy92
Junior survivor

Re: Have been Blackmailed, what do I do?

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello, davgodsk,

sorry to hear this happend to you.
Cut the contact, deny any attempt to establish the contact from unknown persons online, change your privacy settings on Facebook and tel your friends not to open any link received from unknown persons.
If you have moe details about the scammer - for example, where you must send the money - please, tell us.

About the scammer:

On Facebook,
Sarah Luca
Works at Orange France
Studied at Universidad de Guadalajara
Lives in Rome, Italy
From Palermo, Italy
Knows French Language, English Language

The image used is stolen from one MySpace profile belongs to La Zona Entertainment. The lady from the picture is posted there as Lilly Luck, teen model.
My name is Pacino, I am the owner of La Zona Entertainment. I've been producing solo girl websites since 2004, many of which have been very successful. Karla Spice, Selena Spice, Gigi Spice, and La Zona Modelos to name a few. My production team and I believe in quality over quantity. I love creating something from nothing... turning the girl next door into a sex symbol. Thats what I do best!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

scammer

Unread postby inpain » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 pm

name: el akhdar
user name:marouane
facebook name icho ben ( but maybe the account is deleted )
inpain
New survivor

Re: scammer

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

The victim meet the scammer on chatroulette.
He posted above the destination for the money request.

Inpain, when you come back here, please, try to complete your report with "her" screen-name and "her" facebook link, please.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammer

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Screen name used on Chatroulette: Icho Ben

Picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lucy.delfin.9 on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:35 pm

New wictim today reports he met same "lady" on Chatroulette. Viewing "her" web-cam, he noticed "she" wear the same clothing and "she" is in the same room as the picture. "She" responded timely and even looked down as she was typing. The conversation got the same level like in other cases, with the victim exposing himself in front of the web-cam. After that, the screen went blank and the scammer sait the IP was blocked, asking the victim to move on Facebook. On FB chat, the victim viewed the record and received the money request: 1000 dollars, through Western Union for Ahmed Fahr in Morocco. The scammer provide the phone number +212606927240 to the victim, telling he´s waiting one call or sms with the MTC number after the money transfer is done.

Facebook profile used:
Lucy Delfin aka lucy.delfin.9
Worked at Flight Attendant
Studied at Université de Montréal
Female
Active since October 22, 2012.

Other stolen pictures used:

- - the picture is stolen from same MySpace profile, gathering random pictures under the username la zona entertainment.

Information on phone number
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
Original network provider* Wana Corporate S.A. (inwi)

The stolen footage used on Chatroulette seems to be downloaded from Youtube, where Lilly Luck has alot of videos posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Sextortion by Kimberly Woodsen

Unread postby kwiates » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

I was chatting with people on chatroulette. And nice girl appeared on screen. She wrote only: im kimberly.woodsen on skype chatt me we can have fun. Unfortunately i was stupid then, i did it. We "had fun" and suddenly she closed the video chat and wrote: "give me 300 dolars. i have recorded everything and i will send it to your facebook friends".then the scammer started sending me links to my facebook friends even when i blocked him. i dont have such money and i didnt want to pay this money for scammer so i started negotiating. and i negotiated to become scammer's sex slave. now i feel like a shit but i did it. scammer said he won't send this video to the Internet and im free. then he disconnected. I blocked him on facebook and skype, i made an event on facebook in which i invited all of my facebook friends and told them not to open messages from Kimberly Woodsen. This is my story which i will never forget i guess. Do you think theres any chance for this video to be seen by my friends?
kwiates
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com