Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharonrivers1978@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Gold Scam:

Hello,
I appreciate your response to my mail and I hope to build a trusted
friendship with you. My name is Sharon Rivas, I am from USA but I am
based in Ukraine where I was hired as a purchase manager in a
Ukrainian ceramics firm. I know this message might reach you as a
surprise but I took courage to contact you because I urgently need a
partner who can assist me complete a business negotiation.

Like i said above, I am a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics
firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company
especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles,
plates, cups and so on. Initially, we import the gold dust from Russia
until the crises between both countries which placed an embargo on
goods importation from Russia unless we have to pay huge taxes.

Presently, my company wants to purchase 300kg worth of gold dust but
my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from
Russia to Ukraine. So he suggested that we should search in other
countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found the gold
dust at a cheaper price in Senegal (Africa) and I decided to travel
down to Senegal to inspect the product quality and specification.

Now I am still here in Senegal and my mission is to buy the gold dust
from local vendors at a cheap price. Meanwhile I don't want to inform
my director that i am buying it below our budget because I want to
earn the huge benefits. Hence I need your assistance to execute this
deal and I am willing to share the benefits with you 50/50 equal.

My company used to buy the Gold Dust from Russia at $16,000 per
kilogram (1kg) and we usually budget $4.8 million USD to purchase
300kg. But after I have negotiated the price with the local vendors in
Senegal, they agreed to sell it to me at $10,000 per kilogram (1kg).
That means 300kg will now cost $3 million USD only and there will be
an excess of $1.8 million USD which will be our benefit.

I have told my director that 300kg worth of gold dust is selling at
$4.8 million USD in Senegal and He has agreed to buy it. Meanwhile He
demanded to communicate with the vendor before transferring payment
for me to purchase the 300kg but I don't want him to know the real
vendors in Senegal so that he won’t notice that i am buying the
product at $10,000 USD per kg instead of the amount $16,000 per kg
which i told him.

Hence, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller
and you will tell him that you are selling 1kg for $16,000 USD and
300kg for $4.8 million USD because that is the amount which he
budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you
don't live in Senegal but your country location will not hinder this
transaction since you can tell my director that you are on a business
trip outside Senegal but your assistants in Senegal will sell it to
me.

As soon as my director is convinced, He will transfer the sum of $4.8
million USD to me and I will use $3 million USD to buy the 300kg from
the local vendors. The remaining $1.8 million USD will be our benefit
which we will share 50/50 equal, your part in the benefit will be
$900,000 and I shall transfer it to you via banking as soon as the
deal is concluded. Please reply if you are interested in my proposal
so we can proceed.

Thanks Sharon

Header:
Return-Path: <sharonrivers1978@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017
Subject: i need a dependable friend.

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, Thanks for responding to my business proposal. First of all, I want you to know that this transaction is 100% safe and you will not invest your money in the transaction because it doesn't require any form of payment. The only thing you will do is to make contact with my director as the Gold vendor and You will tell him that you are selling 1kg of gold dust for $16,000 USD only.

My director is only interested in confirming the product price from you, Then he will transfer the money for me to buy the Gold dust. However, I will buy at the bargained cost of $3 million USD only and It will remain $1.8 million which will be set aside for us to share in equal portion. There is no risk in this transaction and I can also assure you that this transaction will be successful.

To proceed in this transaction, I would like you provide your details so i can know more about you before I will forward your email to my director so that he will contact you. Please provide your detail e.g (Name, Country, Job, Age, Phone number). Once I receive your details, I will forward your email address to my director so that he will contact you immediately.

My Ukraine mobile sim card is not working here in Senegal, But you can reach me through the phone number of the hotel manager where i am currently lodging in Senegal. I will send you the phone number of the hotel manager if you would like to call me to discuss about this deal.

Meanwhile, I hope you will reply with your details so we can proceed and I will always give you guidelines on what to do until we conclude this deal.

Kind regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivers1978@gmail.com silvestrovanton@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, I am pleased to received your contact details which prove that you are ready to participate in the transaction. Hence I will now forward your email address to my director and I will also inform him that you are the vendors leader so he can contact you immediately.

The name of my director is ANTON SILVESTROV, He might contact you today or tomorrow because he urgently need to communicate with you so that he will transfer payment to me. Please don't forget to tell my director that you are selling the gold dust for $16,000 USD per kilogram and 300kg for $4.8 million USD because that's the price which i told him that i got it in Senegal and he agreed to buy it. Should in case my director ask for a price discount, Please insist on the fixed price of $16,000 per kilo and do not give him any discount so that you won’t complicate this transaction.

Always check your mailbox and Junk folders because my director will contact you as soon as i forward your email address to him. I also want you to forward any message which you will receive from my director so i can review it and advice you on what to do because i don't want you to make any mistake OK.

Promptly, I am going to forward your details to my director in Ukraine and I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you receive his mail.

Best regards

HELLO SIR
I WISH TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT PRICE OF GOLD DUST IN YOUR COMPANY. I GOT YOUR EMAIL CONTACT FROM MY COMPANY PURCHASE MANAGER (SHARON RIVAS) WHO IS CURRENTLY AT DAKAR SENEGAL TO PURCHASE GOLD DUST THAT WILL BE UTILIZED BY MY COMPANY HERE IN UKRAINE.

MY MANAGER HAVE MET WITH YOUR MARKETERS IN SENEGAL FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SHE HAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT YOUR PRODUCT QUALITY IS GENUINE. MEANWHILE YOUR MARKETERS HAVE QUOTED THE COST FOR 1KG OF GOLD DUST AT $16,000 USD ONLY.

THOUGH THE QUOTATION COINCIDED WITH OUR CURRENT BUDGET BUT I CONTACTED YOU DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM IF THERE WILL BE ANY PRICE DISCOUNT WHEN WE PURCHASE 300KG WORTH OF GOLD DUST FROM YOU. PLEASE CONFIRM MY REQUEST AND KINDLY FURNISH THE ACTUAL QUOTATION FOR PURCHASING 300KG.

IN CONFIRMATION OF THE PRICE FOR 300KG WORTH OF GOLD DUST, I SHALL TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO MY EMPLOYEE (SHARON RIVAS) WHO IS NOW IN SENEGAL AND SHE WILL BUY THE GOLD DUST FROM YOUR COMPANY AND SHIP IT DOWN TO UKRAINE.

I ANTICIPATE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE.

ANTON SILVESTROV

Header:
Return-Path: <silvestrovanton@yandex.com>
Received: from web19j.yandex.ru (web19j.yandex.ru [5.45.198.60]) by mxback13g.mail.yandex.net
Tue, 12 Sep 2017
Subject: HELLO
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

silvestrovanton@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:02 pm

HELLO SIR,
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK TO OUR PRICE INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR GOLD DUST, I HAVE NOTED YOUR QUOTATION FOR THE GOLD DUST WHICH COINCIDED WITH OUR INITIAL BUDGET AND I AM FINALLY CONVINCED TO PROCEED WITH OUR FIRST ORDER FOR 300KG OF GOLD DUST FROM YOUR REPUTABLE COMPANY.

I SHALL AUTHORIZE MY PURCHASE MANAGER IN SENEGAL TO PROCEED WITH THE ORDER FROM YOUR MARKETERS IN SENEGAL. THE QUOTED COST FOR PURCHASING 300KG WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO MY PURCHASE MANAGER IN SENEGAL AND SHE WILL DIRECTLY PURCHASE THE GOODS FROM YOUR COMPANY IN SENEGAL.

THE SUM OF $4.8 MILLION USD WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO MY MANAGER (SHARON RIVAS) WHO WILL PURCHASE 300KG OF GOLD DUST FROM YOUR COMPANY AND I HOPE YOU WILL RENDER A GREAT SERVICE AS WE ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO ORDER MORE GOLD DUST IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU

CORDIALLY,
ANTON SILVESTROV
MANAGING DIRECTOR
A.SILVESTROV CERAMICS LTD, UKRAINE.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Hello, I wish to compliment you for the job well done. My director have contacted me today and I am glad to inform you that he has agreed to transfer the amount $4.2 Million USD to me, so i can purchase the 300kg of Gold Dust. Presently I am still waiting to receive the fund so i can quickly purchase the product and acquire our benefit which is worth $1.2 million USD.

Like i said initially, The local vendors in Senegal have finalized the agreement to sell 300kg of gold dust to me at $3 million USD but my director have agreed to buy the 300kg at the cost of $4.2 million USD. Thus we shall benefit the total sum of $1.2 million which we will share 50/50 after this transaction.

I commend your cooperation in making this deal a success with no betrayal. Nevertheless, I am expecting to receive the fund $4.2 million USD within few days and I will update you immediately. You will earn your 50% share after the transaction is done, therefore you have to be patient until i conclude the purchase before i can transfer your share to you.

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation in executing this deal and I hope to keep you as my permanent partner so you can always communicate with my director whenever this product is needed by my company in Ukraine.

I will contact you again shortly.

Thanks and Respect.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:20 am

Hello dear friend,
I am glad to inform you that i have received the amount $4.8 million USD from my director and I have succeeded in completing the deal by purchasing the 300kg of gold dust for $3 million USD only. The transaction was successful and I have also secured our benefit of $1.2 million USD which we agreed to share 50/50 after the transaction.

After purchasing the 300kg of gold dust from the local vendors in Senegal, I was immediately ordered by my boss to return to Ukraine with the goods because I have an urgent appointment to represent my company in a business meeting with some investors that came from Beijing China. For this reason, I hurriedly traveled back to Ukraine and I am now sending you this message from Ukraine.

In regards to your 50% share, I equally sing a bank draft cheque of $600,000 USD for the purpose of sending it to you but due to my urgent return trip of which i had limited time to request for your address and send it to you, I decided to give the bank draft cheque to a Reverend Father James Mark where i tend to church in Dakar for Praying during my stay in Senegal and he know everything about the business that is why i give him the bank draft cheque i instructed him to send it to you by DHL Express as soon as you send him your address.

Note! Once you receive your bank draft cheque you will go to any bank in your country and cash the money without any problem, here is the Reverend Father James contact,

Name: Reverend Father James Mark
Email: revjamsemark2@outlook.com
Telephone: +221 765659356

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation and participation in this transaction and I hope this deal will convince you to trust me as i have fulfilled my promise of sharing the benefit of $1.2 million USD equal. please contact the Reverend Father James Mark for your bank draft cheque now Visa Please let me know when you receive it. I wish you the best in life and I hope to meet you someday.

Your friend. Sharon

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

20170923184421-94d193f7-me.png

20170923184425-26168ec3-me.png

Phone: +221765659356
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 am

Hello my life how are you today hope you are fine Thank you
Sharon Rivers
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello dear

how are you doing today? i am very happy your buys with your business . i must thank God for a successful trip back to Ukrainian my bass with the goods i real try my best and secure it well. i am happy today everything went well.

Please i am writing to know if you have contacted Reverend Father James Mark through his contact email as i told you because i was not able to send it to you due to my time and other issue i am sorry i know you will understand me and try and reach Reverend Father right now if you have get in contact with him so he will help you post your Bank draft cheque to you, i will wait to hear from you as soon as you received your Bank Cheque.

Thank you for your help.

Your Sharon River.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revjamsemark2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:08 pm

May the good lord be with you my son,
how are you doing and your health? i am sorry for my let respond to your mail, i was very worried about your bank draft cheque Miss Sharon lift here in my office, thank God you have contacted me today, please send your information on how to post your bank draft cheque to you. so that i will go and confrim the cost through DHL. I will wait to hear from you. God bless you

Reverend Father Jamesmark
From
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DEESIS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revjamsemark2@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 am

Hello my dear good morning and how are you today? may the good lord be with you. please i am sorry for my let's reply to you . i am writing to inform you that DHL demanded that you will pay $ 350 for delivery charges fee to your country home. i have register your bank draft check with Senegal insurance company as DHL agent instructed me, i will advise you to send this $ 350 dollar this morning via money Gram transfer to enable me to pay for courier postal fees. i will remit the bank draft check immediately i receive the posting fee.

PLEASE USE THIS INFORMATION! HERE AND SEND THE MONEY BY MONEY GRAM TRANSFER AROUND YOU NAME AS FOLLOWS.

RECEIVER NAME ................... JAMES MARK

COUNTRY .............. SENEGAL

CITY .................... DAKAR

PHONE NUMBER ........ + 221765659356

Please God bless you abundantly.

from Father James Mark

Reverend Father Jamesmark
From
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DEESIS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.