Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

prevattebrandon33@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

prevattebrandon33@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 am

Zorpia:

Hi dear, Nice to view your profile, My name is Prevatte, am from the united states, Alabama precisely i am single and new in this social network (site) and my main purpose of joining here is to make new friends and search for a responsible lady who i will love. Please reply me through my email address prevattebrandon33@ outlook .c om

Fake profile used:

Prevatte / PrevattePrevatte
26, Codogno, Italy
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑90
, in Bangladesh.

Stolen picture used:

brandon.jpg
brandon.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 9209 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: prevattebrandon33@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:18 am

Email:

My names is Barnett Prevatte
It is nice meeting you, my dear i will like to be your friend and know you better despite our distance, age and color,

I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I am single, My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive they died when i was a kid. My father originated from United State Of America (Alabama ) and my mother originated from France . I was born and raised up in Alabama i am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Alabama where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY . My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind, rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear these are the things i love doing, i love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping on too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa,,,,,,,, i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday, am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear please send me more of your current pictures ok

Pictures received with the email:

brandon1.PNG

brandon2.PNG

The pictures are part of a gallery reported online since 2015 for being used in romance scams.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby jvanwyk87 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 am

I am officially a scam survivor. That precise email i received on 5 Aug 2017. Last email in 11 Aug 2017. Spammed them. Poor guy whose pic is being abused!!
jvanwyk87
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:53 am

Thank you for the update, jvanwyk87. Was he using the same email address and the same pictures already reported here? If a new ones, can you post it, please?

Also if you have more emails received from this fake persona, can you post those emails, please? Don't forget to delete your name out of the messages,if mentioned, before posting.

As you can see, any new element may save someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

prevattebernett@outlook.com

Unread postby Tabz2231 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 pm

I also received this email from prevattebernett@outlook.com
His message started aug 17 , 2017 then i replied he replied aug 26, 2017

It is nice meeting you, my dear i will like to be your friend and know you better despite our distance, age and color,

I was searching for a good, trustworthy and humble female to be my soul mate whom i will love and care for, because i am a man of good heart and optimism i am glad i found you, i love making people happy and also love people to make me happy because love and happiness makes one to live long on earth so that is why i love to stay with people of good hearts and love.

I am single, My father and Mother has passed away, they are no longer alive they died when i was a kid. My father originated from United State Of America (Alabama ) and my mother originated from France . I was born and raised up in Alabama i am the only son and child of my family, i live here in Alabama where i am working as a special security in the US ARMY . My late father and Mother was a wonderful kind, rich people and a philanthropists i miss them so much.

My dear these are the things i love doing, i love traveling because is part of my work, weekends i use to go out to see nice places, i love swimming, going to the sea side relaxing my mind and taking the nice fresh air from the sea. I love shopping on too, i also do cook because sometimes i enjoy cooking too hahahaaaaaa,,,,,,,, i love to be happy always because it makes me feel young everyday, am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon me.

I will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear please send me more of your current pictures

Another message
My lovely darling,
Wishing you always light of pleasure, I am very glad to write you, how are you? Hope you are fine, I thank God for you because he is the one who brought you in my life, i love the way you sound to me and i promise to take care of you as my sweet heart.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it will live forever.

Because of you i cant even sleep i really love you . I am a young and active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart

You and I together, we can make a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. You are my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I look forward to the time when I will be able to see you every day, I offer you my love and my heart. take good care of your self for me, i hope to read from you soon. i love you..

Thanks

Another message

Thank you very much for your response to my proposal. It gives me a great joy after reading your mail.
I seek a long term relationship with a family oriented person with the intentions of establishing a family, i want you to know that love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy, happiness and smiles , i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you.

I think i am beginning to fall in love with you because i can feel sincerity and honesty in this our relationship, i want us to build a good and lasting relationship that can lead us into a happy and lovely life together and make our life sweet. You're the one I love, the one i want to touch. i give you my heart, and i need you so much. offer me your sweet caresses, fill me with your wonderful heart and offer me your sweet tidings of true love. i promise you that our love shall will be strong because i will take you as my Queen, my angel and my heart.

I want to tell you that this is the relationship that am looking for in my life and i believe that it will bring happiness and smiles in our life.
Thanks and take good care of yourself, I really look forward to reading from you soon.

Yours truly friendship.
Attachments
8.jpg
Here is the picture he sent me
Tabz2231
New survivor

Re: prevattebernett@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Thank you for the update, Tabz2231. That picture you posted is part of a gallery reported online since 2010 for being used in military romance scams.

Please read: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 and follow the steps mentioned there for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

Don't tell him you know he is a scammer. Block him everywhere. Consider everything used with him compromised and change it - your email address, your phone number, the online profile you used for communicating with him. That action will help you avoid this scammer and all the other fake characters he will create while trying to scam you again.

If there are other details about him, please post it here - emails, pictures, documents he sent to you, the phone number he was using (if...) In the same way the details posted above helped you to realize you are dealing with a scammer, the details you share may help someone else in the future.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby girly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 am

I also received an email from this guy with the same words, with the same picture and three more pictures. I was suspicious of the ways he email so i went on image recognition thing in google and is it how I found this site with the same picture and email words here.
Attachments
8 (2).jpg
this is it
girly
New survivor

Unread postby girly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:39 am

He did not ask for money or anything but it's kinda scary because I have sent pictures though it only showed my face. and it's scary to find out that the same picture and the same words in the email were sent to different people, definitely a scammer.
girly
New survivor

Unread postby girly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 am

HERE IS THE FIRST EMAIL HE SENT ME:

Prevatte Bernett
Sep 12

I will love to know more about your, personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care. My dear please send me more of your current pictures ok
girly
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:29 am

Thank you for the update, girly. If he is using a different email address as the one already reported here, can you, please, post that new email address of the scammer?

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few elements you need to take into consideration after being targeted by a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.