Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Subject: IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT
From: Central Bank of Nigeria <infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS: CBN HOUSE, TINUBU SQUARE,
ELEKE CRESCENT-VICTORIA ISLAND MARINA
LAGOS NIGERIA,
WEST AFRICA.
Your Ref:.......................... .......
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/011

From the Desk Of CBN/KTT FOREIGNPAYMENT DEPT KTT FOREIGNPAYMENT DEPT

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT
REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/13
[KTT FOREIGNPAYMENT DEPT]

ATTN: ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY,

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT VIDE CONTRACT NUMBER; AV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/13

On behalf of the entire Staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration with IMF and World
Bank.

We apologize for the delay of your Contract Payment and all the
Inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.
However,from the Records of outstanding Contractors due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your Name and Company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Contractors who have not yet received their payments. I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square hole and your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as
you respond to this letter.

Also note that from the record in my file, your outstanding Contract
Payment will be wire to your account kindly re-confirm to me the
followings:
Your Full Name: ___________________, we got report that you are dead and someone is claiming to be your next of kin.?
Direct Telephone Number:________________________
Mobile Number:____________________________________
Nearest airport:________________________________
Working Identity Card/:________________________________
Amount--------------
Banking information-----------

As soon as the above mentioned details are received, your payment will be made to you via diplomatic courier delivery/bank to bank wire or Electronic ATM VISA CARD as you want it in accordance to World Bank and IMF recommendations. A diplomat with international travel immunity will be contracted to deliver the funds at your doorstep.

Make sure you get back to me immediately before closing of office
today.we have 3 ways of paying by ATM VISA CARD Bank to bank wire or CHECK.

Once you comply with all the instruction as spelt out above, i will
make sure that you receive your payment without fail.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN/KTT Operation Manager
MY Phone Number +2348175485215
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the Central Bank of Nigeria by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.*** © 2010. Central Bank Of Nigeria(Nigeria Apex.

Phone:
+2348175485215
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:53 am

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER....
People
Central Bank of Nigeria <infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com> 14 Sep at 11:45 AM
To
Message body
Hello,

CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

Good to contact you this day i have just been appointed the new Governor of the CBN and on assumption in office i have seen your untreated transaction with my else while predecessor Dr. Lamido Sanusi, i have seen the records of all your payment made in the past to CBN and also have a complete files of yours here with me.

This is to let you know that your case has repeatedly coming to my Office everyday and all the complain that I have been getting all in regards to your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria which the CBN has been involved to pay to you. Enough of this entire allegation that we have been adamant over your payment, i want you to know that we have to end everything now without further issues. I am handling this payment myself and I have approved the sum of US$10,700,000.00 for you and I don’t want to know how much you are supposed to be paid. I have a meeting with Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari and the Finance Ministry who have agreed that I should handle this payment myself and Make sure that your funds is wired into your account with immediate effect.

I want to let you know that we are securing all payment transfer papers that will delay your payment such as: The Anti Terrorist and Drug Law Clearances, Financial Service Authority (FSA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) AND The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF). Without this Clearances nothing will be done, and with my position as the Central Bank Of Nigeria Executive
Governor, you will only pay for your representative Attorney stamp and signatory of the above mentioned documents for your payment to be paid to you.

This is the only way I can help you get your long awaited payment transferred into your Bank Account or by an ATM CARD Delivery, if youare serious to receive your fund as I stated, you will have to get back to me with the listed information bellow and indicate if you wish to receive your funds through a telegraphic wire transfer or by ATM CARD delivery to your doorstep.

I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. if you want to know more about my new appointment as the BOSS of CBN please call the Nigerian government,visit the google or go to the Nigerian Embassy in your country or also visit the official website of the CBN http:/ /www.cenbank.org for more details.

USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (infor.governorcbn@accountant.com) AND CONTACT THE CBN PAYEE MASTER WITH YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER AND PERSONAL DETAILS,
ONCE YOU READ THIS EMAIL AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE LISTED INFORMATION BELLOW. Re-confirm to me the followings information to enable the urgent processing of your payment.

1.Beneficiary Name
2.Direct Phone number and fax
3.Personal Address.
4.Age,profession and sex.
5.Copy of ID.

Endeavor to call me as soon as you get this mail on my official number below in this mail.
Treat as top urgent.

Regards,
Mr.Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Telephone: +2349090013907

Phone:
+2349090013907
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:53 pm

VERY, VERY , URGENT NOTIFICATION FROM CBN ( IS IT TRUE, PLEASE CONFIRM )
People
Dr. Zika Zakoko <infordeputygovernorcbn@gmail.com> Today at 11:16
To
infor.governorcbn@accountant.com
Message body
Dear Sir,

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally , I am the chief Financial Security officer, Central Bank of Nigeria. (CBN )

I am contacting you officially today because your Unclaimed Contract Fund in CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN ) is about to be wired out to your
representative's bank account as the current and rightful beneficiary under your mandate as co-partner.

Two (2) men were here from your country saying you mandated them to collect the funds on your behalf, with a court Affidavit and change of ownership
endorsed by you.

Our Bank does not understand why you sent these men to collect your Fund on your behalf. If actually you want them to collect your fund as co-partners,
Due process must be followed at least you should have informed us officially via our website and official email. They tendered some Vital
Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of the Fund. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such a decision
without our consent.

Below are the Documents which they tendered :

1. DEED OF AGREEMENT AS CO-PARTNER.
2. HIGH COURT AFFIDAVIT
3. PUBLIC NOTARY

Kindly confirm that we should make Payment to these co-partners of yours.Your are required to provide the two (2) names of your co-partners to
tally with the names we have here as true identification and also your own copies of the Three (3) documents submitted as above, you should have your
own copies as the principal beneficiary who instructed them. However, if you did not sent them to represent you or to act in any capacity as your
representative, kindly notify us within 48 hours on receipt of this notification.

Failure to hear from you would be assumed that the claim is legitimate and we shall not be held liable. Reply to this email ID:<< dr.zika-zakoko@yandex.com >>

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Zika Zakoko
Chief Financial Security officer.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN )
Telephone : +2349090013907
........................................................................................
........................................................................................
*The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose, disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the information contained in this transmission and contents must be deleted immediately.*
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.