Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drsohereroked41@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:30 pm

My Name is Mrs Dr.Sohère Roked Brown From United Kingdom,reply me for us to share in common
like picture and more about us OK

Header:
Return-Path: <drsohereroked41@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x242.google.com (mail-wm0-x242.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::242])
Tue, 5 Sep 2017
From: "Dr.Sohère Roked Brown" <drsohereroked41@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017
Subject: hello

Hello my dear,
Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply my mail. The reason why i contacted you is because i want to visit your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about myself.

I am Dr.Sohère Roked Brown born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 41 single with one daughter by name Emeline 12 years of Age also schooling here in united kingdom, again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.

I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall, for my University career and graduated as a Medical Practitioner. Presently i work with the United Kingdom Health Department and the General medical center as a consultant on Child health.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me to believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you copping with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
Regards Dr. Sohère
Attachments
Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello my dear friend,
How are you doing and life with you in general? I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine just that am a very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It is true we have not met; nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness.

Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that If we are to become best of friends, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, and love, above all, open-minded; this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend.

I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and i know we will go places.
Anyway,i will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and i promise once i receive any of your mail i will get back to you immediately,This is also one of my picture.
take care of yourself.
I love you.
Best Regards
Yours Dr Sohère

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi love,

How are you and what have you been up-to lately? Well i Guess you are doing great. I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail earlier as necessary. I was very busy in office with (Hope Worldwide and food for the poor) which are organizations where i am working as a global developing officer. I got some gifts and items from the (Hope Worldwide) organization and i remembered that i have a friend like you and I decided to send some to you so as to initiate our relationship and to effect a positive change, i just want you to benefit from Hope Worldwide first before we can be sending to you gift and money to bring a positive change in the lives of the less privileged; indigent widows and some natural disaster displaced folks in your Geo political zones or domain. Actually, I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you, and less privileged which is the main objective and visions of our organization. And also to assure you that you came first in my priority list of people to benefit on this awesome gesture. I sent the gift through a friend and a Co-worker by name Rev Robertus Thomas, he has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa. i am so sorry that i didn't send it to you by myself just because i thought they were coming to your country direct but when i observed that their program has changed it was late, please don't see this gift as the only benefit you will have from ( Hope Worldwide Aid support ) we are looking for a honest and capable coordinator who will take in charge of your country as a trustful, honest and faithful representative of HOPE WORLD WIDE there in your country, may God help you to receive such favor. I must do all i can to make sure you secure such position.

It is worthy of note that after participating in a meeting we held, i gave him ( Rev Robertus Thomas ) the gift package to deliver to you When he arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti on a special sponsored Mission of( Hope Worldwide Aid support )in Haiti and i may not be able to reply you mails necessary because most of the Areas we do visit in Haiti during our stay there will or might not have network coverage after since the earthquake. I believe Rev Robertus Thomas with his group will send you this Items as i have instructed him. You should contact him via email:

( robertusthomason@gmail.com ) and if possible discuss with him on phone regarding how to receive your gift package and you should send him your home Address and telephone number through his email OK. Here is the mobile number he called me with some hours ago while informing me of their safe arrival to Africa ( +221777061798 )

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the package lol, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and i believe you will appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way. I know that you will be in need of these items in one way or the other. The content of the pack are 4 Dell webcam laptops computer, 2 i-phones 2 Samsung Galaxy S6, AN ENVELOPE, 2 Video Camera and some jewelries. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev Robertus to deliver it to you because he didn't travel with much luggage of his own gift.
Open the pack of one of the laptop to bring out the envelop which I put inside, the envelop contains a cheque and some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it. Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware. I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization only if you will be interested, will you? I will get back to you when i come back to UK. My next trip must be there in your country to meet you face to face which is my dream, i promise you that HOPE WORLDWIDE will make you great and more popular.
Yours truly Friend,
Dr. Sohère Roked Brown

Phone:
+221777061798
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

robertusthomason@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Good day my beloved,
May the peace and love of God be with you always. Sorry for my late response, we just arrived here in Senegal and have been trying to set up our tents in the camp in other to start work immediately. Yes your gift package from Dr Sohère Roked Brown is with me. Kindly forward to me your postal information as listed bellow, i will contact DHL Courier Service to make inquiry on how to send your package to you in your country. Once i have received the below stated information's from you i shall proceed with posting/delivering of your package to your address. Should you have any question (s) call my Tel +221777061798

Your Full Name:......................... .............................. ......
Your Contact Telephone:.................... ............................
Your Contact Fax If Any:.......................... .............................. ..
Your Contact Address:...................... .............................
Your Country Of Residence:.................... ......................
Your Nationality:.................. .............................. .............
Your Passport or ID Card Copy If Any:.......................... ..................
Your Postal Code And Postal Address;...................... .........................

Regards,
Rev .ROBERTUS THOMAS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Good day my beloved,
May the peace and love of God be with you always. I have been able to make contact with D.H.L on how to send your package to your country after receiving your delivery details this Hour concerning sending of the gift packaged D.H.L have Checked the kilo and worth of the parcel and charge
($87,U.S.D) for the postage.D.H.L will dispatch the package to your contact address in your country. As soon as we give them the money and your address and is much more effective.

The D.H.L will take 2-3 working days for the gift parcel to reach your home address. I will advice that you send me the postage money immediately so that your package will be dispatch today or tomorrow. this is my first time to visit Africa and i don't have any bank account to give you now, but i have make an inquiry with our driver here and he told me that the only way you can send money to me is only, RIA TRANSFER , WARI TRANSFER , WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM . Now all you need to do is to go to RIA TRANSFER OFFICE , WARI TRANSFER, WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM and tell them that you want to do Transfer to Senegal. Below is the information you will use to send the money because is the only thing they will request from you in, RIA TRANSFER , WARI TRANSFER , WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM before they can transfer the money.

Receiver's Name :...................ROBERTUS THOMAS
City.......................... .................Dakar

Try to send the money through, RIA TRANSFER , WARI TRANSFER , WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM with the above given information and send me the scan copy of the transfer slip right. The D.H.L officials told me that there is no possibility of sending your gift package without the fee as such services is not available in this Country Senegal. Try and send me this money immediately so that i can send you the gift soon because we will be visiting some villages from next week. This money is the only thing that is holding me to post the package to you now. OR if you can come down to Senegal to pick it up, it will also be preferable.

Call me as soon as you send the money and also scan the transfer slip and send me the copy,
Thanks & Regards
ReV .ROBERTUS THOMAS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 pm

My beloved in Christ ,
To be honest with you i don't have an account to give you in the place we arrived , so to make it simple and easier kindly go to any of the Wari money transfer or Ria transfer or Money Gram and send the money because it is very simple and fastest so give it a try.
Rev.Robertus Thomas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:12 pm

My beloved in Christ,
I am not a native of Senegal i am from another country for a mission under organization because of this reason i have no access to account.
So i think you have to follow simple instruction . thanks
Rev.Robertus Thomas
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.