Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officecustomerservice@yahoo.com.ph

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officecustomerservice@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:58 pm

ABOUT YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Finance
Kemi Adeosun <officecustomerservice@yahoo.com.ph> Today at 14:46
Reply-To: Kemi Adeosun <hon.kemiadeosun2015@gmail.com>
Message body

OFFICE OF THE FINANCE MINISTER
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
PLOT 9846 ASO-ROCK AVENUE
ABUJA - NIGERIA
Visit My Official WebSite: http:/ /www.finance.gov.ng/

Atten:

ABOUT YOUR UNCLAIMED FUND WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

I am the new Finance Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, During an Executive meeting I was surprise to understand that till date you have not received/claimed your inherited fund with your paying Bank and Going through your payment files, I also confirmed that you have been cleared free to receive this fund by the Authorities. Now the question is;

(*) Why haven't you receive the fund ?

(**) What are the reasons given by the CBN for not transferring your fund to you ?

(***) Are you willing to proceed on the claiming of your over due fund?

Kindly note that during the Executive meeting today which the Senate President,CBN Governor, Accountant General and all Executive are present to endorse an agreement of payment on your favour and to effect immediate payment of your inheritance fund to you without delay.

Upon your confirmation of this mail, you are humbly advise to reconfirm you details (Your Full Name / Your Address / Your mobile or Phone Numbers / Your Occupation and Marital Status ) to ensure that is inline with the details in your payment files with the Bank.

NOTE: THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOU WITHOUT DELAY HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE ON YOUR FAVOUR, SO URGENTLY REPLY TO ENABLE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT FILES.

Upon your confirmation of this mail I shall forward to you all payment documents which was endorsed on your behalf by the authorities.

Have a great working day, Good Day and God Bless You As I Wait For Your Urgent Reply..

Hon.(Mrs) Kemi Adeosun
Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Nigeria
E-mail: hon.kemiadeosun2015@gmail.com
Direct Phone: +23408128949682
Visit My Official WebSite: http:/ /www.finance.gov.ng/

Phone:
+23408128949682
+2348128949682
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.