Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

samuelike023@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

samuelike023@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Foreign Payment Settlement Very Urgent get back to me
People
Mr. Jimmy Johnson <samuelike023@gmail.com> 15 Aug at 9:06 PM
Reply-To: jimmyhnson70099@gmail.com
To
@
Message body

STANDARD CHARTED BANK PLC
Address: Head Office:105b,
Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria.
Mr. Jimmy Johnson
(International Remmitance Officer)
Tel : +234 8097267334

Attention,
Dear sir,

It is the pleasure of this office to inform you that will have concluded to release your fund by ATM card and it has been approved and upgraded in your favor your ATM card value the sum of ( US$ 10.5MILLION USD only) as mentioned above. Be advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $20,000 is permitted daily and it was duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM machine of your choice/nearest to you also The ATM card is activated.

Note: that We have conclude all the necessary arrangement regarding the delivery of your ATM card to your doorstep via World Solid Security & Courier Company are you ready to have the ATM card package you reconfirm back to us immediately below information for delivery of the package

(A) Full name and
(B) Residential address

(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality

(E) Telephone numbers

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited
time to execute this fund.

Sincerely Yours
Mr. Jimmy Johnson
Tel : +2348097267334

Phone:
+2348097267334
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

iwupeter02@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 pm

FROM VICE PRESIDENT PROF.YEMI OSINBAJO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
People
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo <iwupeter02@gmail.com> 4 Sep at 11:21 PM
To
Message body

THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Tel:+234 8097267334

Attn: Beneficiary,

very urgent this Federal government of Nigeria are sorry what you have be pass through by hands of internet scam your fund has be release today after meeting with my Mr.President and top officials of Nigeria government your fund has be release now by ATM card to your name the only fee you should pay is $45 only for delivery fee there is no more charge accept this fee below is the payment information to send this fee .

Look this Federal government Nigeria make mandatory every beneficially should take care of delivery fee of his own ATM card
which will register on your name by the government name ownership of the fund no office has power to stop your package .

HERE BELOW IS RECEIVERS INFORMATION TO SEND THE $45

Receivers Name : Brian Agbi
Address : 7, Anyaoku St, Area 11, Garki, Abuja Nigeria

I await for your respond.

Inline image

Remain bless in the Lord.
Best Regards
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
The Vice President of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Tel:+2348097267334
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.