Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kawasilrejoy@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rejoykawasil1@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello dear,
I Guess you are going great.
I'm very sorry that i could not reply your mail in time i was very busy in office with Christian Humanitarian Commission.

I got some gifts and items from the organization, (Christian Humanitarian Commission) and your thought just came into my mind, and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have need for some of these items so i felt they might be useful to you in one way or the other.
And also for you to register in your heart that I came first among all your friends.

I sent these gift items through D.H.L deliver service, in Senegal yesterday, my dear i post it D. H. L deliver service form UK to Africa in Senegal. I believe where Senegal is might be close to your residence country. You should contact the D.H.L deliver service address at: ( dhlservicesfastservice@gmail.com) and if possible discuss with D.H.L manager at Telephone: (+221- 763- 206- 403 ) regarding how to receive your gift package and you should try to send him your home postal Address and telephone numbers to enable him post your items to your home destination OK. Please try to copy this email (dhlservicesfastservice@gmail.com) and forward it through his email address.

I know that you will be in need of these items in one way or the other. The contents of the items are:
2 HP laptop computers,1 Samsung televisions , 1 i-phones, A gold wristwatch, Video Cameras,Some Jewelries and AN ENVELOPE. I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to D.H.L delivery service Mr (Muhammad Ibrahim) to you please kindly keep me Updated when you have receive it alright, so I will be aware.so that we can share the joy and happiness together.
And I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in the organization of Christian Humanitarian Commission if you could be interested.
i pen down here and hope to get back your prompt and lovely response.
One Love,,Peace.

Yours Ever Loving..
Dr. Rubie Edouard

E-mail has 21 attachments of watches, I-phones, Gold Chains, Cameras, Etc....

Phone:
+221763206403
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.