Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roselineranson54@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 am

Dying Widow Scam:

Good day dear ,

My name is Mrs Roseline Ranson from Canada, but presently in LONDON hospital now, I am a dying woman and I decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society. I am 54 years old and I was diagnosed of Lung cancer for about 1 year now in which I have been in this hospital for 7 months now.
I was married to a man that I loved so much and as the only child of my late parents my late father willed all his proprieties to my husband because of the love we had for each other by then, not knowing that my husband was just a gold digger who married me because of my father's wealth. We were married for 27 years without any kids.

On February I fell sick and was rushed to the hospital, the doctor confirmed that am suffering from cancer of the Lungs, immediately my husband heard that he automatically turned his back on me, he hardly come to see me in the hospital as if he has been waiting for me to die all these while, two months later my illness become so much on me and I was flew from Canada to Federal Medical Center here in United Kingdom for a better treatment.

My dear do you know that my husband left me in hospital after one week and traveled back to Canada, Given me a promise that he will always come to check on me every 2 weeks, but for good 4 months my husband did not come to see me even when he knows that he can not call me on phone because of my illness, I cried all the night, my dear do you know that upon all the message that I have been sending to my husband he never replied any until I told him that he should prepare divorce document and come to London with our family lawyer that I want a divorce, just the next week my husband arrived to London with our lawyer, when I saw him I cried and remember what my late father told me when he was alive that this man don't love me, but because of the love I had for him, I couldn't listen to my father.

We finally divorced and my husband paid the sum of $3.7m into my account in Bank Of America and go his way, the shock on what is happening to me increase my illness to the level that the Doctor told me face to face that I would not last for the period of 5 months due to cancer problem unless God intervenes, Since then I have no other option than to tell the Doctor to look for a Reverend father that will be praying for me until the day of my death. To God be the glory the doctor told (Father John Mark) about my problem.

It was the Father that told me that God will heal me if only I can use my money and give to someone that I don't know for him to use it and start up a charity foundation in his Country in my name, that the prayers of the poor ones who the money help will bring healing to me, that is why I decided to make this bold step to contact you.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to me, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because I have told the bank that I will use that money for charity foundation project.

I want you to take 30 % percent of the total money for your personal use, and 70% of the money will go to my charity foundation project. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Mrs Roseline Ranson

Header:
Return-Path: <roselineranson54@hotmail.com>
Received: from HE1P189MB0284.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::4967:c7a:b626:7b37]) by HE1P189MB0284.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::4967:c7a:b626:7b37%13]) with mapi id 15.01.1385.014;
Wed, 30 Aug 2017
Subject: I awaits your urgent reply

Attached photo of woman in hospital bed not posted....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Dearest beloved,

Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am truly inspired to receive your response mail today which the lord who brought us together in exalting his name through this benevolence entrustment will guide us and give us one spirit and one accord to realize this aspiration to his glory .

My health always troubles me but I believe as God did to the woman with an issue of blood he must surely visit me at his own appointed time. as Job said, I will wait till my change comes. I knew that it is by his stripe I am healed and he was bruised for my transgression, and he has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary so I have nothing to fear since I am the daughter of a king. Even if he calls me home in this very hour I have no reason to question his purposes. As the bible teaches us that Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.( Revelation 14:13).

Please I hope there will be utmost confidence in this transaction? And please always pray for me and the less privileged it is very necessary. I want this money to be transferred to your personal account, I want you to be fast about it because I am very sick, I want the money to be transferred to you as soon as possible.

I will like you to send me your full details like:

1. Your full name
2. Telephone number and fax number
3. Your Age
4. Your Occupation
5. Address
6. Nationality
7. Scan copy of your passport or Id card

Without much hesitation,I will like you to confirm to me your contact information's to help me present you to the Bank as my next of kin and instructing them to proceed in making the release of the the funds to you as my next of kin which a copy will also be forwarded to you.

I may not be often communicating with you due to my present health situation because this messages that I have been writing to you was by the assistance of the nurse sister who God purposely used for assisting me here in the hospital, please always commit her in your daily prayers as you do to me.

Always keep your faith in God and commit this transaction in his guide.
Endless love of God keep enduring with you.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs Roseline Ranson
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Dearest Beloved,

Thank you very much for your kind reply again and your willingness to see that my last wish is accomplished. Your response to me, gives me more relief and hope to live again, to God be the glory.

I want to let you know that I have forwarded your personal details to the BANK with Authorization Letter, letting the BANK OF AMERICA to know about you as the person I want my money to be released to as my new beneficiary before anything happens to me. I told them that they can officially proceed by attending to you for the immediate release of this money to you.

I have to be honest to tell you that I have never in my life trusted anyone like this before as I have trusted in you and in my spirit, I can feel it that I can trust you very well to be my beneficiary and receive this my money for this charity work for God before I will die.

I want you to always remember the reason why I am doing this is because of my present health condition and I am afraid as the doctor has advised me that I am not going to leave long from now on. So my beloved, in everything am directing you to do now, do it for me as a family because you are now all I have at this time and I will not like to be disappointed or failed by you.

I want you to contact the Bank immediately and find out what will be the procedure and to get the fund transferred to your account as soon as possible to avoid any further delay OK.

Below is the Bank's contact information, contact them with this deposit documents so that they will know that am the one that send you ok:
------------------------------------
Here is the email address of the bank:
Chairman of the Board : Brian Moynihan
( Bankofamerica-@usa.com )
( Bankof-america@accountant.com )
Bank tel: +12139004313
------------------------------------------
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

All you need to do is to contact the Bank and follow their instructions to enable them commence with the transfer immediately and forward this deposit slip to the bank as proof and follow everything they will direct you to do.

Always update me about the transfer so that I can know when the money will be transferred into your account. Immediately After the transfer of the fund to your account, if I am still alive, I will invite you to come and visit me, so that we can see each other face to face before death calls. Though I am still praying to survive it by the grace of God.

Please all you have to do for me now is to make sure you get this money as fast as possible before anything will happen to me because my condition is getting critical more and more everyday. I am now confident so much in you with all my heart and I want you to handle everything for me as I am directing you.

Please always pray for me and keep me updated as soon as you contact the Bank for the fund transfer. May God be with you and your family.

Your Beloved..,
Mrs Roseline

20170902213407-77770b01-me.jpg

20170902213408-166b7d92-sm.jpg

Phone:
+12139004313
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Los Angeles, CA
Original network provider* Cf Communications, Llc Dba Telekenex - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankof-america@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:24 pm

WELCOME TO BANK OF AMERICA
BANK OF AMERICA
Registered in California No. 90312
Registered Office Address:
2127 East 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92705 .
Tel. +121-390-043-13,
Email

20170904232305-26537cdc-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello my dear

Your silence is getting me more worried than I am. Have you heard from the bank since then?

Mrs Roseline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bankof-america@usa.com roselineranson54@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:11 pm

WELCOME TO BANK OF AMERICA
BANK OF AMERICA
Registered in California No. 90312
Registered Office Address:
2127 East 17th Street Santa Ana, CA 92705 .
Tel. +121-390-043-13,
Email
Bankof-america@usa.com
Bankofamerica01@accountant.com

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Sir/Madam

I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your
email received. Actually we have earlier been told about
you by the Mrs Ranson and according to her she said that she want to us
to transfer her money which is the sum of $3.7m to you for charity foundation project.
So because of this you have to understand that this is the great Bank of America,
and as such we have to make sure that everything about this transfer is well documented to avoid any inconvenience.
Now according to the the new law of United State of America banking rules and regulation.
Before our bank will transact any business
concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like
you to send the followings.

1.A copy of your identity card, we mean Government issued identity card or
your international passport.

2.You have to print out the transfer form attached in this mail and fill it very well.
Under that transfer form you will put your signature, Mrs Ranson will sign as well.
And finally because Mrs Ranson is now in the Hospital in London,
and we don't know her condition of health right now,

Header:
Return-Path: <Bankof-america@usa.com>
Received: from [41.82.40.94] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 6 Sep 2017
Subject: FROM THE BANK OF AMERICA

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.40.94
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I wrote to them this morning to find out why they have not replied you, But they replied me and said that they have already replied to your mail. That you should check your mailbox properly. So my dear check your mail very well and get back to me ok.

God bless you

Mrs Roseline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Hello my dear one

thanks for your reply, if you have received any reply from the bank, why don't you froward it to me so that I will go through it to know what their response is all about ok. Send me the mail you received from the bank

Mrs Roseline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:22 pm

That is a very great move. I love that my dear, and I want to let you know that I don't know any lawyer here in London as you already know that am from Canada but I will send for the Reverend father who use to come and pray for me here in the hospital all the time to ask him to give me the contact of a very good lawyer here in London that will sign the transfer form and also send you his Barrister license certificate as the bank demand, once the priest gives me the lawyer's contact I will send it to you and after that I will sign the document and send it back to you for you to return it to the bank ok. try and go to any cyber cafe to print the form out and fill it ok

Mrs Roseline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 pm

My dear I have finally gotten the contact of a lawyer from the Reverend father, I must say that am happy that at least I will soon archive my charity project before leaving this world, am always crying with pains I thank God for this man of God that gave me the advice to do this great work of God. Listen to me my dear, I really need your prayers all the time because my illness is getting worst every day by day ok. Your prayer is very important to me.

My son before you will send the mail to the lawyer make sure that you must have filled the form very well as the bank instructed ok. Follow any of his directions to avoid any inconvenience because that lawyer is well recognized and respected advocate according to the Rev.father.

Send him an email right away and wait for his response seems the Reverend has already told him about you ok.

Here is his contact

Name : Barrister Usman Adams

Email : barrister.usmanadams@gmail.com

Phone : +447448839068

Mrs Roseline

Phone:
+447448839068
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister.usmanadams@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:10 pm

ATTENTION

MR

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW-FIRM ON HOW TO SIGN THE TRANSFER
FORM FOR YOU AND ALSO SEND YOU A COPY OF MY BARRISTER LICENSE CERTIFICATE,
WELL I GOT A CALL YESTERDAY FROM THE REVEREND FATHER YESTERDAY ABOUT THIS
AND I PROMISE HIM THAT I WILL SIGN THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND ALSO GIVE YOU A COPY OF MY
LAWYER'S LICENSE.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT MY LAW FIRM HAVE RULES THAT IS GUIDING IT AND ONE OF IT IS THAT
WE CANNOT RENDER OUR SERVICE TO ANY CLIENT THAT IS NOT REGISTERED IN OUR LAW FIRM.

SO BECAUSE OF THIS, IN OTHER FOR ME TO SIGN THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AND AS WELL SEND YOU MY BARRISTER'S LICENSE CERTIFICATE, YOU HAVE TO REGISTER YOUR FILE ON MY DESK WITH THE REGISTRATION FEE OF 850 POUNDS ONLY. AND I PROMISE WITH MY PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE TO GIVE MY CLIENTS THE BEST OF MY SERVICES.

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS REQUIRED REGISTRATION FEE OF 850 POUNDS THROUGH (WESTERN UNION OFFICE) WITH THIS MY SECRETARY'S NAME AND INFORMATION BELOW.

(MONEY GRAM OFFICE)

Receiver Name === Gift Osagie

Country ===== United Kingdom

Address===== No 38 Pitifild cresecent London SE28 8RG

ONCE YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY, JUST SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP WITH THE TRANSFER FORM WHICH I WILL SIGN AND SEND BACK TO YOU TOGETHER WITH MY LAWYER'S LICENSE CERTIFICATE FOR YOU TO SEND TO THE BANK TO ENABLE THEM PROCEED WITH THE TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
Bar (Dr) USMAN ADAMS.

(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Address: No 38 Pitifild cresecent London SE28 8RG
(2nd-floor).
Tel:phone (+447-448-839-068)

Email: (Barrister.usmanadams@gmail.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <barrister.usmanadams@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Barrister Usman Adams <barrister.usmanadams@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017
Subject: FROM BARRISTER USMAN LAW FIRM
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.