Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Grace Williams <grace.williamss@ymail.com>

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Grace Williams <grace.williamss@ymail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 17, 2012 3:36 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello
My name is grace i saw your profile on i stop looking and i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email(grace.williamss@ymail.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
gift.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (grace.williamss@ymail.com)

Profile elements:

nini11
I am a:Woman
Birthday:03.03.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i saw your profile on i stop

Email:

Hello Dear
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere in your country is very nice today, Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal i also thank you for replying to me soon i so much appreciate it,
My name is miss grace William n i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age I am from Rwanda in East Africa 5.4ft tall fair in complexion single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago
My late father Dr Daniel William was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you
I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself in my next mail Attached here is my picture I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours today!
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
grace

Header:

Received: from [41.82.154.33]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.82.154.33
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Grace Williams <grace.williamss@ymail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 am

Grace Williams
grace.williamss@ymail.com

Hello dearest,
I am glad to write to you again, Mine is a bit tough here in the camp. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Wednesday/ Sundays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace you will help me come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away .The only person i have now is Rev.Stephen dolphy who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp
( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Reverend Tel number is this, Feel free to call me through his number.(+221-776-894-102) If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Sophia Williams from Rwanda he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,
When he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $3.7(three Million seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). like i said i have mapped out 20% for any expenses that will come up in this transfer and 5% for your assistance.So I will like you to help me transfer this money into your account and from it we can travel to Europe and live there.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and no one ease.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English but our language is french but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
From my deepest heart,
Miss Sophia

Hello dearest,
I am glad to write to you again,thank you for the picture you send for me :shock: is nice i Hope you are fine, Mine is a bit tough here in the camp. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Wednesday/ Sundays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace you will help me come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away .The only person i have now is Rev.Stephen dolphy who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: Grace Williams <grace.williamss@ymail.com>

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:04 am

Grace Williams
grace.williamss@ymail.com

my dearest friend
Thank you for your email again which i appreciate so much,how are you doing. i hope you are fine.please my dear i am sending you the only document which i have in the computer,which is my father death certificate,i do not have money to scan the other document,so here is the document which i have here in the computer, Like i said, the money belong to my late father Dr Denial Williams who use to be a well known politician.i am his only daughter and his next of kin.the only reason why i am looking for someone to help me out,is for two reasons.one is the agreement my late father reach with the Royal bank of Scotland, and then because of my refugee status here in Senegal.and the Royal bank will not listen to me they said unless i bring my foreign partner as my late father has directed and then because of my age.So now,you are the one to deal with the Royal bank directly on my behalf as my foreign partner. you will write to them and tell them you want to know what it will take to get my money out,that you are my foreign partner.i am sure when you contact them, they will be able to give you more details.Let me know if you are still wiling to help me out , i will like you to tell me more about you.can i really trust you because i have gone through a lot in life,and then the death of my parents.this money is my last hope to get a future which my dear parents wanted for me.when the money is out, you will also help me to invest and manage the business while i go back to school to continue with my studies tell me what you think. the contact information of the bank is as follows

Royal bank PLC(IN SCOTLAND)
Hotline....... +447-732-711-506. (24hrs).
Information..... ( info@royalbank-scotuk.tk)
Email address (accountant@royalbank-scotuk.tk)
the name of the transfer officer is Mr.Egbert Derrick and his email
address is (dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com)
banking Hrs:Tel contact number is +447-732-711-506.
acc Number; SBPLC 746008910546/QB/91/A
Depositor; Dr.Denial Williams.
Nest of kin..... grace Williams.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.7 million Dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin.Like i said earlier,I have mapped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there in your country please.if you want to call me you can call me when ever it is 12.30pm in your country.you can contact me with this number OK i want to here you voice i have know phone to call you, you can call me with this rev father number if you love me and you want to hear my voice .+221-776-894-102.
Awaiting to hear from you as soon as you have been in contact with the bank today please!.
Yours forever grace.love u

hello my dearest one
how are you and your work i hope every thing is moving very fine with you over there in your country,now from what i told you before that i have my late father document which i will send to you,but my problem is that i do not have money to scan it,now i have ask the rev father two help me to scan the two document which is remaining, which is my camp id card and deposit of account of my late father,i did this to prove to you that every thing i am telling you is the reality,now you promise to help me if i will prove to you that i am very sure in what i explain to you,which rely touch me so much when you said that to me,

so my dear every thing is your hand if you rely want to help me i will like you to use this email address which i will send to the transfer manage Egbert derrick,as he is the transfer manage of the bank,what you have to do is just to brief a little about your self and what you want them to do for you

the name of the transfer manager is Mr.Egbert Derrick and his email
address is dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com

now i want you to use this email address to write to them,he is the transfer manage of the bank you can use this address to write to him,i will be waiting for your letter as soon as you write to him you let me know, with lots of love from grace
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: grace.williamss@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 am

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello My Dearest,
I hope my email finds you in good shape? Really it has been long since we stopped Communication, but I have been praying and asking the almighty God to Keep my dream forward, so that I can be able to surprise you, because you really tried to show me care and concern while i was still in Dakar, although we could not complete the transaction together as expected.

I was unable to complete the transaction With you based on the developments then, but I thank the almighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has Released my late father's fund to me through the assistance of a new Partner from Paraguay, he is a kind loving man who is now my co-investor and we are planning to get married soon.

I wish to let you know that I am in Paraguay with my Husband, and we left behind in Senegal a certified Bank draft of 'Two hundred Thousand Dollars' ($200,000) for you as a mark of Reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my Inheritance as I revealed every thing about me to you when I was in terrible situation in Dakar Senegal.

I have instructed the Reverend father in change to hand over the Draft to you. His name is Reverend Father Maxwell Philips, and he is the priest in charge of the Church in the refugee center In Dakar Senegal. Feel free to contact him and Send to him your current residential or office postal address where he Will post your Cheque for your collection.

Reverend father's email is ( rev.maxwell68@hotmail.com ) His phone number is: +221765750877. I feel this is the only way I could say thank you for everything you did for me back then. Stay blessed and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive the Bank Draft from Reverend father Maxwell. Wishing you a Happy and prosperous new year. Have a nice day.
Miss Grace.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:31 am

Out of the Blue:

Hi!!

Hello,
My name is Reema Marshall. I am originally from France, and i based here in the UAE! It's nice to meet you here. I got your contact on the Dating site, and i decided to write you through my gmail here. I wanted to discuss something with you! Please email me if my letter is welcome. Have a good day!
Mrs Reema.

Header:
Return-Path: <dr.egbertderrick@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: info.reema446@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello ,

How are you today? It's nice to hear from you and i thank you for finding the time to write me here. I will like to be kind and honest with you! I am a woman who have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter ones Age, Color or Achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity.

I have been hard working all my life. I must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things. Anyway i will like to tell you more about me: My name is Ms Reema Marshall, I am from France! I was born in France, and i left France at the Age of 17 Years to the United Arab Emirates, where to the glory of God am working as a Senior Auditor/banker in Dubai Islamic Bank Pl C, United Arab Emirates.

I was married, but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but It's okay, that is life for you. Since he accused me of being so busy due to my banking work activities as a Senior Accounting/ Auditing Staff! that i was not having time for him and our kids, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal. I told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other, but he was impatient! Although it's over between us, and I am happy alone because I have everything i need.

This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own. Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you, for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin! I will be glad to hear from you soon. Have a good day, and thanks once again for your mail.

Yours Faithfully,
Ms Reema.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (15.86 KiB) Viewed 11486 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Hello

I must thank you once again for your reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much, and I'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well.

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer some amount of money to your overseas account! I want to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex husband was unlucky to achieve with me. I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you, and also tell you my aim and plan, because it would be of mutual benefit to us, and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God has destined it.

Remember, i told you i am an Auditor of my bank! I am also in charge of General Capital Unit of the bank. During the course of our Auditing here, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in our bank since 2002 and till date, nobody has operated on this account all these years! After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in Libya, with autopsy result showing that he died as a result of gun short wounds by unknown gunmen! He died without leaving a [Heir/WILL] hence the fund is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing. The amount in question is the total sum of $:14.500,000. (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

The owner of this account is (Dr. Mahmoud Adama) a Foreign National! Before his death, he was a management consultant in Libya. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it! the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that until his sudden death he was a management consultant for the government! Since I hardly know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner to stand and apply as his next of kin because this money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin without a valid international foreign passport. I need your full co-operation to make things work fine, because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response, and once I am convinced of your capability and assurance that you will never let me down.

A lot of abandoned funds lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings and unclaimed life insurance pay-outs. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I will present you to my bank as the cousin or business partner of Dr. Mahmoud Adama who is the account owner. Regarding moral justification of the fund, I would not want you to consider this deal illegal as everything will follow the due process of normal banking transfer! Also, I am here as an insider in the bank to make sure that everything works out smoothly.

I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the Arabic inheritance claims procedures. I will appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you will take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. If you had been the victim, Certainly you would not be happy having your hard earned fund shared among government as an unclaimed deposit. I believe there are many other aspects of life we may contribute to with this fund to help the less privileged, and the needy in the society. This type of development happens in every bank around the world, but people outside the banking industry do not know these.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank. We will use the fund there in your country to build a company and for investment which both of us will manage as I will resign shortly after the transfer. Please this is an honest request for you and i, I only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone. Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality. I look forward to your earliest reply. Thanks and best regards!

Sincerely Yours,
Ms Reema.

Capture3.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello ,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine? Thanks for your response to my mail, and for your willingness to be a part of this business. I really want to assure you that this is a cool business we can do and achieve success within few days. This business is completely legal, and will follow the normal legal procedure of international transfer of fund. There is nothing shady about this business, so you have nothing to worry about. I am a woman of integrity and i also believe in my heart that it is God who brought us together at this time.

Like I told you in my last mail, I will like to present you as the Next of Kin to the account, so that my bank will release and transfer the fund to your account. My bank will have no choice than to accept you as the Next of Kin to the account, because I will present you as a relative or a business partner of the account owner Dr. Mahmoud Adama, besides, I will give you all the insider information concerning the account! I will provide you with detailed information on the modalities of this operation as we progresses. Therefore, let your conscience towards this proposal be nurtured with sincerity and I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free, and it is completely legal.

You do not have to worry yourself about that, rather you should keep this transaction a (TOP SECRET) I will not like anybody in my bank to know that I am involved in this business deal, but I will use my position as a senior manager in the bank to make sure that everything goes according to plans, and once the money is transferred to your account in your country, I will resign my appointment with the bank and come over to your country for the sharing and investment of the fund. I thus see this as the beginning of a long term business relationship between your family and my family as I will relocate my family to your country after the transferring process. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and 58% will be for me, while 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank.

I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Remember, you must apply first to the bank as relative, business partner or next of kin of the deceased customer. I will therefore want you to send to me the following information which is needed to draft a prototype application for the fund transfer which you will send to my bank requesting for the transfer of the fund into your account.
The information I need are as follows:

(1) Full Name...
(2) Age....
(3) Sex...
(4) Nationality...
(5) Occupation....
(6) Private Telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication.

Once I receive the above mentioned information, I will draft a prototype application for the fund transfer and send to you, and you will send the application to my bank for the transfer. I will be here as an insider to facilitate things and make sure the application for the transfer of the fund is approved by my bank. I look forward to your earliest response, and my Warm Regards to you and your family.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms Reema.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.reema446@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello

How are you doing? I hope all is well? Here is my phone number: +971526069374
NOTE: Do not call me at this time for security reasons, but you can SMS me, because the Bank sets security to monitor every member of the Bank due to our banking rules and regulations, and with your inquiry at this time, tension will be high, therefore there is no need to call for now.

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we actualized the success of this transaction. What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account. Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction, because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction. This is where i lay the survival hope of my future, and it was the reason I tried to explain everything in details for your best understanding.

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction, because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer.
Note; if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do. This is to avoid mistake from your part. See the official letter below, send it through to the bank through their bank email address here:
Bank Details

Dubai Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates.
Contact Person: Dr. Adnan Chilwan.
Address: 155 Khalid Bin Al Walid Road, Bur Dubai Branch:
Phone: +971558626259.
P.O. Box: 12461.
Bank Email: dubai.islamicbank@dr.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain a visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio. Once you apply to the bank, please update me that you have sent the letter to the bank, so that i can plan on the next move. Have a good day, and my best regard to you and your family,

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs Reema.

YOU SHOULD FILL AND SUBMIT THE BELOW MASSAGE TO THE BANK

Dubai Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates.
Contact Person: Dr. Adnan Chilwan.
Address: 155 Khalid Bin Al Walid Road, Bur Dubai Branch:
Phone: +971558626259.
P.O. Box: 12461.
Bank Email: dubai.islamicbank@dr.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM:

Sir / Madam,

I am ...... ......, the business partner to Late Mr. Mahmoud Adama, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gunmen shot him while still inside the capital of Libya, Tripoli.

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he has an unclaimed balance of: Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account. Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum.

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim the above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for the late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things since his sudden death occurred. I await your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. ....... .........

Phones:
+971558626259
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du

+971526069374
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dubai.islamicbank@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:42 pm

FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OFFICE/ TELEX SERVICES DEPT.
TELEPHONE: +971558626259 Date: 07-09-2017.
"155 Khalid Bin Al Walid Road, Bur Dubai Branch: PO Box: 12461."

Attn:

We wish to inform you that the Transfer Department of the Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates have received your official message in respect to our late customer's fund Mr. Mahmoud Adama deposited in our Co-operate headquarters here in Dubai.

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us to carry out our official Banking duties and obligations which is needful before the transfer will be considered for confirmation.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for the Islamic Bank to finalize this transaction accordingly. You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached here, and fill the columns with the accurate information required for the commencement of the verification process, and the immediate process of your claim.

You are hereby given 48 hours to fill and return these forms back to this Bank. We stand to give all our customers the very best of our services. We once again welcome you to the Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates. Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Truly,
Chief Executive Officer,
Dr. Adnan Chilwan.
(Foreign/Transfer Department)
DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510. And is CONFIDENTIAL. The information and work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the owner of this e-mail. If you are neither the intended recipient(s) nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by using the "reply" feature and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you. All copyright reserved. ISLAMIC BANK OF DUBAI (IBD).

20170907234623-f1df8edd-me.jpg

20170907234621-2123a956-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.