Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsrosewilliams855@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

This Mrs. Rose Williams from London, 68 years an aging widow suffering from
long time illness. I have the sum of US$21.5M For you to use the fund for God’
s

work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now
that I have been praying about you to know if really you are working according

to the direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince, and I have
decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the
Lord’s

work, with trust reply me with this e-mail address:(mrsrosewilliams855@gmail.
com) also your telephone number

Thanks
Yours in the Lord

Mrs. Rose Williams

Header:
Return-Path: <customer309@tim.it>
Received: from feu20-alice (82.57.204.75) by smtp301.alice.it (8.6.060.43)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017
Reply-To: mrsrosewilliams855@gmail.com
Subject: Dear Trusting Friend in God,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.138.90.69<br>Originating ISP: Etisalat Benin<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Dear Trusting Friend in God,

This Mrs. Rose Williams from London, 68 years an aging widow suffering from
long time illness. I have the sum of US$21.5M For you to use the fund for God’
s

work. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now
that I have been praying about you to know if really you are working according

to the direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince, and I have
decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the
Lord’s

work, with trust reply me with this e-mail address:(mrsrosewilliams855@gmail.
com) also your telephone number

Thanks
Yours in the Lord

Mrs. Rose Williams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:23 pm

My dear in lord,Thanks for your reply and the good feelings you have for me and human survival. Furthermore, we do not know each other before, but I got your information through chamber of birth here in my husband country republic of Benin. Beside i will to like to explain my self to you. Actually, I am from London, married Africa man from Republic of Benin after I was twenty years old and we live together in London and since I married my dearest husband I did not give birth since i married which Is most important thing in marriage and been my dearly husband was a good Christian also love me so much, he did not complain for one day and for that reasons I made a promised to him that I will be with him all the day of my life It's not easy to see a lovely man who can tolerate such from a woman he married without giving a child and reasons of marriage is to build family while I did not, it means fail him before his death.

Beside, my husband is from a big Family here in Benin and after his death I decided to leave London and come back to his country to honor him as I promised, when I came to Benin I fail sick which I did not take it as big thing and after some months am going down day by day then I went back to London to see my doctor, through there my doctor recognized the point of my sickness and also said I have few months to live, my dear in lord, I cried for one month and ask God is it how you wish to me, if how you want me to end up My life in pain let his wish be done, then I later came back to my husband home in Benin to complete my promises and my husband senior one was in Russian for years without coming home I still with the junior one, that is reason I handle over the money to a foreign in that way you was surprised because he is one I trusted to handle my husband wealth as I wish, but he refused to pick my call or communicate with me since I lost my husband.

So please my dear In lord, I wish you should bear with me in my wish because I can not do what is not right to whom the it may be in the earth because of i must answer God at end if I do. The reason I take this decision is that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this by myself anymore. I once asked members of my husband Family here in Benin to distribute one of my accounts to some charitable organization which they refused and kept the money to themselves, so, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be satisfied with what I left for them I will come to hear from you,
Thanks,
Your sister in the lord.
Mrs. Rose Williams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and glory upon my life.

Please I crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this in good faith as everything is Legal and the funds belongs to my Late husband whom before his death was always helping Charitable organization, Churches and NGO in the world..... I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me; I had no option since the family of my husband in and outside Benin refused to distribute my husband funds because they wanted to keep it to themselves. I don't really know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact, I got your email address from a private search which I did on the internet.

I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance. Just like I stated in my first mail to you, this fund is presently with the bank and they would be able to transfer the funds to you immediately if you adhere strictly to their directive.

I cannot distribute these funds myself because of the following reasons:

(1) I am undergoing medical treatment and it has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical expert's diagnosis.

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give help to charity organizations, churches and NGO, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before my death. It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I don’t have any choice names of these organizations too. All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the bank are with me.

However, before I proceed further in giving you the Bank contact, I want you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you and also that you will be able to execute this Project successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.
AS THIS IS MY LAST WISH BEFORE MY DEATH TO SEE ME CONCLUDE THIS.
Thus, I would want you to get back to me on the following issues if you are ready to assist me:

(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund been entrusted to you. Also, that you will dispatch it to charity organization and churches as I wanted it.
(2) That you are willing to contact the Bank to discuss the transferring of the fund into your bank account.

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to precede the transfer then we shall move further, But if you have any questions to ask me, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them immediately.

Looking forward for your reply
Remain Blessed
Your Sister in Christ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Thanks for your mail, I have visited and submitted your details to the bank for onward wire transfer of your fund value $21.500.000.00 united state dollars, hence the bank will provide legal documents to proof the authenticity of this fund.

The bank advice that you should contact them promptly for further proceedings, below is the contact information’s of the bank:

Bank name: ECO BANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC
Address: 01 BP 097 144 AVE. COTONOU
Tel/Fax: +229- 94 89 52 61
Emails: ecobankbenin1215@bk.ru
Director, Foreign Operations.

NOTE: It is very important that you always keep me posted with each and every correspondence between you and the bank for my perusal and records.

Thanks,
Your sister in the lord.
Mrs. Rose Williams

Phone:
+22994895261
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecobankbenin1215@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:49 pm

01 BP 097 144 AVE. COTONOU BENIN REP
RAYOL COTONOU ECO BANK BENIN REPUBLIC.
Tel phone: +229- 94 89 52 61
email: ecobankbenin1215@bk.ru

Date:25/08/2017.

Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/017 Your Ref: Compensation/FT01 /2011MSK ______________________________

RE: TRANSFER OF US$21, 500.000.00 ON REF: BR/102/0005B/017

Transferring Alert Procedure

CODE OF TRANSFERRING BY: ECB Global Banking and Markets - financing and Stock emerging

Payment Bill no: cbn/4071/drc/1806/ctfc-313/00.cbn/gov.
File no: fgn/87653
Allocation no: 10x453aa/765
Payment Code: 400326AX
Sequence no: ppp/3997/89
Payment Value: US$21, 500.000.00

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am writing to inform you that we are the authorized accreditation offshore bank handling Mrs. Rose Williams investment bond funds value US$21, 500.000.00 as scheduled for release/transfer via wire transfer.

Consequent upon the above therefore, be informed that your payment was included in the list referred to this department for immediate processing and subsequent swift wire transfer/payment.

Based on the foregoing and to help conclude with the processing and final release of funds to you, could you please send your full banking details and your personal information.

Therefore, fill the Authority to Remit Application Form, and have it neatly fill on receipt of these details from you the processing will be concluded while we advice you accordingly.

For the purpose of avoidance of misdirection of funds; quick services, accountability and probity; kindly re-confirm the following details for verification:

Title*
Name* ..
Position* .
Company .
Address 1* ..
Address 2 ..
State* ..
Postcode/Zip code*.
Country*...
Telephone* ..
E-mail* ....
Date of Birth* ..
Sex* Male Female...
Marital Status* ...
Next of Kin ..

Account Nominee Information.....
Name Of Bank :
Account Holder:
Bank Swift Code:.
Account number:.
Bank Address:...

And your drivers license attached Send scan copy of your international passport or as required for proof of legitimacy of beneficiary.

Finally, your quick, sincere and honest cooperation is highly sought for, to enable us successfully carry out this objective.

Yours in service ,
Mr. Johnson Ben
Director Eco Bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecobankbenin1215@bk.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:17 pm

01 BP 097 144 AVE. COTONOU BENIN REP
RAYOL COTONOU ECO BANK BENIN REPUBLIC.
Tel phone: +229- 94 89 52 61
email: ecobankbenin1215@bk.ru

Date:29/08/2017.

Our Ref: BR/102/0005B/017 Your Ref: Compensation/FT01 /2011MSK ______________________________

RE: TRANSFER OF US$21, 500.000.00 ON REF: BR/102/0005B/017

Transferring Alert Procedure

CODE OF TRANSFERRING BY: ECB Global Banking and Markets - financing and Stock emerging

Payment Bill no: cbn/4071/drc/1806/ctfc-313/00.cbn/gov.
File no: fgn/87653
Allocation no: 10x453aa/765
Payment Code: 400326AX
Sequence no: ppp/3997/89
Payment Value: US$21, 500.000.00

Attn: Beneficiary

Reference to the application of ECO BANK receive from you and your payer in regard of transferring the of funds valued to the sum $21,500,000.00USD dollars deposited in an escrow account in these Bank by Mrs. Rose Williams until this day.

Henceforth you , Mrs. Rose Williams has informed Eco Bank management about you regarding this Asset Re-fund. Be informed that the verification exercise of the claim is in progress, in regards to the transfer. We are putting together necessary measure for a hitch-free remittance of the said funds into your account as you the recipient/beneficiary of this payment.

But before this Bank will effect the transfer of the Funds into your Accounts, We urge you to provide us with the Legal Documents mentioned below, as mandated by all Financial Institution Rules and Regulation on such heir payment in Our Sub-Region.

1) (Clearance Certificate) from Ministry of Finance for easy and normal legitimate transfer into you Account so that there will not be any query from any Security Agents on the Fund when it arrives in your Account.

2) Registration of your bank account with Ministry of Finance for the authorizing the payment heir funds, which shall personally take your banking details to the Ministry of Finance for the registration and notarization.

You can not stress yourself for flying here for all the procedures to take your banking details to the ministry of finance,you may use our attorney for the procedures .( personal explanatory and advise.)

You have to contact the attached legal counsel who will assist you to obtain and guide these legal formality Document from the Ministry of Finance here and signed all related documents on your behalf before the transfer of fund could be effective into your accounts.

you may contact the attorney with your bank account so he can take to Ministry of Finance for Clearance Certificate and heir bank account registration: This is the contact of the lawyer:

Barr. Mr. Godwin Negondo

Address: 37 Rue de la Cannebière-

Coode- villa N°AB, Cotonou , Benin Republic

Email: --- barr.ahmedsule2@hotmail.com
Telephone +229 98 06 68 91

Contact the Lawyer so that he will come up with the above mentioned requiring Documents. No access will be granted to the Account until these paper-works are submitted to this Bank.

We shall remit the fund immediately as your desire. We count on your cooperation.

Finally, your quick, sincere and honest cooperation is highly sought for, to enable us successfully carry out this objective.

Yours in service ,
Mr. Johnson Ben
Director Eco Bank.

Phone:
+22998066891
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

justlaw_firms100@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Same phone number:

JUST LAW FIRMS
Address: 37 Rue de la Cannebière-
Coode- villa N°AB, Cotonou , Benin Republic
Tel: +229 98066891
E-Mail:- justlaw_firms100@yahoo.com

Attention.

Sir.

Prior to your solicitation to this law firm to stand on your behalf in conformity to the subject matter as signaled to us already, from the management of Eco Bank banking institution in Cotonou Benin Rep; Herein to solicit on your favor and make claim (s) for asset recovery on the social security deposit asset as a transferring your funds, with Eco Bank for onward foreign transmission of the aforementioned asset to your favor.

This Chamber advise you to provide us with the legal requirements that will permit us in carrying out our legal obligations in the absence of the political chaos that is presently on this nation Benin Rep.

Your solicitation on this effect has been considered worthy of service and the duty measure has been undertaken by Mr.Godwin Neogondo ESQ, Just Law Firms: henceforth requirement for procurement of the formality documentation as recommended from the administrative section in Cotonou Judiciary at the desk of the registrar in charge of processing these legal formality documentary for your payments recovery, asset re-fund procedures and transfer permission in subjection with the merchants banks regulatory for transmission of the total sum of $21,500,000 US dollars into your nominated bank account details as you have applied to the Eco Bank.

Noted that this chamber is capable of acquiring and signing the aforementioned Documents on your behalf from the Ministry of Justice and ministry of Finance here in Benin Rep accordingly.

However let it be known to you that, in this regards, Your full co-operation will be required in order to get these Documents obtained and signed on your behalf accordingly, hence I have already inquired from the Ministry of Justice and Finance and I have been informed that the cost of procuring these three Documents as required, will be the total cost fee of $4,250 United State dollars and my service charge fees is the sum of $500 dollars in accordance to volume of the services.

Which is the total sum of $4,750 dollars. If is possible that you can send this money today, so that by tomorrow I will go to obtain these Documents from the Ministry of finance notarizing by the ministry of Justice and signed it on your behalf, also submit to the bank as recommended on your behalf, also copies of these Documents will be sent to you for your reference.

Also send your full biography as requested for obtaining the said documents.

I am certain that with this information these Documents will be obtain.

Send this money so that I will go for the Documents on your behalf.

Henceforth I compel you to make haste and send to us the under mention requirements. To enable us acquire the aforementioned Documents on your behalf:

A):- Your Identification card as the benefiting applicant.
B):- All relevant documents as proof of existence.
C):- You’re Full contact address .
D):- The official cost for acquiring the Documents. $4,250.
E):- Our consultation service charge is $500.

Then total cost for this service is the sum of $4,750 USD.

Send it with the information below through Money Gram .

Name: IGNE EDO
City: Cotonou
Country Code: (229)
Amount: $4,750 USD

You should let me know as soon as you sent the money so that I can go and get it and go for the Legal Document.

You you must send me your bank account details for registering with the ministry of FINANCE so to have a successful transfer into your bank account, what needed of your bank details are as follows :

Account Nominee Information............
Name Of Bank : .................................
Account Holder: .................................
Bank Swift Code:.................................
Account number:................................
Bank Address:.....................................
Routine Code: .....................................

Yours in Service,

Mr.Godwin Negondo .ESQ llb
Just Law Firms

Header:
Return-Path: <justlaw_firms100@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic317.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017
From: "Barr. .Godwin Negondo .ESQ" <justlaw_firms100@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Barr. .Godwin Negondo .ESQ" <justlaw_firms100@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ambassadormichael@list.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Same Phone Number:

U.S. AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
OFFICE THE U.S AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
NO.2, ROUTE DE L'AEROPORT, COTONOU, BENIN;
Telephone: +229 94 89 52 61

Attention Fund Owner!

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Thursday
30th/September/2017 and i shall be bringing your Fund of $17.5M along with me
but this time i will not go through Custom because as an Ambassador to Republic
Du Benin, I am a US GOVERNMENT AGENT and i have the veto power to go through
Custom.

As soon as i am through with my meeting i shall then proceed to your registered
house address with your Consignment Fund. Without missing words, I am convinced
100% that you have had bitter experience with various 'scam claiming to be high
government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'.
The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting
business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business
that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet
was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your
products/services and conducting genuine business with ease.

I am fully committed to deliver the "diplomatic consignment" to you at your
door step within 48hours in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin
Republic, Nigeria and other government officials you have dealt with.

I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here
in Benin as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no
citizen of the United States and other part of the world is cheated by Benin
Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize
this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you
to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street.

On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being
able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur. Trust
is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your
vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your
openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain
and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data,and
concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner.

In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced
your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you
have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature. Frankly speaking, I
understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you
to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery
arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to
deliver the consignment to you safely without any hitch. Please do not allow
this mission to die off because the registration fee of your Consignment Trunk
Box which is $97 US Dollars, I meant so well for you and I believe you will
appreciate me more when you have finally received your partial payment of
$17,500.000.00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package at your nominated
address.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the $17,500.000.00 USD into
your bank account without questioning from the financial monitoring
authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has
been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin
republic you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and
I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate
cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State.
Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $97US
Dollars.

You can send it via Money Gram with below information, please copy the name
correctly outline below to avoid mistake.

Account Officer Info: Money Gram Money transfer only.

Receiver's Name:......IGNE EDO
City:....... Cotonou
Amount:.......$97 US Dollars

Reference. . . .
Sender's Name. . .
Sender's Address. . .
Sender's Telephone number:......

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send the payment information. My
Flight is Thursday 30th/September/2017 and i expect you to comply before time
then so that the delivery will be completed. If you do not comply, then it will
not be my fault if you do not receive your Package.

I hope you will understand and follow my instruction to enable me serve you
better.

Feel free to call me for more details: +229 94 89 52 61

Signed

Ambassador Michael Arthur Raynor
US AMBASSADOR TO REPUBLIC DU BENIN
Email: ambassadormichael@list.ru
Telephone: +229 94 89 52 61

Header:
Return-Path: <k_n4828@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017
From: Ambassador Michael Arthur Raynor <k_n4828@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Ambassador Michael Arthur Raynor <ambassadormichael@list.ru>
Subject: Attention Fund Owner!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

k_n4828@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:12 am

Atention Beneficiary,

Final Fund.s. Release Order...

In consideration of the legislative/legal resolution reached by the World Governing Bodies: The IMF, United Nations Organization, World Bank Group, United States Government, British Government and the European Union Commission Committee on Financial and Allied Matters following series of complaints and petitions received from the office of the European Union Police Commission, The FBI and The INTERPOL respectively over the non-payment of foreign beneficiaries’ payments as at when due. This adhoc committee on fact-finding and foreign payment was subsequently inaugurated to help release immediately all the outstanding payments that had received proper approvals and endorsements from the various agencies/offices but was delayed due to the non-chalant attitudes of those at the helm of affairs.

From the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the various Government Agencies, your name was discovered as next on the list of beneficiaries whose files showed sufficient proves to receive their overdue payment but was marred by various fees imposed on them by their so-called representatives especially bank officials who ended up in ripping them off their savings instead of discharging their duties diligently and also divert their approved funds to several untraceable bank acount.s. without due consent of the original benefactor.s.

I wish to inform you that your Contract, Inheritance and Winning Fund is being processed and will be released to you through our Approved Payment Channels as soon as you respond to this notification. To avoid all further bottlenecks, we have allocated to you new International Payment Voucher Number: IMF/FRBWDC/US-BG-93WB82UN567-G, Approval Number: 7402-2017, Certificate of Merit Number: 781 and Release Code Number: 0295 and you must quote any of these Identification Numbers before us for proper identification. Note also that your file is currently in my office in New York City, and from the records I have in my file, you have been cleared to receive the sum of US$ 10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only).Take note the only fee you have to pay is the sum of $369.00usd for the clearance documents and bellow is the information to send with fee of $369.00usd.

Receivers Name; EVANGELIA DORIZAS
City/State..... Brandon Florida
Country......USA
Amount........$369.00usd

So indicate the mode you consider most convenient to allow us take further steps to that effect. Also reconfirm the following information to me for final ratification exercise;

Sooner a.s. this Information are received, your payment will be duly processed and released to you as you deem fit through our most reliable payment channels within the shortest possible time. Your banking details are only relevant if you choose the first and/or last mode of payment. Further information\.guidance will be availed to you as soon as we receive your response to this final payment release order.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Email; organization2355@gmail.com
Mr. Rotzinger Michael Dwaine.
PHONE; (951) 708-0730
Chairman, European Union.
Committee on Financial and Allied Matter.s.

Phone:
+19517080730
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hemet, Sage DA, CA
Original network provider* O1 Communications, Inc. - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.