Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

habibat0004@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

habibat0004@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:28 pm

TOP URGENT
People
Mrs.Lawal <habibat0004@gmail.com> Today at 9:59
Reply-To: d.lawal0017@gmail.com
To
Recipients
Message body

The Office of the Secretary General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report with Immediate Fund Remittance.
Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.

Your Payment Approval File NO: FGN/PRE/VP/XN1180cdtX/2017.

Tel: +2348112443834.

Attn: Please ,

Please I am contacting you regarding your payment which was not been paid to you by the past administration of the Contract and Inheritance payment Release Investigation officer in Nigeria and the former Attorney General and Chief Minister of justice Nigeria Mr.Mohammed Bello Adoke(SAN) with the Former Secretary General of the Federation Nigeria (SGF). Yes I am communicating with you now about your unpaid fund and I was able to recover some unpaid Contract and Inheritance Payment files which your name and your contact email address is among the listed names I saw as I resume office , and I have found out that the former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wasn't man enough to stamp his authority over those who are suppose to transfer your fund to you during his tenure.

Now, the office of the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria in-conjunction with the Department of Financial Intelligent have given a strong mandate to my office to Approve and pay all unpaid contractors and inheritance fund whose funds were stopped by the Central Bank of Nigeria and other financial agencies in UK, Europe, USA, ASIA.

Based on that, I have Ordered the Nigerian High Commissioner to Canada to sign the necessary Documents on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria for the release of your part payment valued $10M from our Oil Reserve account with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

With that Mr. Victor G. Dodig the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce will be able to Debit A sum of $10M from our Oil Reserve account with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, then transfer it to your Nominated Bank account as your part payment.

Now In other to make things easy for you, Please note that I have instructed Mr. Victor G. Dodig, the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce on how to clear all upfront charges from the source of the Fund.

Therefore, you are advised to contact Mr. Victor G. Dodig the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce through his direct contact email address in bracket ( victor4169807012@outlook.com ) then provide him with your full Bank details for Immediate transfer of your $10M Part Payment.

RESPECTFULLY,

Dr.(Mrs.) Habibat Muda Lawal.

Secretary General of the Federal
Government Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

pina.dimartino@archiworld.it

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Attn: Please
People
Habibat Lawal <pina.dimartino@archiworld.it> 23 Nov at 6:42 AM
Message body

The Office of the Secretary General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report with Immediate Fund Remittance.
Aso - Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.

Your Payment Approval File NO: FGN/PRE/VP/XN1180cdtX/2017.

Tel: +2348112443834.

Attn: Please ,

I am contacting you regarding your payment which was not been paid to you by the past administration of the Contract and Inheritance payment Release Investigation officer in Nigeria and the former Attorney General and Chief Minister of justice Nigeria Mr.Mohammed Bello Adoke(SAN) with the Former Secretary General of the Federation Nigeria (SGF). Yes I am communicating with you now about your unpaid fund and I was able to recover some unpaid Contract and Inheritance Payment files which your name and your contact email address is among the listed names I saw as I resume office , and I have found out that the former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wasn't man enough to stamp his authority over those who are suppose to transfer your fund to you during his tenure.

Now, the office of the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria in-conjunction with the Department of Financial Intelligent have given a strong mandate to my office to Approve and pay all unpaid contractors and inheritance fund whose funds were stopped by the Central Bank of Nigeria and other financial agencies in Nigeria, UK, Europe, USA, ASIA.

Based on that, I have Ordered the Nigerian High Commissioner to Canada to sign the necessary Documents on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria for the release of your part payment valued $10M from our Oil Reserve account with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

With that Mr. Victor G. Dodig the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce will be able to Debit A sum of $10M from our Oil Reserve account with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, then transfer it to your Nominated Bank account as your part payment.

Now In other to make things easy for you, Please note that I have instructed Mr. Victor G. Dodig, the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce on how to clear all upfront charges from the source of the Fund.

Therefore, you are advised to contact Mr. Victor G. Dodig the President, Chief Executive Director Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce through his direct contact email address in bracket ( victor4169807012@outlook.com ) then provide him with your full Bank details for Immediate transfer of your $10M Part Payment.

RESPECTFULLY,

Dr.(Mrs.) Habibat Muda Lawal.

Secretary General of the Federal
Government Nigeria.

Phone:
+2348112443834
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.