Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourghazi@hotmailcom

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bainceghazi@hotmail.com bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hot

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Hello Darling,

How are you doing my love, Darling i have received that mail bellow from the lawyer and that mail was sent to you and a cc copy to me, Now i have seen the response from the law firm, please for my future and for my life, help me out, since the bank are now waiting for us to send them this documents, there is no need to be wasting time and since the lawyer have promise to help us to get all this document, please for the seek of my future help me out to send this money to the lawyer so that he will get this documents ready for us ok.

Honey the only problem that we have now is to get the money, I want you to tell who ever you Collected money from that we will pay them back in two weeks later which i know that we can pay them back in a week time because as soon as we get those document the bank will transfer the money immediately.

This documents gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to the bank and once the receive it the bank will make the transfer.

Please honey be fast, so that the lawyer will start up the process, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us,please honey,call the lawyer immediately ok, my prayers are with you. God will surely provide for you, please take good care and God bless you for me, looking forward to hear the good news from you soonest.
Yours inlove
Bianca

Hello Darling,

How are you doing my love, Darling i have received that mail bellow from the lawyer and that mail was sent to you and a cc copy to me, Now i have seen the response from the law firm, please for my future and for my life, help me out, since the bank are now waiting for us to send them this documents, there is no need to be wasting time and since the lawyer have promise to help us to get all this document, please for the seek of my future help me out to send this money to the lawyer so that he will get this documents ready for us ok.

Honey the only problem that we have now is to get the money, I want you to tell who ever you Collected money from that we will pay them back in two weeks later which i know that we can pay them back in a week time because as soon as we get those document the bank will transfer the money immediately.

This documents gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to the bank and once the receive it the bank will make the transfer.

Please honey be fast, so that the lawyer will start up the process, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank are now waiting for us,please honey,call the lawyer immediately ok, my prayers are with you. God will surely provide for you, please take good care and God bless you for me, looking forward to hear the good news from you soonest.
Yours inlove

(SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
SENIOR ADVOCATE BARRISTER STEPHEN LEGAL SAGE.ESQ
MAIN OFFICE:48 AVENUE LEMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: 00221-76-49-84-983

FOR YOUR ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PARTNER EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (MISS BIANCA GHAZI ) THE APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND FROM ( INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. IN THIS JUNCTURE AM BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE, YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S IS HIGHLY NEEDED BY ME, THEY WILL BE USE IN PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS, THIS FOLLOWINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS CASE,

1) NAME ......
2) ADDRESS...
3) TELL.....
4) FAX...
5) DATE OF BIRTH ..
6) COUNTRY...
7) PROFESSION...

THESE INFORMATION ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL BE USE AT THE HIGH COURT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS,
LISTEN VERY VERY WELL, PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRIES FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL, REGARDING THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AND APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR-SENEGAL WILL ATTRACT THE COST.

1) $700 (SEVEN HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM FEE OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

2) $ 600 ( SIX HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF BY ME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3) $ 540 ( FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE DRAFTING SIGNING AND SEALING OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR BEHALF, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

THIS PAYMENT WAS CHARGED AT THE HIGH COURT BY THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE AND THE COURT ORDERS.THE TOTAL CHARGE FOR THIS DOCUMENTATION WILL COST A TOTAL SUM OF $1,840 DOLLAR'S ( ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ONLY ) PAY FOR THE LEGALIZATION FEES WHICH IS NECESSARY .

SEND THE MONEY TOTAL OF $1,840 UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY CHAMBER, SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS COLLECT THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK HERE IN SENEGAL. IT WILL ONLY TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED. I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER SERVICE,

NAME.......................STEPHEN DICKSON
COUNTRY................SENEGAL
STATE......................DAKAR

SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER WITH NAME OF SENDER AND THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU RECEIVE AND QUESTION AND ANSWER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY OK.

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON.ESQ
TEL / 00221-76-49-84-983 .
stehpenlawfirmchambe@mail2triallawyer.com
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ
Year Established: 198

Header:
Return-Path: <bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com>
Received: from BN3PR02MB1144.namprd02.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.168.15]) by
Fri, 17 Jun 2016
From: BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON <bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com>
CC: "bainceghazi@hotmail.com" <bainceghazi@hotmail.com>
Subject: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON

WMID.png

Phone Number:
+221764984983
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:14 pm

SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: 00221-76-49-84-983

ATTENTION,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I HERE-BY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED,

SORRY, I DON'T HAVE BANK ACCOUNT, MEANWHILE USA IS THE BEST AND OWNER OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM,

SO YOU HAVE TO START USING WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM?, SO YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY-GRAM,

THAT'S IF YOU WANT THOSE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS,

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
TEL / 00221-76-49-84-983 .
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:25 pm

DAKAR-SENEGAL (REFUGEE MINISTRY)
CHURCH CAMP
REVEREND,S OFFICE:RUE 12 YOFF LAYENNE.
DAKAR SENEGAL
TELEPHONE:Tel +221-7402-8660
Email:(apexlogisticdelivery@mail2pickup.com)
Greetings to you in the name of the father,and of the son and of the holy ghost,Amen

This is to let you know that i have waited for you to get back to me for the bank fund which your ex partner Mr Favor Ghazi left for you but i couldn't hear from you again,after much thought,i decided to deposit the draft with Apex Courier Delivery Company here in Dakar Senegal for safety before i traveled out of the country for a course i am undergoing and it lasted for Nine months, so i wasn't around for the period of this Nine months

In this regard,i will advise you to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you before the expiration date.

For your information, i have paid for the delivery charges for your fund but they will only demand the sum of ( $172 ) one hundred and seventy two dollars for security and demur-rage fees which you will send to the courier & security company to deliver your draft direct to your postal address in your country.
Again, do not be deceived by anybody to pay more than $172, i would have paid for you but the security department warns that i should not pay for security reasons,they really need to hear from you and demands that the payment comes direct from your destination to avoid some unwarranted mistakes.
Therefore you need to contact the courier & security company immediately and pay for the charges which will not exceed the sum of $172

Below are the contact information of the delivery company:

Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail: ( apexlogisticdelivery@mail2pickup.com )

Registration Number: wwdsc/xxx/100/2017
Reference Number:apex/wwdsc/0000453
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and let me repeat again,try to write them through their email as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of $172 for their immediate action.
You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your fund.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photographs (pictures) being sent to a Friend overseas.
They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.
This is to avoid them tampering with the package,do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you. once again don't pay more than $172 to them if any one demand more than that from you just let me know, that is all you have to do now to get all your money. am not around in Senegal now, but let me know if you get your fund. hope we keep in touch by mail again

May God bless you so abundantly,

this is there contact number

Tel +221- 30 778 84

Tel +221-706-740-656

fax +221 332-391-414

Rev d*ck Moore

The Earth is the Lord's,
and the fullness thereof;

d*ck Moore

Header:
Return-Path: <rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB3PR06MB186.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::85e6:79b9:dbbe:39d9]) by DB3PR06MB186.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::85e6:79b9:dbbe:39d9%27]) with mapi id 15.01.0933.020;
Mon, 6 Mar 2017
From: Rev Father d*ck Moore <rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com>
Subject: Greetings Dear Saint of God

Phone numbers:
+22174028660
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+2213077884
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+221706740656
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

fax +221332391414
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

apexlogisticdelivery@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Same phone:

WELCOM TO APEX LOGISTIC DELIVERY
COMPANY SENEGAL.
REG.NO...WWDSC/XXX/100/1991
REF.NO...APEX/WWDSC/0000453
CODE.NO...XXXDCSC/6545
TEL.+221-706-740-656
FAX.+221-332-391-90

04TH APRIL 2017

ATTENTION

WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.WE APPOLOGIZE FOR OUR LATE REPLY DUE TO THE JUST CONCLUDED NATIONAL TRADE FAIR HOLDING IN DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PRIOR TO YOUR MAIL ON THE PARCEL THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN OUR OFFICE FEW MOTHS BACK BY REVEREND FATHER d*ck MORE OF REFUGEE MINISTRY,CHURCH CAMP DAKAR SENEGAL.TO PROVE YOUR REALL IDENTITY AND TO HELP US CHECKMATE SPAM PLEASE WE THE MANAGEMENT OF APEX LOGISTIC DELIVERY WOULD NEED YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO ASCERTAIN YOUR TRUE IDENTITY.
1) Full Name..............................................................
2) Full Mailing Address...............................................
3) Phone Number.......................................................
4) Scanned copy of your Id........................................
5) Country..................................................................
6) Occupation.............................................................
7) Marital Status........................................................
PLEASE DEAR BENEFACTOR,AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION ARE BEEN FORWARDED TO US,WE WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AS TO WHEN YOUR PARCEL WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUIN 3 WORKING DAYS.
NOTE: APEX LOGISTIC DELIVERY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INAPPRORIATE INFORMATION AND WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY.
OUR DUTY IS TO OUT SMILE ON THE FACES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
MR CHRISTOPHER MORRIS

Header:
Return-Path: <apexlogisticdelivery@post.com>
Received: from [41.82.45.175] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 4 Apr 2017
From: APEX LOGISTIC DELIVERY <apexlogisticdelivery@post.com>
Subject: APEX LOGISTIC DELIVERY COMPANY

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.45.175<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+22133239190
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:12 pm

SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: 00221 706207342

ATTE SIR

YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN RELEASED,

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
TEL / 00221 706207342
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ

+221706207342
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Dear, Your Funds Has been released,

Miss Favour
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

favourghazi@hotmailcom

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello My Dear.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I deposited $350,000.00 Us dollars (Three Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars) to the bank which the bank will credit to you through ATM Visa Card and the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA DU SENEGAL which is the bank that credit the money through ATM Visa Card and post it to you by DHL Courier company so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country through ATM machine, what you have to do is to contact the DHL Courier service to post you the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

Now you have to send your details as stated below by email listed bellow for immediate release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.you have to contact the DHL Courier service.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Note: The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay the office keeping fees because of their refusal.They refused and the reason was that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increased by then. They told me that their security keeping fee is $55 Dollars that is the only that you need to pay them before they will deliver your ATM Visa Card to your country.

Here is the week Identification Package Number 5071. Thus, as soon as you received your parcel do let me know okay.
Please Contact them in order to avoid extra charges.

This is the Contact of the DHL Courier service (courierservicedhl200@gmail.com )

Phone number +221708305144

Contact Person: Mr Clement Ferdinand.
Director Of DHL Courier service Dakar Senegal.

From Mrs Favour

Profile Elements:
Adiratna Agung / elhadjimamadou.toure.94
Active on January 18th, 2018
Works at JOE MALAIKA
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Jakarta, Indonesia

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.99 KiB) Viewed 5854 times

Stolen photo is of Mai Kieu Lien.

Phone:
+221708305144
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.