Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markdike1078@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

markdike1078@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 13, 2016 9:15 pm

LAST OPPORTUNITY AND REPLY BACK
People
Mrs. Rose Eme <markdike1078@gmail.com> May 12 at 5:13 PM
Reply-To: roseeme363@hotmail.co.uk
To
BCC
Message body
Attention sir,

I am the newly appointed secretary to the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) Governor. This mail may come to you as a big surprise because we have not met before and have no official relationship, but I must tell you that having seen what you have gone through all these years in the hands of all these corrupt Nigerian government/bank officials including my boss Dr. Godwin Emefiele Central Bank Governor together with former governors of CBN, i was moved to write you and also help you out.

Listen, I was going through files in our office and saw your files marked boldly with X and X, this means that no matter how hard you may try to pursue your fund payment, it will be difficult for you to secure your fund which runs over US$30M.
These corrupt men of the under-world have decided to sit on your fund and punish you for no just cause and under the guise of requesting one document or the other.

While Central Bank of Nigeria is moving funds to outside Nigeria for payment of some foreign government contractors and fund beneficiaries, I took a risk by sneaking out your files from CBN record and thereafter moved your fund to your country through the help of a Doyen Diplomat who will be leaving Nigeria to other countries of the world to deliver luggage’s containing their funds, and I will include your funds as soon as i hear from you as your file is already with me.

Note that your fund valued $30M was loaded into 2 truck boxes and declared as FAMILY ITEMS and the diplomat was not told the contents of those boxes for security reason, but the good thing is that IMMUNITY covers him as he or those boxes will not be search because of the fact that he is a DOYEN DIPLOMAT WITH UN IMMUNITY.

LET ME KNOW YOUR READINESS AND PREPAREDNESS TO WELCOME THE DOYEN DIPLOMAT IN YOUR ABODE COUNTRY AND ALSO DO RECONFIRM YOUR NAMES IN FULL, WORKING MOBILE PHONE NUMBER , HOUSE/OFFICE ADDRESS WHERE THE LUGGAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AND TO TALLY WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S HERE IN CBN.

Lastly, for security reason I want you to keep this e-mail very confidential and do not for any reason reveal this message to anyone as i will be in BIG TROUBLE if you let my boss or those wicked government officials to know that i have moved your fund to you, IN FACT they will kill me should they be aware.
I will resign and join you in your country immediately this fund is delivered to you and you will assist me with funds to come over to country.
Your reply and acknowledgement of receipt of this important mail will be appreciated.

Greetings,
Mrs Rose Eme
Email: roseeme363@hotmail.co.uk
Phone" WITHHELD FOR SECURITY REASON UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jeff_swart@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm

IMMEDIATE FUND PAYMENT FROM ACTING PRESIDENT/URGENT REPLY
People
Mr.Mark Dike <jeff_swart@yahoo.com> Today at 20:52
Reply-To: "Mr.Mark Dike" <markdike1078@gmail.com>
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,
I wish to inform you that following the protracted illness of our corrupt wicked president Mohammed Buhari who is now in London hospital for treatment with little or no hope of survival.

The vice president and acting president of Nigeria Prof.Yemi Osibanjo has directed and authorized that all categories of foreign fund beneficiaries whose fund are starched in Nigerian bank under the guise of one document or the other be paid immediately upon liaising with his office and upon ascertaining that you are a foreign fund beneficiary.

He also directed that those who wished to be paid through bank to bank be paid and those who wished to be paid through ATM CARD be paid without delays and you name appeared as one of foreign beneficiaries who are being owed in Nigeria.

Note that under this acting president payment order, you will fill Presidential Fiat Order Vetting Form to ascertain that you are being owed in Nigeria and your fund will be paid to you in line with your option of receiving your fund with immediate effect.

It has been discovered that our corrupt wicked president Mohammed Buhari who is now in London hospital for treatment has been the bane behind delays and nonpayment of foreign fund beneficiaries in Nigeria.

Reply back with your complete information's for more details and for sending of the Presidential Fiat Order Vetting Form for you to fill and return back to enable us transfer your fund in line with any of your option of receiving your fund.

Mr.Mark Dike
Principal staff office of the Acting President.
+2349034160633
REPLY VIA: markdike1078@gmail.com

Phone;
+2349034160633
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: markdike1078@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:14 pm

HONOURABLE REQUEST AND REPLY BACK

Mrs. Betty Phillips <jeff_swart@yahoo.com>

10 Jul at 09:25

Dear Friend,
Greetings of peace and happiness to you, My name is Mrs. Betty Phillips , I was married to late Peter McArthur, I am terminally ill and have decided to donate my inheritance fund US$5M (Five Million Dollars) from my husband to you.

Regarding how I got your personal details, it is through the the help of the nurse assigned to attend to me in my private ward in this hospital, because I cannot surf on my own due to partial stroke, it is the nurse who surfs for me under my directives because I feel to donate my fortune to an individual and your profile was chosen.

I a am 78 years old woman with no child and have been diagnosed of acute cancer for about 2 years now.

You job will be to receive this funds and use US$4MILLION to build orphanages for children that has no parents, help the elderly people in your locality and widows too.

You shall then take and keep US$1MILLION as compensation for yourself for your assistance.

If you are sure that you will use the donated fund as I have advised here, get back to me for more details with.

Your full names and address
Your Profession/Job and Area of Specialization
Your mobile phone number that is good

Thanks and regards,
Mrs. Betty Phillips
Email: phillipsbetty511@gmail.com or bettyphillips4433@gmail.com
HONOURABLE REQUEST AND REPLY BACK
Wayne

Re: markdike1078@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:57 pm

GREETINGS FROM DONALD AND REPLY

Donald Harrison <markdike1078@gmail.com>
Bcc:

5 Sep at 15:28

GREETINGS:
I am Mr. Donald Harrison,President Don Harry loans and Finance Ltd ,We
are an established licensed private money lender, With over thousands
of lenders, we stand out the best in financial market.

We are lending money to accredited organization to help people in need
of loans and other financial help, as part of our humanitarian
services. We have been accredited by the lender’s council to give out
loans to local and international clients at 2% interest rate.

we are offering out loans to all locations in the world and we can
help you get a quality loan because we have been given the privilege
to meet your financial needs,service render includes, personal
loan,mortgage loan, car loan, business loan, education loan, gold
loan,utility loan e.t.c.interested person or organization's should
please contact us with the below information's and via:
harrisondonald85@yahoo.com.ph or donaldh485@gmail.com

FULL NAME..........................
FULL HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS...........
STATE..........................
ZIP CODE.......................
COUNTRY......................
WORKING MOBILE PHONE NUMBER.................................
Sex............................................
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED.................
OCCUPATION..................................
MONTHLY INCOME..........................
LOAN DURATION.....................
NEXT OF KIN.....................
PURPOSE OF LOAN.....................
COLLATERAL IF ANY.....................
AGE.....................
DATE OF BIRTH.....................

Donald Harrison.
(Don Harry Loans and Finance Ltd)
Wayne

donaldh485@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:44 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,
APPLICATION FOR A CHANGE OF BANK ACCOUNT PARTICULARS:
This is to inform you the communique issued after few days federal executive council meeting resolution between UN executives and British government on scam victims and attempted to scam victims of various kinds in Africa, Europe, America and other parts of the World.
The sum of US$10M was approved for attempted scam/scam victims which the payment will be made to you through one of the three European payment centers without delays.
To avoid had I known, I was not told or I was ignorant, you are expected to immediately respond to this message for your quick fund payment as your names and email appeared in our file among those attempted/scam victims to be compensated.
This letter will serve as the final notice as we will make use of the new bank particulars as provided below by Mrs. Rose Mcnew for the final transfer of your funds as she claimed that you authorized her for re-routing of your fund to her personal bank account.
Please see below your new bank account details that is in your application for a change of your banking particulars submitted on your behalf by one MRS. ROSE MCNEW.

THE INFORMATION IS STATED BELOW:
Charter One Bank,
1 Citizens Dr. Riverside, RI 02915 USA
Savings Account Number 454492 1083
Swift Code CTZIUS33
Routing Number 241070 417
Account Name: Rose Mcnew.
If the above bank information is not your real bank particulars, quickly reconfirm to us your receiving bank details for your quick payment as we operate on first reply first serve basis.
We await for prompt response.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Yours faithfully,

Mr. Gerald Nebor
MEMO EXIGENCY AND QUICK REPLY

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <donaldh485@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.41]
Reply-To: donaldh485@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 11:48:45 -0800
Message-ID: <CACTLdRhnUU7YmJ9E9_nWUDY1yq18DiFAR0EvEQ_-XPAf3oD=8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: MEMO EXIGENCY AND QUICK REPLY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

donaldh485@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:53 pm

Recovery Scam:

URG: ATTN: Beneficiary,
We have been directed by the British government and European union to pay you the sum of US$10M for scam victim/attempted scam victim compensation fund without delays.
This payment is unconditional fund payment as you will not be requested to send any money before the fund would be transferred/paid to you.

If you are requested to pay any money at any time, we from the British Government will assist you to pay it for you or we proffer solution as directed by European Union and you will repay us back a month after you must have received your compensation fund valued US$10M in any of your designated bank account.
To avoid had I know, I was not told or I was ignorant, you are advised to quickly respond to this mail by sending your below information for more details and urgent follow up in your compensation fund payment.
1. Your names in full
2. Your house addresses
3. Your working mobile phone number.
Your response is being awaited.
God bless you and Have a great day,
Yours truly,

Mr. Paul Boardman.
April,2023.
SCAM VICTIM UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT FOLLOW UP

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <donaldh485@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.171]
Reply-To: donaldh485@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 12:30:34 -0700
Message-ID: <CACTLdRjB1asCaj2MbbqCU_Mq-fQwxUjecX+2JiFVB4GFJjCx9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: SCAM VICTIM UNCONDITIONAL COMPENSATION FUND PAYMENT/URGENT FOLLOW UP
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.