Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

tessyloneygirl22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Good day, my dear,
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well by mercy of God.

Like I told you before, my name is miss Tessy Fred., I presently live in (refugee camp), in Dakar Senegal as a refugee, due to the war that devastated my country. I am 23 years old, and I am from Sudan in Africa. I am the only child of my late parents Mr and Mrs. Fred Morris.

My late father was a very wealthy oil merchant based in southern Sudan before the rebel invaded our home and killed my parents in cold blood.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he has the sum of five million, three hundred thousand US dollars (US$5,300,000) left in a fixed / suspense account in one of the prime banks. He told me that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in depositing the fund in case of anything happens to them.

He also explained to me that in case of death, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I can transfer this money, and use it for Investment purposes. Such as, real estate and hotel or into any lucrative trade business.

My dear, I am humbly seeking your assistance in the following ways: (1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred to in your country. (2) To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 23 years, and to make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education after the money has been transferred.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this fund into your account.

I will stop here and I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanks and God bless you!
Best regards,
Tessy Fred.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tessyloneygirl22@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W27 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 26 Oct 2015
Attachments
10559756_259986097535478_2684622582300319005_n (1).jpg
10559756_259986097535478_2684622582300319005_n (1).jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 11818 times
b.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:53 pm

My dear.
How are you today together with your work and people around you? I hope that all is well with you.

Thank you very much for your response to my proposal, it gave me a great joy after reading your hopeful mail. I pray that you will really take good care of me when I come over to your country.

The death of my parents have made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world. So, I need someone who will really care for me, so that I will regain my joy again.

Here is the bank information which you have to use to contact them for the transfer of my late father's money into your account.

You have to write to the bank immediately, because I have already told them about you. I have told them that you are going to contact them immediately.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND No. 90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB,
Telephone. +44 1189639698/+447844420392/+44 8704719139
( rbsbanks@dublin.com )
( rbsbankremittance@scotlandmail.com )
Contact Person, Mr Rayan Cunningham, Transfer Department.

account details;
Account Name: Dr Fred Morris.
Account Number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/A
Amount deposited: $5.3 Million US dollar
Standard:. (IDBS/733GZA)
Swift code (IDBS/457 / # / SFC/2000)
Next of kin: (Miss Tessy Fred )

Please dear, contact the bank so that they will do the necessary things on how to transfer the money to your account without much delay.

Try to call me with the Rev's number who is in charge of our camp ( +221-773 005 944 ) the name of the person that you will speak with is ( Rev. Francis Daniel ) tell him that you want to speak to Miss Tessy Fred, so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.

I will stop here until I hear from you. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.
Yours faithfully,
Tessy Fred.

Phone Numbers:
+221773005944
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+441189639698
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Reading
Original network provider* Cable & Wireless UK

+447844420392
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+448704719139
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Associates.(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Civil Litigation, Corporate Finance & Business Law,
( barristerdavimark@rocketmail.com )
Office Phone (+221-771 008 670)
48, rue G x rue de Kolda, Point E
Dakar,Senegal

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE 5-12-2015
YOUR Ref: DCC/Vol.111 Case No...015181.
Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of Support and Changing of Ownership and Support.

Findings from the federal high court of Senegal.

Sequel to your letter on how to process a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner Miss Tessy Fred, which she came to my office with reverend to discuss about the processing of authorisation letter and affidavit of oath, that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her inheritance from the royal bank of Scotland, to your account in your country.

Prior to my inquires from the letter you sent to me, and my verifications of the cost of the documents from the federal high court of Senegal, I understood that you need to present the following documents to the bank before the transfer will be made into your bank account in your country.

A. Authorization of the power of attorney...........................$250.00

B. Affidavit of oath................................................$180.00

C. Stamping at the notary office before it becomes valid............$175.00

D. My legal processing fee is.......................................$150.00

Total= $755.00 ( Seven hundred and fifty five dollar only)

You are to transfer this money( $755.00 )as soon as possible through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer on the below address.

Name...........David Mark.
Address......48, rue Gx de Kolda, Point E Dakar Senegal.
Country.......Senegal,
City..............Dakar.
Phone.........+221-771 008 670.

As soon as you send the money, we will begin the preparation of the documents, which will be ready in the next two working days.
Thank you for your cooperation.

(My priority is to render the best services to my clients)

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister David Mark.(ESQ)
Principal partner,
Equal right law chambers.
Phone. +221 771 008 670
Fax. +221 338 263 945

HEADER:
Return-Path: <barristerdavimark@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [212.82.98.74] by tm4.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 09:53:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1011.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Dec 2015 09:53:59 -0000
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015
Reply-To: David Mark <barristerdavimark@rocketmail.com>

Attention client,

With all due respect, I have forwarded the account where you will make the depsoit. As soon as you make the payment, forward the payment slip to me.

1) Bank Name...... Bank Of Africa(BOA) Senegal.

2) Account Name... DIOP AMINATA EP FALL.

3) Account Number...02749090006.

4) Swift Code.......AFRISNDAXXX.

5) Bank Code........SN100.

6) Counter Code.....01004.

7) Iban..................SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2749 0900 0620.

8) Cle Rip/Key......20.

I will look forward to your response.

Thanks.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221771008670

FAX: +221338263945
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.
Attachments
20151206211342-b0b8a84f-me.jpg
20151206211418-c914031c-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:39 am

Dear client,

I received your message and I saw the report that you made. May be there is an error somewhere, but nevertheless, you should pay the money in this account.

ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ ROBERT

BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5

SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX

BANK CODE ....................................... SN100

CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018

IBAN ............................................ SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550

CIE RIB ......................................... 71

BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 am

Tessy's Skype ID:
live:tessyloneygirl22

Good day,
Hey, this is Miss Tessy,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Venezuela. Presently, We are trying to invest in lucrative business that will solidify our future.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts you made in trying to assist me in transferring the funds, despite that you couldn't make it.

Read this message very carefully, you have to contact the Rev. father, who used to be my God-father when I was in in the refugee camp.

His name is reverend Francis Daniel, his email address is as follow ( revfrancisdan@yahoo.com ) and his telephone number is 00221-773,005,944

Ask him to send you a cheque of $150.000,00(One Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me during the time I was suffering in the camp.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So contact reverend Francis Daniel, and instruct him where to send you the cheque through the courier service.

Please, let me know immediately you receive it, so that I will know that you have collected it.

In the moment, I'm very busy here with my partner, because of the investment projects which we have at hand and I may not find to time to write you often.

With best regards, and glory be to God for the dream come true at Last.
Take care and bye for now.
Sincerely,
Tessy Fred.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <tessyloneygirl22@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W52 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S44.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 22 Feb 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:17 pm

View Topic:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=43827&p=97453#p97453

Leads to Profile:
Grace Wilson / grace.wilson.75685
Active on July 7th, 2015

Profile photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (113.41 KiB) Viewed 11681 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (142.92 KiB) Viewed 11681 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

divinefavor2020@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 2:59 am

Skype ID:
live:divinefavor2020

Hello My Dearest,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed some how. Now you will need to contact reverend father Paul. His email address is as follows :NAME REVEREND PAUL) EMAIL ADDRESS ( reverend paul@priest.com ) TELEPHONE +221771436545),Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you received it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Paul on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him, He will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours faithfully divine

TELEPHONE +221771436545
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joyanita4u1@hotmail .com'

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 am

WeDateFree:

'Hello my dear, please contact me as soon as possible. joyanita4u1@hotmail .com'

joyanita
26 y/o female from wien, Austria
studet

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lisazamba1993@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Zorpia:

Hello
My name is Lisa zamba
I saw your profile today in this site and get interested to know you, because you look very nice in your profile, here is my email address (lisazamba1993@ gmail.com) please send me an email so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self,.
mail me
at(lisazamba1993@ gmail.com)
Remember distance,color,religion or tribe does not matter but love matters a
lot.

kiss my dear love
Lisa zamba

Fake profile used:

lassia / lassiazamba0407
24, Pune, India
Looking for anything with a man
aged 40‑99
, in Denmark.

Stolen picture used:

lasia.jpg
lasia.jpg (11.27 KiB) Viewed 11191 times

"She" is active also on craigsdating.com and plentyfishdating.com.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

favourlo20@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Email:

My Dearest
I am very happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is favour Zokora,24 years old from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, (never marry before) and presently i am residing in
the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr. Linus Zokora was the managing director of Zokora industry (Limited) and he was the head of Senior Cabinet to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold Blood it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attach here is my picture i came here with i snap this picture when my father was alive and i will like to see your picture.
Awaiting to hear from you soon
Yours in love

Favour.

The stolen pictures received with the mesage are already reported here.

The email address was reported back in 2016 on our forum with someone else's stolen pictures: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46292.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.