Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

off0000000000@walla.co.il

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

off0000000000@walla.co.il

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:55 pm

We expect your Swift response today.
Delegate Office <off0000000000@walla.co.il> 11 Aug at 11:51 AM
Message body

Attn: Beneficiary,

This letter is to announce to you that the fight against corruption in Nigeria has moved in to the main stream of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The Presidential Committee Against Corruption in Nigeria has commenced the investigation of the activities of the Central Bank of Nigeria.Six departments are being investigated.Their core mandate is to ascertain and report back to the presidency all funds that has been transferred from CBN between April 2011 to April 2017.

Over 345 files including your file which your payment have been schedule for immediate payment which we carrying out clarifications to report back to the presidency for immediate release of all clarified payment with 7working days which your file is one of them .

You are warn to stop all communication with any office(s) both local and internationally in respect of receiving same payment in your own interest since we are working now to ensure that all these debt payment is released, note; this office will not be liable for mistake cause by you. You are therefore advise to forward your details to is Dr Owolabi Balogun of the Presidential committee against corruption in Nigeria (PCACN).,
Again, note that his name is Mr Owolabi Balogun from Presidential Committee Against Corruption. I am sure he will contact you anytime from now. Let me know whatever he is asking you to do so that I can guide you where necessary .

You are therefore advise to forward your details to is Dr Owolabi Balogun of the Presidential committee against corruption in Nigeria (PCACN) As follows:

(1) Your full contact address
(2) Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license.
(3) Your direct mobile phone numbers.
(4) Your age and marital Status.
(5) Your Next of kin

Name:Dr Owolabi Balogun
TEL:+2349065117482
Email:presidentialcommitteeagainstcorruption@outlook.com

We expect your Swift response.

Thank you
Mr.Laurie McIlwee
/INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AUDITORS
IN AFFILIATION WITH PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE
AGAINST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA,
HEAD OFFICE, GARKI FCT.ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Phone:
+2349065117482
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.