Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kenneth.matlholex@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:47 pm

From a friend:

Dear

I am in receipt of your documents and I have already finished the filling and signing/filing of all requirements, As a non-resident of South Africa, I started the paperwork process of the opening of a company non-resident bank account in your favour as the beneficiary of the fund; which will be re-deposited out from Escrow Account to the new bank account for onward transfer to your nominated Bank Account in your Country. Alternatively, you can open the non-resident bank account without coming to South Africa but you must follow the requirements below:-

Kindly read below the processes and the final requirement as shown:-

1,Reference to the Declaration Form duly filled and signed, you have declared all the funds and foreign assets brought into the Country belonging to you.

2, Also I received a copy of Valid Identification in your name as the beneficiary of the bonded fund in Escrow Account.

3, Business Plan or Work Permit, I will need a signed Agreement/Power of Attorney between the beneficiary and the executor

4, Proof of Address in South Africa usually in the form of an utility bill, since you are not a resident of South Africa, I will need to obtain a Court Affidavit to cover the proof of residence.

5, Statement of Account or reference from your existing bank(as a form of reference).

-Please note that the fund total $15.6M was deposited in an escrow account of the subsidiary company of FNB and the evidence of deposit is attached below. Your name is registered in the database system as the beneficiary of the stated amount of deposit and you are required to follow our instructions for the immediate release and transfer to your nominated bank account in the U.S.

-You have the right and privileges to give us instructions on how to make the transfers in bits but due process must be followed first as stipulated by South African Reserve bank(SARB) that all non-residents in South Africa must open and operate a non-resident bank account in South Africa before he or she can be able to receive such an escrow deposit. So first of all, you need to open the new bank account where the fund will be re-deposited so that it can be eligible for transfers.

-The fund was deposited under agreement with Mr. Mohamed Mansour that it will be for safe keeping for as long as he is ready for release, with payment for security and safe keeping which will be calculated upon release to the bank for counting and depositing into the new bank account. The fee of R 15,000 (approx $1,500 USD) handling charges of the security company must be paid to the agent before the release of the vault to the bulk room of First National Bank(FNB) for deposition,

- Unfortunately there will be no interest accrued as the fund was deposited in a vault and not in a savings account and therefore cannot generate interest but will be liable to accrued demur-age charges that will be paid to the Security Company upon release of the fund. The accumulated demur-rage charges as calculated by the agent is $500.00.

-Please note that all documents will be registered in either South African Court in order to make it binding in all jurisdiction.

Please read through carefully and provide the required information and documents so that I can start the initial paperwork process for the opening of the non-resident bank account.

Since you are a non-resident in South Africa, Reference to your above message, You are therefore required to make payment of total of the above US$2,000.00 to our Agency asap so that we can conclude all arrangements and retrieve the fund out from Escrow before the deadline given by South African Reserve Bank(SARB).

Please bear in mind that your funds are in Escrow Deposit Account and cannot be credited nor debited until you have an existing Non-Resident Bank Account certified by South African Reserve Bank. After the verification and Certification by South African Reserve Bank that you have opened an active bank account, then your funds can now be moved from Escrow Deposit Account,monitored by South African Reserve Bank to the new bank account in your name. In order words, we can not deduct the expenses from your funds now until we move it to the bank account in your name.

I would have loved to assist you financially in payment of this $1,500 and additional $500.00 for the conclusion of this transaction but I am not capable of raising any amount of money at the moment due to my credit level. I reached my credit limit in the early quarter of the year for loan disbursement to my Wine Factory in Western Cape.

Thank you as we look forward to serving you!
Yours Sincerely,

Kenneth Matlhole
Head Of Business Solutions| FNB International | First National Bank
Johannesburg |

Accounting, Banking and Finance
http:/ /linkedin.com/in/kenneth-matlhole-mba-2aa14310b
+27733396295
+27630661527

Header:
Return-Path: <kenneth.matlholex@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x236.google.com (mail-lf0-x236.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::236])
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017
Subject: Re: Your offer

Phones:
+27733396295
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27630661527
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Dear ,

Pls transfer the required $2,000.00 to the FNB Agent Bank Account below:

BANK BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK(SOUTH AFRICA) LTD
BANK ADD: CARLSWALD BRANCH, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
ZA CODE: 250117
ACCOUNT NAME: PN D.
SWIFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6216729XXXX
Beneficiary Address: GREEN-STONE; 1467 SOUTH AFRICA.

I will assist you to get other requirements...

Sincerely,

Kenneth
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Dear ,

Noted your message and I look forward to receiving the payment copy of $2,000.00 on Monday as I know that tomorrow is Sunday and banks will not open on Sunday.

I will need copy of your International Passport and Certificate of incorporation of your company in your Country in order to complete the paperwork for the opening of the non-resident bank account in South Africa.

Also send two passport sized photograph as stipulated by South African Reserve Bank(SARB).

I will wait for your response.

Regards,

Kenneth Matlhole
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.