Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryjames01@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maryjames01@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Recovery scam.

Email:

Attention:Sir/Madam

Its my pleasure to inform you that i have verify from the bank director regarding the transfer of your fund and it was good news because the requested fee was less expessive for you to afford.your consignment containing your fund($6.5 Million USD) i have deposited it with the ECO BANK PLC so that your fund will be wired to your Bank account immediately you contact the bank director with your banking details.

However i went to ECO BANK PLC to discuss this with the bank director as its has not been delivered to you However he told me that your fund can be transfered to you via a direct wire transfer(KTT) into your Bank account.He told me to instruct you to contact the bank to apply for a direct wire transfer into your bank account to avoid loosing your fund due to delay.

Therefore you can contact the bank with below information, send to them your banking information.

ECO BANK PLC OF BENIN REPUBLIC
20/22 HOSPITAL ROUTE
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL: ecoonline@outlook.fr
FOREIGN OPERATION DIRECTOR.
DR. David Johnson
Telephon +229 68897113

Thanks Remain Bless
Mrs.Mary James

Return-Path: <maryjames01@outlook.fr>
Subject: CONTACT ECO BANK PLC IMMEDIATELY FOR THE TRANSFER(6.5M)

+22968897113 - mobile number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patricetalon01@hotmail.com PRESIDENTBENIN@YAHOO.COM

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:53 pm

Same phone number:

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN
ADDRESS: PLOT 201 MADELIN 3RD AVENUE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: PO BOX. 2947# 1ST AVENUNE OPPOSITE TUDE-MOTORS
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
PRIVATE E-MAIL: PRESIDENTBENIN@YAHOO.COM
PRIVATE PHONE: +229 68897113
PERSONAL CONTACT CODE: #PT2017

Attention:

With all due respect I am Dr. Patrice Talon the new elected president of republic du Benin, I was released to tears last week when I went to the government house last week Friday to check on the profile of this humble nation where I discovered a lot of corrupted/crimes judgment of our Ex. President Dr. Thomas Yayi Boni over your inheritance fund,

I wanted to e-mail you on Friday regarding the new development but as a new president I need time to settle in and clear all the messes our ex government has done to this country, our former government deceived you into sending money to Benin for the benefit of your inheritance return to you of which you did and receive nothing, Now as the new president of this humble nation I am hereby to abort the President Thomas Yayi Boni era of fraudulent and scam to innocent people

He don't only collect bribes he steal fraudulent scams and even pass a wicked Judgments to poor people like you which denies them the chance of receiving the inheritance fund, The worst part of it is that he will ask them to pay they hard earn money and still yet ignore them,

So I have been fighting very hard to dry up the ex government corruption/crime and I am hereby to apologize to you on behalf of this humble nation and on behalf of the very good people of this country to waive away the bad era and experience you encounter during the tenor of our ex-government, Please I personal apologize and promise to make it up to you,

Since I entered this post as the new president of Benin my first promise is to waive/banish the corruption in this country by arresting all the scammers that perorates this country and ever since I was confirmed as the new president of Benin 35 scammers has been arrested and they were jailed for life because they made not only you but a lot of people homeless and bankrupted,

I have made a genuine arrangement to waive away tears from innocent people by compensating all the victims of scam in this country with this token of $2 Million dollars just to take away the pains they received in the name of Benin so please if you know anyone who is also a victim kindly pass this letter to him/her so that they can contact me for immediate transfer, the transfer arrangement of the $2 Million compensation fund has been completed and the transfer will commence immediately I confirm your details and I am hereby to assure you that I will take care of the transfer personal to avoid you losing another hard earned money so you have to abort/cancel every transaction you have with any bank or other offices over your fund because they will continue to scam you and at the end you will still blame this country, so you better be wise now because a word is enough for the wise,

The transfer of the $2million dollars will cost you only $200 for the money laundering clearance paper otherwise you will be arrested upon the money transferred completion, Note that I will take care of the transfer charge and any other occur charges, so you have to raise the $200 and send it so that the paper work can be obtained today for immediate transfer of your fund to you.

Here is what needed from you,
Full name:
Address:
Phone:
And you're banking details where the money can be transferred to,

If you don't have a bank account you can go ahead and provide the rest then we will issue an original confirmed ATM CARD under your name and the card will be delivered to your address without any fee to be paid but compulsory you must pay the $200 either for the bank transfer or atm card delivery because the document must be obtained from the FBI before I can be able to help you so try and send the money today via Western Union or Money Gram to below info,

Receiver Name: Joel Ibe
City: Cotonou
Test Q: PT2017
Answer: PT2017
Amount: US$200
MTCN/REFERENCE:
Sender name and address:

I humble myself before thee as the new president of Benin My best wish to you is that your dreams has come to reality.

Best Regards
President Dr. Patrice Talon

Header:
Return-Path: <patricetalon01@hotmail.com>
Received: from LOXP12301MB1639.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.32.144]) by LOXP12301MB1639.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.167.32.144]) with mapi id 15.20.0302.013;
Mon, 11 Dec 2017
From: PRESIDENT BENIN REPUBLIC <patricetalon01@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.