Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

"dp."@sweet.ocn.ne.jp diplomatagent3@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

"dp."@sweet.ocn.ne.jp diplomatagent3@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:57 pm

I am diplomat Johnson Williams

This is to inform you about my successful arrival in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York City with your cash consignment worth $5.5 million united state dollars Inheritance Compensation fund from ECOWAS together with the United States, Which I have been instructed by the United Nations (UN) and the World Bank to be delivered to you.

You are advised to contact me immediately as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Australia. I want you to know that you have 72hours to get back to me.However, before the delivery of the consignment to you, We need you to reconfirm your currently delivery information so that the funds will not be delivered to the wrong person.

1. Full name:
2. Country/city:
3. Residential address:
4. Direct telephone numbers:
5. Valid identification:

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your Consignment to your residential address.Send the requested information so that we can proceed and deliver the Consignment to you immediately.

Regards
Diplomat Johnson Williams
Phone:+1(202) 897-0946

Header:
Return-Path: <dp.@sweet.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore615.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg615p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.212.6]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017
Reply-To: Diplomat Agent <diplomatagent3@aol.com>
Subject: Your Attention needed

Phone:
+12028970946
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Broadvox-clec - Dc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.