Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mercyfrancis020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:37 pm

My Dearest One,
How are you today i hope everything is moving fine?
Thanks for accepting to keep my money under your custody until i come over there to meet in person very soon immediately you receive my consignment box.

The reason am sending you my money is for you to keep it on your custody safety, I do not want to loose the money here in the sense that anything can happen and since am coming to meet you very soon , remember is the part of money we're going to use for investment immediately i come over to your country and we meet in person,
I was not paid by cheque or money order i was paid in cash here due to the crisis and the money is right in a small brief box and an amount of $2, 500,000 ( Two Million Five Hundred United States Dollars)

The company that flew in this morning and took up my luggage to to delivered in your country home address is HALLMARK SECURITY COMPANY.
They are in charge of handling of freights and other consignments also have paid for customs charges here in Afghanistan.
when they flew to send the shipment to you, I also ask them if you will pay any charges there in your country or any of their transits before you will receive my consignment box, but they told me you are only going to pay for custom charges depends on where they have a transit in any country before heading to your country and the law governing such country under the countries Custom Act.
I wanted to pay the money but them told me that them don't know exactly amount,
Please dearest one if there is any amount you are asked to pay of what so ever of it's nature, please never you hesitate in doing that so that the delivery agent will proceed to your home to hand over my consignment box to you successfully okay.
The unlock code of the box is 0403 and please keep it your self and don't share this code 0403 to anyone.
The delivery agent from hallmark security company also do not know what is inside the box for security reasons. So it's our secret my darling okay.
If the agent finally arrives please keep it all under your custody for me till I fly to meet you soon okay.
I am willing to live with you anywhere you are living over there as at now till we can buy a house where can leave forever for our better life.
I am willing to support you in any kind because you are mine. Let me know if the delivery company get to you okay.

Here date of Departure and arrival
Departure 25/ 07/ 2017
Arrival 26 / 07 / 2017

I have to stop here for now, Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Yours truly Sgt Mercy Francis.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_francis@lawyer.com talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:17 pm

FRANCIS OWEN CHAMBERS & ADVOCATES.
ADDRESS PLOT No. 114 AVENUE Malick SY,
LOME- TOGO.
NAME: (Francis Owen Esq)
E-MAIL: barrister_francis@lawyer.com
PHONE: (+228-176250538)

ATTENTION:

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL REPLY TO ME AND ALSO FOR INDICATING YOUR WILLINGNESS TO HIRE US FOR THIS JOB, I WANT YOU TO KNOW I SUGGESTED WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BECAUSE IT IS FASTEST WAY OF RECEIVING MONEY FROM ABROAD, BUT SINCE YOU SAID I SHOULD GIVE YOU ACCOUNT NUMBER TO PAY IN THIS MONEY I AM SENDING YOU THE ACCOUNT AS FOLLOWS BELLOW.

BANK NAME: UNION BANK TOGO(UTB)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: MICHAEL MALICK.
DOMICILIATION: UTB CIRCULAR
SWIFT CODE: UNTB TG TG
IBAN: TG53TG00901032 508658005000 70
ISBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 32 508658 0 005 0 00

SEND US THE MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE THROUGH IN SENDING THE FEE, i WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE I COMENCE ON THIS IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER: FRANCIS OWEN(Esq)

Hello My Dear Love,

Thank you once again for getting back to me,I want to thank you for all the good and hope you have been given to me, I really appreciate your efforts and I pray that My God will bless you and will reward you in a million fold, I tried to call the number you gave me but seems not be going through, Please resend the number to me again and tell me when is the best time to get you on line,I will be waiting for your email reply and also your correspondence with the Lawyer.and when is he starting the process of the documents and the transfer please?

Yours in Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello dear
How is everything over there I hope you okay. I've been very busy because of the nature of my work here, I must tell you Afghanistan is not easy ,

But thank God we are alive because the attack is much this time even Last time My troop killed at least 30 people in a devastating airstrike on a charity hospital In Afghanistan Here we are 100 percent convinced that the place was occupied by ( Taliban Al-Qaeda )

But am happy we are all alive, I just receive a copy of mail from the Hallmark company now from India and they asking for $ 770 dollars which is equivalent to 49,800 Rupees for the tax and clearance of arrival there before they can proceed to final destination,

Please try as much as you can to send them the money, the situation of things here has change because of this problem in France and Syria all the military people here are under control not to move out anyhow, Please try and see what you can do to cover me up with that amount also immediately contact the company through this Email:

HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICE LIMITED
E-mail: hallmks@post.com
Direct Tel + (91) 8285839722 ( 24hrs )
Fax: 007042220860 )

My dear as you are contacting the Hallmark courier company, make sure you told them that you are the partner of Sgt Mercy Francis who send consignment box luggage in their company to deliver to you also what is the proceed to clear the consignment box luggage so that you can received it.
Please try and discuss with them because of my chance here. As soon as my luggage get to you open it with this code number 0403 to confirm everything please try as much as you can.

Your lovely friend
Sgt Mercy Francis

Phone:
+918285839722
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Delhi
Original network provider* Aircel Ltd - DL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 am

Hello My Dearest Love,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great? I want to thank you for all your efforts and also for following up the process of this transfer through a legal practitioner, I want you to keep on communication with him as he is the only one to help us out since you can't be here physically to handle this transfer, He is the only one to represent you and me and also to secure the documents needed to complete this transfer, I want you to know that I will always love and appreciate you for not only helping me but for who you are and I pray that God will bless you.

Yours in Heart and Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Good day dear and how are you doing and please have you hear from hallmark company ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_francis@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:15 am

FRANCIS OWEN CHAMBERS & ADVOCATES.
ADDRESS PLOT No. 114 AVENUE Malick SY,
LOME- TOGO.
NAME: (Francis Owen Esq)
E-MAIL: barrister_francis@lawyer.com

Hello

Thank for your email reply to me and your efforts in making the transfer as you promised, I want you to know that the Bank Account details I sent you is correct and the whole info I gave is the right info, I have been using it for international transfers and have never had any difficulties, So I don't have any other Bank Account to give you because this is the Account I am using to handle my clients transfers sometimes, I want you to consider sending this fee through MONEY GRAM Transfer of RIA TRANSFER, with any of this money transfer agencies I can get this fund the same minute you sent it and can start the process of the transfer the same day.

So try and make the transfer with MONEY GRAM Transfer of RIA TRANSFER which is fast and secure means of transferring such money,You can send the money with the following details as follows bellow

SURNAME:OWEN
NAME: FRANCIS
MONEY GRAM TRANSFER or RIA TRANSFER
CITY: LOME
ADDRESS: PLOT N ° 114 AVENUE Malick SY, LOME - TOGO

Yours in Service,
Barrister Francis Owen( ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis020@gmail.com hallmks@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:26 am

Dear good day and how are you doing hope fine and happy weekend to you dear please try and recontact the company again since you said that you have not heard from them please do that immediately to enable the hallmark company agent to deliver my consignment luggage box to your home address i will be waiting to hear a good news in your next mail thanks and have a nice time and please don,t forget to remember me in your prayers.

Attention

We the management of Hallmark Courier Security Company has verify and confirm the Deposit consigment Sgt Mercy Francis are correct in our company Database.

We are pleased to inform you that consignment box is under India customs custody and NOT YET clear out, also before our diplomatic agent will proceed to your country home address to handover the consignment box luggage to you.

We hereby to informed you to pay the customs clearance fees of $770 dollars to enable our company diplomat to proceed to delieverd the consignment box luggage to your country home address within 72hrs.

arranged $770 dollars immediately and informed us back so that our diplomat agent will clear the consignment box and proceed to your country home address to handover the consignment box luggage to you.

Note.
My office will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you arranged $770 dollars so that customs officer will provide bank account details, which you will use to deposit the customs clearance fees to enable us to proceeed to your country home address to hand over the luggage to you.

Yours In Services
Mr.Ray Paulson.
Tell: +919205205824
Senior Services Officer
HALLMARK SECUIRTY SERVICE COMPANY.

Dear i just saw this mail from the company in my box right now after writing to you so please try and comply with them to enable their agent to move this my consignment luggage box to your home address just try and pay them the charges fee thanks.

Phone:
+919205205824
City or exchange location Jammu / Kashmīr
Original network provider* TATA Teleservices Ltd (Docomo) - JK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hallmks@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Dear

below is the information you will use to send $770 dollars through MONEYGRAM TRANSFER SYSTEM.

RECEIVER NAME: ADAM KWAME.
CITY : NEW DELHI

As soon as you send the money today make sure you send us the information of the money and Money-gram receipt paper to enable us to pick up the money from Money-gram office here New Delhi-India.

Yours In Services
Mr Ray Paulson
Tel +919650631570
Senior Services Officer

Phone:
+919650631570
City or exchange location Delhi
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - DL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis020@gmail.com hallmks@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:02 pm

Dear

below is the information you will use to send $770 dollars through MONEYGRAM TRANSFER SYSTEM.

RECEIVER NAME: ADAM KWAME.
CITY : NEW DELHI

As soon as you send the money today make sure you send us the information of the money and Money-gram receipt paper to enable us to pick up the money from Money-gram office here New Delhi-India.

Yours In Services
Mr Ray Paulson
Tel +919650631570
Senior Services Officer

Hello honey good morning and how are you doing hope fine honey i received this mail from the company showing that they have write to you and they have already given to you the above information that you will use to transfer them the money so please go now and send them the money and also try and update me as soon as you have send them the money thanks and God bless you and don,t forget to remember me in your prayers.

Dear

Below is the bank account details you will use to transfer the $770 USD direct to our head office in Jakarta-Indonesia also after transferring the money,
Please make sure send a copy of receipt payment slip for confirmation of the transfer.

Bank : BNI (Bank Negara Indonesia)
Name: VIVI YANI
Account no: 0427690862
Branc: KRAMAT
Bank Address: jl. Raya kramat 154-156. JAKARTA-PUSAT
SWIFECODE: BNINIDJAta Jakarta 14310.

Yours In Services
Mr. Ray Paulson.
Contact mobile +919650631570
Senior Services Officer
HALLMARK SECURITY SERVICES COMPANY LTD.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:17 am

Hello My Love,

Good Morning to you and how are you doing? I hope you are okay? My Love I want to thank you once again for your effort, I am very sorry for my late reply as the Reverend Father had internet connection problem since last week, I am still hoping for the best to come soon if the lawyer can start this process on time so we can met immediately after the transfer to your country, I want you to still try the transfer again because I called the Lawyer and he said that the Account info he gave to you is correct that there might be error from somewhere so try again and see if that will work out please. God Bless You.

Yours in Heart and Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.