Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

misalina1790@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

misalina1790@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:34 pm

MY DEAR FRIEND,

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression,

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Alina Derek, am from Germany , i was born in Germany, And i left Germany at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Metro Bank Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is okay, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of origin
I love to hear from you soon
Miss Alina Derek

Header:
Return-Path: <misalina1790@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x236.google.com (mail-yw0-x236.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::236])
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017
Subject: MY DEAR FRIEND,

MY DEAR,

I am very happy to receive your response, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that your a honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in London United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Sixteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$16.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country, I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we have known each other as business is done with trust, I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some days to know little about you, Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this transaction for both of us,

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.

1. Full Name,
2. Address
2. Identification copy
3.Nationality
Thanks and best regards
MIsS Alina Derek

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misalina1790@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:15 pm

MY DEAREST,
How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +441-214-5678-40 NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, Because Bank set security to monitor every member of the Bank......Thanks for your understanding

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realized the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am responsible for this transaction This is where i lay the future survival hope of our future ,family and its was the reason I tried to explain for your best understanding

You should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer Note, if you send this letter to the bank, the bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not respond back to the bank until i direct you on what to do

This is to avoid mistake from your part , See the official letter below,send it through to the bank through the bank, email address of the bank as follows.

To The Chief Financial Officer Metro Bank Plc London United Kingdom
Chief Financial Officer, Michael Brierley
Address One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA
Phone +447-962-1913-61
Bank Email:
Metrobank.fundtransferdept@accountant.com

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, then i will obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio, Immediately you apply, send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

My best regard to you and your family,
Love from Yours Elina Derek

============================================================
COPY AND SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO BANK

To The Chief Financial Officer Metro Bank Plc London United Kingdom
Chief Financial Officer, Michael Brierley
Address One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA
Phone +447-962-1913-61
Bank Email:
Metrobank.fundtransferdept@accountant.com

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam,

I am ............ the business partner to Late Dr Wahbi El-Bouri, who was assassinated on June 13, 2010 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. ($16.5 Million) deposited in our bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($ 16.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.

Yours sincerely

Phones:
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447962191361
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* EE Limited ( TM)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

metrobank.fundtransferdept@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 am

http:/ /www.metro-bank.com/
Metro Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA
ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM
Attention

Be informed that the management of Metro Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly,You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Metro Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Michael Brierley
Chief Financial Officer

Header:
Return-Path: <Metrobank.fundtransferdept@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.22.142] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 25 Jul 2017
From: Metro-bank fund-transfer-dept <Metrobank.fundtransferdept@accountant.com>
Subject: RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.22.142<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170726022044-d6f9cfd7-me.jpg

20170726022046-fa39304b-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misalina1790@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 am

Hello my dear,
How are you feeling right there as you are reading this mail? I can see some lovely smiles coming out of your handsome face, Oh! that's great. I am very happy to read from your mail once again today and i also hope that this mail will meet you on good condition.

I am very happy to write you this mail and come to understand that you have sent an e-mail to the bank and now awaits their reply. In fact i am very happy with you and i believe that by the special grace of God i will be with you over there in a shortest time.

Please as soon as you get a reply from the Bank try to let me know. I am really hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Thanksfor your love and understanding. I miss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 am

ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM
Attention

Be informed that the management of Metro Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly,You are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given 48 hours to return these forms back to this Bank

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Metro Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Michael Brierley
Chief Financial Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misalina1790@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06 am

My dear how are you doing today and i hope fine together with your family

Please dear am meant to understand that the bank have given you a responds please can you forward it to me to know what they are saying

Hope to read from you soon and have a bless day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:53 am

ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM
Attention

Greetings to you sir and how are you doing today sir we are writing in the respect of mail which you sent to us and we are hereby letting you know that we are waiting for you are the filled forms in other to proceed with the transfer good day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:40 pm

ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM
Attention
We are very sorry for that so can you please type all your details as needed and send to us together with the official information as fast as possible

Michael Brierley
Chief Financial Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

misalina1790@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Thank God i finally made it .

Hello My Dear
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.

I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who was living in Senegal for some years, after my Three (3) months stay with my new partner then we both have to relocate back to Paraguay where we are residing currently.

However, my mind was touched to appreciate your effort with the sum of $450,000 in making sure that this noble transaction was accomplished, though you couldn't make it but i understood your sincere mind and willingness to assist and that's why i have deposited this sum of $800,000,00 dollars now at UNITED BANK AFRICA (UBA) there in Senegal, i deposited this fund there in Senegal on my three months stay as an international fund to be transfer to you in your bank account before i relocate in Paraguay with my new partner.

However the bank said that they can't transfer this money through bank account because the government will demand for (ITP) but that the saver and fastest way for you to receive this money is by through loading this money into an ATM VISA CARD and post the ATM CARD for you to your door step.

So right now you have to contact the bank for your Inheritance. I would like you to know that the money is in dollars and that it is an internal control, I want you to know that the bank will help you load it into ATM VISA CARD and then post this ATM CARD To your country.

I will like you to accept it as this is from the bottom of my heart to compensate you with that rest assured that you didn't succeeded in helping me to transfer this money.

I know that you might be shock as this gift comes to you by surprisingly , but please accept this from me as i will really appreciate it if you acquired this ATM VISA CARD.

Right now you have to contact the bank for your ATM visa Card Wot of $450,000 dollars loaded on it. to release it to you as
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

In there now is the contact of the bank.

Bank Name: United Bank of Africa Dakar Senegal.

Contact person: Dr.Mohamed Mustafa.

Bank Email Address: (unitedbankforafricau@aol.com) .

TEL: 00221-777-943-497

Contact the bank now and tell them that you are the
person Alina Derek deposited a sum of $450,000 dollars on his behalf to be delivered through by ATM visa Card.

Contact them with your following information below in preparation of the ATM VISA CARD,

1. Full Name
2. Phone Number
3. Contact Address
4. Country
5. passport copy or ID Card
6. Age
7. Occupation....

Confirm to me as soon as you receive this money from the bank,so that i can know that the bank really delivered it to you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Still Your Friend......
Respectfully,
Alina Derek

Phone:
+221777943497
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.