Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsjoan2014@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsjoan2014@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: NEW PAYMENT RELEASE FROM FGN 2017....
People
mrsjoan2014@gmail.com Today at 10:59
Reply-To: presidentialpaymentoffice2@gmail.com
To
Message body
Attention:Beneficiary,
Sir,
After the meeting of the Presidential Payments Task Force held today, we have agreed to finally release your long overdue payment with accrued interest after careful deliberation and considerations by members of this esteemed task force.
After careful consideration by members of this task force we have decided to handle directly the release of your long overdue contract payment to avoid the previous problems encountered during the release of your payment.
We have received numerous complains from outstanding fund release beneficiaries about the CBN so because of that we have decided to handle the release of your payment.
Note that so many CBN officials are under the Presidential watch list so that we can find out those that has used their position to extort funds from outstanding beneficiaries like you.
You are hereby advised to take proper note of you're new Payment Reference Number: 545000358; Allocation Number: 604728; Password Number: 9955104; Pin Cord Number 44779 and your Certificate of Merit payment Number: 202; CBN Release code Number: 0494G Immediate Telex Confirmation Number: 1144778401; Secret Code Number: XTV16369.
Find attached the official Affidavits of Ownership Certificate which you are required to fill,sign and return with immediate effect. As this certificate will be recorded as confirmation that you are the rightful beneficiary to this outstanding payment.
We will advise you to keep these classified information's to yourself to avoid any leak that can be used to delay or divert your payment by the criminals and impostors in our system.All that will be required from you now is to obtain a Tax Clearance Certificate because your formal tax clearance certificate which covers your payment has expired.You will also be required to obtain the mandatory National Economic Reconciliation Fund Clearance Certificate(NERFUND) which all outstanding foreign payment beneficiaries must have before the Federal Government of Nigeria can approve and release their payments.
As the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Chairman of the Presidential Payment Task Force i want to do everything within my power to see that your payment and that of the other beneficiaries on our list is released to reflect in their nominated bank account.I will need your full corporation to do this.Finally i want you to know that the above mentioned requirements will be all that is required from you for the immediate release of your payment. You can also reach me via my direct telephone number +2348188319774 Be informed that you must treat this notice with all due attention for the secured and sure release of your long overdue payment with accrued interest.
Waiting for your prompt response.to this email ID( presidentialpaymentoffice12@gmail.com )
Thanks!
Regard
Vice Yemi Osinbajo PresidentOsinbajo(GCON)
Chairman Presidential Payments Task Force.

Phone:
+2348188319774
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mrsjoan2014@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:48 pm

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 10.197.36.75
Return-Path: < presidentialpaymentoffice1@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.182]
From: Presidential Payment Task Force Office <presidentialpaymentoffice1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 05:06:50 -0700
Message-ID: <CAF7SzkPJ1S=EC=dzwQM46gs1k2HxBx9DdwHc9OKpB0pwcc5URg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE:NEW PAYMENT NOTICE FROM F.G.N APPROVAL 10.5M IN YOUR FAVOR........
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.