Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Aria Randy - FaceBook scammer

Unread postby RebelHope » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 pm

There were no emails involved... however the phone number given was 937-598-4404.

One other thought that might be helpful to others when dealing with a facebook scammer, and I should also have picked up on this right away as well, is that the scammer wanted to move our communication away from facebook as quickly as possible, asking me to install the whatsapp to chat and quickly moving our communication to texting via cellphone.

I am sure there is more behind this than I am thinking about right now, but given the probable expense in internet usage costs for high media content sites like facebook - along with their willingness to cooperate in investigations, moving to a fast efficient and more anonymous method of communication is the most likely reason(s) I can think of at the moment as to why the scammer wanted to move the communication away from facebook.

The phone number is probably a disposable as well... at least if I were scamming someone, that is likely how I would try to remain anonymous. And on that train of thought, the phone number is an Ohio area code, while the scammer claims to be living in Orlando Florida.
RebelHope
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:12 pm

+19375984404
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location East Liberty (Logan), OH
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Oh

Redirect number.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby RebelHope » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:15 pm

The following are all of the photos that have been shared by this scammer. And luckily I have only shared one older photo of myself with them.

Given my former occupation, I think people can understand why sharing photos of myself would be a bigger deal to me than it would be to most.

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG
Attachments
Capture.JPG
RebelHope
New survivor

Unread postby swans2525 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Quote of previous post deleted. Please used the reply button and not the quote button. FF.

i saw her on kismia a datingsite i always google pictures to see if its true.i found her here shes called jessica lulu there so you all now her photo was also in a sort of rollplaying site godfather.cant remember how she was called there but i will return and tell you,be carefull friends.
swans2525
New survivor

Janessa Brazil

Unread postby Venom2917 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:02 pm

I hear people getting scammed by people using Janessa Brazil pics and Video. [Vulgar language removed.] I just want to know because I almost did but stopped in time don't fall for it

Warning:
Vulgar language is not allowed.
This constitutes the use of any kind of offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material. Inappropriate language will potentially be removed and users will be warned. User names should be appropriate and not contain any unsuitable words.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed May 10, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning: Do not use any more vulgar language, or you will be banned.
Venom2917
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Janessa Brazil

Unread postby Venom2917 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Dude been there but I stopped it I know a scammer I knew right away by the way the person typed big red flag I ended it before it got out of hand this is what I was sent

338254.jpg

Replace.JPG

Warning: Naked picture removed. Do not post naked pictures in this forum. Please read and abide by our forum rules. https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... t=19#p1157

Photos.
When posting up photos, none showing anything other than fully clothed people are acceptable. No underwear or bikini/swimwear shots, no excessive cleavage or other flesh. Our membership consists of both males and females, so photos that would offend either gender are not permitted. Any unsuitable photos we find will be deleted. Continued breaking of this rule or posting of excessively sexual images will result in your account being closed.
Venom2917
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 10, 2017 5:51 pm

swans2525,
Please go here, and fill out the scammer details form, and follow the steps.
http://blackmailscams.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

re: lovelylady758@gmail.com, vida love, vida neequaye

Unread postby notgonnagetmymoney » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:14 am

Subject using dating sites to facilitate scams. Will go to google hangouts immediately. Lives with mother in Accra, Ghana. Wants LTR, will try to say you're her only interest and for you to remove your profile. Supposedly has no money and begs, begs, begs for any amount. Do not fall for any of these lies. Beware all these user names. Also claims to have Toronto passport so if you buy her plane tix to come see you she won't need a visa. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS.
notgonnagetmymoney
New survivor

re: lovelylady758@gmail.com, vida love, vida neequaye

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:55 am

notgonnagetmymoney,

I removed your other post from the forum. We do not allow posts of "bad reviews" or any disparaging remarks about other websites. Scammers are everywhere online, and we allow no judgments as to "degree of infestation."

Do you have any other exact details of your scammer to share that victims might google and find your warning post?
A few sample emails from the scammer? Exact online social site profile links? Phone numbers? Chat site used with username of scammer? Documents sent to you? Picture that are not in this topic yet and were sent to you?

Thanks.
You may also want to read this and take any steps needed to protect yourself.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 pm

marie03@usa.com
Female / Single
29 North Dakota, Napoleon / United States

About Me
My username is my Ema!l address.. contact me there Im a very easy type and i do my thing easy way and i need a serious relationship.I am just hoping to meet someone who can discuss the world around them, is looking for more than just a date
Looking For
The username is my Ema!l address.. contact me there I am looking for a man, who wants to take care about relationship and his lady and of course accept her caring and love, passion and affection. I am looking for a man, who really wants to have happiness and create loving relationship. So tell me more
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Hazel
Eye Wear None
Body Type Petite
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 170
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Email me and ask
Annual Income 60.001$-120.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Fun
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.