Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.peter.song.mfi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr.kingsleymoghalu20140@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:06 pm

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE NIGERIA
People
DR.KINGSLEY MOGHALU <dr.kingsleymoghalu20140@gmail.com> Today at 4:53 PM
To
Message body
IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE NIGERIA.

ATTN:

PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.7M IN FAVOR OF YOU GOOD MORNING TO YOU AND HOW WAS YOUR DAY?PLEASE DURING OUR RESUMPTION MEETING THIS MORNING TO COMMENCE THE WEEK A LADY BY NAME MRS. MIRABLE BROWN WORKED INTO OUR OFFICE CRYING WITH TEARS ALL OVER HER SAYING AND CONFIRMING TO US THAT YOU ARE DEAD AND THAT SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN,PRESENTING TO US DIFFERENT ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT IS QUITE DIFFERNT FROM YOURS WE HAVE AND THAT WE SHOULD PAY HER ALL YOUR ENTITLEMENT AND ALL THAT BELONGS TO YOU WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO DO NOW DUE TO HER PATHETIC AND PITIABLE STORY TO US THIS MORNING.
AND IN OTHER TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND TO AVOID ANY MISTAKES THIS E-MAIL IS COMING TO YOU AND THE QUESTION THAT ARISES IS THIS.ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?IF YES PLEASE DO NOT WASTE TIME TO GET BACK TO US, AS WE HAVE BOOKED ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITH THAT WOMAN ON MONDAY. AGAIN AFTER OUR MEETING THIS MORNING IT WAS RESOLVED THAT ALL FEE BE WAIVED EXCEPT FOR THE TRANSFER PIN CODE CHARGE.

YOUR TRANSFER PIN CODE WILL ONLY COST YOU THE SUM OF $250, WHICH IS THE ONLY FEE YOU MUST PAY IN OTHER TO ENSURE YOUR FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT WHICH YOU SO DESIRE.IF YOU ARE ALIVE THEN WE WILL IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE AN INSTANT RESPONSE FROM YOU ALONG WITH THE REQUIRED PAYMENT DETAILS OF THE $250, NOW SO YOUR FUND IS PAID OUT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $250, WHICH IS FOR THE TRANSFER PIN CODE CHARGES THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER THAT IS NEAREST TO YOU TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND BACK THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.

RECEIVERS NAME: TIMI ANI
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: FINAL
TEXT ANSWER: SOLUTION
AMOUNT: $250
M.T.C.N NUMBER:

PLEASE GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES THIS MUST HAVE BROUGHT TO YOU IN ANY WAY.WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU.CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW. @ EMAIL: dr.kingsleymoghalu@hotmail.com

And also provide us with the following information for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS,CITY,STATE AND COUNTRY.
3) PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE :
4) COMPANY NAME(IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
5) BANK NAME:
6)BANK ADRESS:
7)ACCOUNT NUMBER:
8)SWIFT CODE/ ROUTING NUMBER:
9) PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
10) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY AS YOUR RESPONSE NOW IS HIGHLY REQUIRED.

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor CBN
Tel::+2348026822285
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Good News From Miss Happiness Nwaoke
People
Miss Happiness Nwaoke <barr.peter.song.mfi@gmail.com> Today at 12:09
Reply-To: llr.gonga@gmail.com
To
Message body
Hello Dear,

I am Miss Happiness. A computer scientist with C.B.N I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you. Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you.

SPECIAL INFORMATION:YOU WILL SEND THE FEE NEEDED FOR THE HARD DISK FIRST BEFORE I MAKE YOUR TRANSFER OR YOU BUY THE HARD DISK IN YOUR COUNTRY AND SEND IT TO ME, DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN NOT SEND THE HARD DISK FEE FIRST OR THE HARD DISK. AS SOON AS I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THE DISK WILL COST
YOU.

If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.for further communication call me on
Direct Tel: +2347018934752

Regards,
Miss Happiness Nwaoke
Good News From Miss Happiness Nwaoke

Phone:
+2347018934752
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

moneygram.transferrnig3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:31 am

I am Waiting For Your Reply
People
Miss Happiness Nwaoke <moneygram.transferrnig3@gmail.com> Today at 23:05
Reply-To: llr.gonga@gmail.com
To
BCC
Message body
Hello Dear,

I am Miss Happiness. A computer scientist with C.B.N
I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you. Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.

The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you.

If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.for further communication call me on

Regards,
Miss Happiness Nwaoke
Wayne

susanriceunn9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 pm

From Miss Happiness Nwaoke
People
MISS HAPPINESS NWAOKE <susanriceunn9@gmail.com> 26 Jan at 12:16 PM
Reply-To: misshappinessnwaoke8@gmail.com
To
Message body
Hello Dear,

I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

Regards,
Miss Happiness Nwaoke
Good Information From Miss Happiness Nwaoke
Wayne

terunah5760@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 am

CONSIGNMENT CODE:CAF/XX/017
People
Dr. Kingsley M <terunah5760@gmail.com> 15 Jun at 9:54 PM
To
@
Message body
Please Your Urgent Attention Is Needed,

We wish to inform you that the diplomatic agent conveying the consignment box
valued the sum of $10.7 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address and he is currently stranded at your international airport right now call his phone Number 940-604-0256

We required you reconfirm the following information below on Email: so that he
can deliver your consignment box to you today or text him 971-319-7693 .

NAME:...................
ADDRESS:
MOBILE NO.:...................
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:............
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ..........
YOUR POST OFFICE ADDRESS;...................

Please do contact the diplomatic agent with the email below with the information required.

Contact Person : Happiness Nwaoke Uche
EMAIL: diplomatica3@gmail.com
EMAIL: llr.gonga@gmail.com

For security reason read bellow:- I did not let the delivery Agent knows that
your consignment box contain the above mentioned amount of United States Dollars and on No circumstances should you let him know the content is $4.7M USD(CASH). The consignments was moved from here as family treasures, so never allow him to open the box until it get to your base.This is for security reason.

Just supply the above requirement infos and also use the CODE as a subject
matter to him:- CONSIGNMENT CODE:CAF/XX/017

Regards
Dr. Kingsley M

Phones:
+19713197693
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Portland, OR
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Or

+19406040256
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Wichita Falls, TX
Original network provider* Choice Wireless Lc
Wayne

Re: dr.kingsleymoghalu20140@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 pm

FROM MISS HAPPINESS NWAOKE
People
MISS HAPPINESS NWAOKE <dr.kingsleymoghalu20140@gmail.com> Today at 7:27
To
Message body
Hello Dear,

Regards,
Miss Happiness Nwaoke
Good Information From Miss Happiness Nwaoke

Phone:
+2347018934752
Wayne

Re: barr.peter.song.mfi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 am

Dear Old Customer,
People
Godwin Emefiele <terunah5760@gmail.com> Today at 21:06
Reply-To: cbn.godwin.emefiele02@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria

Dear Old Customer,

I write to notify you that the fixed deposit account in your name with a maturity date of December 9th 2014 is now available to be activated for withdrawals/transfers. In light of recent developments and meetings, the directors of this highly esteemed bank have decided to irrevocably grant you full access and control of the account.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

Kindly contact me for a more detailed account information and activation procedures. I can be reached on this number anytime: +2349028874864 Call me for more details

Thank you for your patronage.

Godwin Emefiele
New Central Bank Governor

Phone;
+2349028874864
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Note that the two images used in this email are of Bimbo Olumuyiwa Oyewole who assumed a dead person's identity and worked for 20 years at Newark Liberty International Airport before being arrested in 2012, and a taxi driver at Kennedy Airport who had video emerge in August this year of police "appearing to handle him roughly as they arrest him".

Attention please!!!
People
Anti Fraud Department <barr.peter.song.mfi@gmail.com> Today at 14:24

images.jpg
images.jpg (7.31 KiB) Viewed 7268 times

images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (4.73 KiB) Viewed 7268 times

BCC
Message body

KJFK - John F Kennedy International
Location Address:
One World Trade Center
Suite 50.200
New York, NY 10007

Attention please!!!

We, office of the International Police Authority JFK Resident Agency hereby write to inform you that we caught a diplomatic Agent by the name Mr.Kevin William and A customs Agent Mr,Bryon Martin here in New York with a consignment box with a consignment box filled with cash valued at US$14,674,000:00 (Fourteen Million,Six Hundred and Seventy Four Thousand United States Dollars).

After the arrest we touch them and Mr.Kevin confessed that the US$14,674,000:00 Dollar belongs to you but they wanted to shift it to someone who can help them and keep it well in Bank of America® New York. The customs Agent Mr,Bryon said that they have contacted you several times regarding the fund but you do not complied that's why they wanted to achieve the fund within their self.

Now, the courier Mr.Kevin William and the customs Agent Mr,Bryon is under detention in custody of New York National Central Bureau-Interpol) here in JFK airport N.Y, To avoid much delaying, the consignment box are safety in our treasure but we will like to hear from you before we will proceed with the delivery to your doorstep,

The best you have to do now is to keep away from JFK Customs from now till you receive your fund valued at US$14,674,000:00 from us because there is lot of thing that is happening in the world today, We are working towards the recovery and return of stolen assets. Meanwhile, you are advice pay the total amount of US$95.00 for issuance Customs Clearance Certificate showing that the money is not illegal which is the hindrance for your non receive of your fund from the diplomatic Agent

Note, that the Customs Clearance Certificate must to be secured from the office of the Nigerian ministry of finance, because that is the only office that will issue you the original Customs Clearance Certificate of this funds, this is because the fund originated from Nigeria.

The documents will back up the consignment box before the delivery will take place to your home address before 5 hours, I am advising you to be fast in all your action to avoid more problem so that we should delivering your consignment box to you within 5hours, The delivery of the consignment box will be accompanied by our delegate,

Below is the Interpol Police accountant officer name in Nigeria where you should send The US$95.00 payment using western union or Money Gram. Send the US$95.00 Clearance charges through Money-Gram (MG) or Western-Union (WU) to the below Interpol Police accountant officer name in Nigeria for a smooth delivery of your consignment to your address.

============================== ===
Receivers Name: BUCHI EZEH
Address: LAGOS NIGERIA
Text Question: FINAL
Text Answer: SOLUTION
Amount: US$95.00
============================== ===

As soon as above requirements are in place, the clearance will be issued in favor of your consignment and will be freely delivered to your address without further hindrances.

Lastly. We did this that way to avoid any story with your consignment box because these gentle men here wanted to shift the funds and for now they are under our care on which they must serve U.S government Eight months in Jail.

Contact us with the payment of the US$95.00 upon the receipt of this mail if you wish to receive your fund and stop wasting your hard earn money from Fraud. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Yours Truly,
Agent. Sundey Baroso
JOHN F. KENNEDY RESIDENT AGENCY
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FEDERAL INTERPOL POLICE COMMAND NEW YORK
Wayne

donovanmills8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:21 pm

TWO TRUNK BOXES DISCOVERED
People
MR.JOHN BAKER <donovanmills8@gmail.com> Today at 11:01
Reply-To: user858496@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Baker from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in John F.Kennedy International Airport New York USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment that belongs to you from a Diplomat from London and Africa, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since, we have already received it here in USA.
On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $5.250 Million to $10.5Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport New York USA till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message and call me immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 3 to 6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Below is my direct telephone number, I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call, but for now I am expecting your call today as you read this message.

Regards,
Mr.John Baker
Office of Inspection
JFK International Airport New York, USA.
Wayne

Re: barr.peter.song.mfi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:02 pm

TWO TRUNK BOXES DISCOVERED
People
MR.JOHN BAKER <susanriceunn9@gmail.com> Today at 14:40
Reply-To: user858496@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. John Baker from the Office of Inspection Unit/United Nations Agency in George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, Texas USA. During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage/vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment that belongs to you from a Diplomat from London and Africa, when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 25kg each and some people are coming after this consignment to clam it in your name.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT Charges Before bringing in the consignment into US and we refused to return back the consignment where it came from since, we have already received it here in USA.
On my assumption, each of the box contain not less than $5.250 Million to $10.5Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, Texas USA till date.

The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.But to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delay in concluding the clearance processes. Therefore you are advice to respond to this message and call me immediately as you read. Once I receive your above requested information I can get everything concluded within 3 to 6 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Below is my direct telephone number, I am always out of office for inspection, so if I am unable to pick your call you should know that I have gone for inspection just email me and make sure you include your mobile number so that I can give you a call, but for now I am expecting your call today as you read this message.

Regards,
Mr.John Baker
Office of Inspection
George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, Texas USA
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.