Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maikabama@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maikabama@gmail.com

Unread postby folderol » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:32 am

Recovery scam.

Reply-To: maikabama@gmail.com
Subject: reply
Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Alex Kim, the new director ATM Head of Operation Fidelity Bank I resumed to this office on the 5th of January 2017 and during my
official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10.5 Million belonging to someone that has similar name of yours as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the Bank management that the former director ATM head of operation that
left this office few months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you can come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from
my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the
courier charge, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don�t know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping
company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the
shipping cost to your location such as,

1, your full name and address
2, your direct phone number for easy communication.
3, identification card or passport
4, your Occupation

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift
positive response.

Do not hesitate to reply as soon as you receive this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your positive respond.

Mr. Alex Patrick
Fidelity Bank Management
Tel: (+229) 99699143

Received 17 Jul 2017

+22999699143
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
folderol
Junior survivor

Re: maikabama@gmail.com

Unread postby folderol » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:27 pm

folderol
Junior survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.