Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Refugee Scams

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Vivian Johnson vivian4ujohnson@yahoo.co.uk

Spam from DMF:

mercyjohnson
24 y/o female
new york, USA

Hello
my name is Vivian I'm tall and nice looking girl i saw your profile,then i decided to drop you some words just to say hello and how was today, i will like to known more about you, and also i will like to tell you about me, please i will be very happy if you can reply me via my email address so that we can go further to known each other
( vivian4ujohnson@yahoo.co.uk ) thanks I'm waiting for your reply, yours Vivian.

Email:

MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Hello my dear,

I am very happy to receive your mail, I must consider it a great honour to have come in contact with you, hoping and believing almighty God that he will assist me through you. I want to believe that you are in good condition of health as it is my wish for you. My dear, as i am writing this mail to you, i feel like crying because of my present situation.

I am 24 years old from the republic of Liberia, in west Africa. My dear presently i am in Dakar Senegal asking for your assistance so that i can recover my inheritance which my late father deposited for me in a bank.

My name is Vivian Johnson, as you already known, i am the only daughter of late Col. Dominic Johnson, my father died some years back during the last crisis in my country (Liberia). My Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government during the leadership of formal president Charles Taylor who is now currently facing trials after many innocent souls were killed. My father was unlucky to be among those that were killed.

On that very day i was just like a person whose life has finished on this earth. Darling in fact, i do not like telling this story because it cause me a lot of cries all the day.

However, it was by the help of United Nation Humanitarian Services that i was being helped and brought here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp.

On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my possession now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 7.9 Million) is deposited in a Bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as a friend and as my partner oversea so that we can get this money and use it together for investment purpose.

I have no other person as family, the only person i have now is Pastor John Maxwell who is the Reverend pastor of the (church of God ) Here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is +221774383587, if you call, tell him that you want to speak with Miss Vivian Johnson, he will send for me in the hostel to come and speak with you.

I have got in touch with this bank through mail and made them to know about my plan of withdrawing this money, so they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation. However, they advised me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to this money since l am presently of a refugee over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. My darling, it would be dream come through if you can be of help to me. I will love you and i mean it and that is why i tell you this so that you can help me and after i can come and join you over there for proper investment with you as soon as the money as transferred into your account. My dear, have a very nice day. Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours sincerely,

Vivian Johnson

IP Address: 41.208.186.101 - Senegal
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:40 pm

this girl is known as LINDA JAMES.

http://www.4pp l.com/jennylove4

a good dirl

I am a:Woman
Birthday:06.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

HELLO
My name is jenny,
i saw your profile today at this site and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address (jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture and also more about me.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Received: from [41.214.11.67] senegal
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:56:59 +0800 (SGT)
From: Jeniffer Williams <jenifferlove_williams@yahoo.com>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dearest in my heart,

How was your night over there in your country and the day,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal .

My name is Jeniffer Williams i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father DR FREDRICK D. Williams was the managing director of Williams COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA ,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever
Jeniffer.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Jeniffer Williams

My Dearest one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.
I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( REV.JOHN CHARLES) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-778-253-170 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Rwanda because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,(it's a secret) i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $9.7 (Nine Million,Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me,but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me .So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,trustful and a man of vision,optimistic and hardworking.My favorite language is English because it is my country's general language.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear you soonest .
Yours lovely,
Jeniffer
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

bintaweah33@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 am

http://www.4pp l.com/weahhb

i am good looking girl

I am a:Woman
Birthday:05.04.1989
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:singing
Relationship:Woman
Education:High School
Language:English
Ethnicity:African
Religion:Christian
Body Type:Slim
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black

Hello

My name is binta, i read about you in this site and i decide to contact you for
friendship hopeing that you will accept my request,if you
accept my request ,please reply to my email address
(bintaweah33@live.com) or send me your email so that i
will send you my photo and more about me, i believe we
can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but
lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far
distance to be close
from
binta
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: bintaweah33@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 9:51 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.183.174]

Dearest in heart.
I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you,i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Binta Weah ,22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Dr.Johnson Weah My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days before he was
poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a baby and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!
Before the death of my father in March 2007 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (three million five hundred thousand USA dollars) in Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.

He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money .I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian out side Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because
it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.

Thank you so much.attach hear is my photos
yours in love Binta Weah.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 8:15 am

Jeniffer Williams

My Dearest one,

Warm greetings from my heart, and how are you doing today,i believe you are doing great and that you are also in good health over there in your country thanks for your caring my love.

Honey please all you need to do now is just to help me to make immediate contact with the bank where my late father deposited the money, while contacting them, tell them you are my foreign partner that will help me in the transferring of my late father's money into your bank account for investment and management purposes. also give them your full information.

So in light of the above, i will like you to use this information below to contact the bank as regards to the fund transfer issue.i have maped out 15% out of the total money for your assistance and also 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.

My dear i am glad that God has just brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them :-

Mr.David Nish,
Director - Transfer Officer,
Standard Life Bank Plc, Scotland,
Scotland,
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone number :+447031831457 OR
+447031832124
Emails: financedept.standardlifeplc@financier.com
foreigntransferdeptment@yahoo.co.uk

*My late Father's Bank Coordinates*

Name of Depositor: Dr. Fredrick Williams.
Name of Next of Kin: Miss.jeniffer Williams
Amount Deposited: US$ 9,700,000.00
Date Deposited: 2nd June, 2005
Account Ref No. 110/3335669969

Please while writing to the Bank, remember to tell them that you are my foreign partner.and also forward to me a copy of the mail you will send to the bank.

God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours Lovely,
jeniffer
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: bintaweah33@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 12:55 pm

binta weah
bintaweah33@live.com

Dearest Darling !

I am happy to hear from you. I am praying here for your protection and for God guidance upon you. I promise to be with you forever so far as you will help me to get out of here to be with you and take good care of me. I promise to give you my love and share the whole of my life with you so far as you will trust me and love me.
like i told you before, i live in the refugee camp. i don't have the international passport of this country and i don't have resident permit. we live here as a refugee. living here as a refugee is very hard because it is just like living like a prisoner. we eat only once in a day and atimes we don't eat. the only helper i have here is the Rev. Father as he took me like his own daughter, he has been so kind and good to me and that is why atimes, i let him know what am doing.

In the beginning, i actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment. I thank God for directing me to you. I really don't know how we can convince each other
so that trust can be built between us, i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the Rev Father about you and he encouraged me to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you.
Therefore use this information to contact them either by phone or e-mail to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country with out problems,

the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit .

information are stated as bellow:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Contact person: Director of Foreign Operations.
His name is MR Philip Hamton.
36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P
Tell .....................................(+44 703 186 4297)
EMAIL............... royalbank_sscotd@mcom.com
EMAIL............... info_rrbslondon@mcom.com
Contact person: Foreign Operations & International Remittance Dept. His name is MR Philip Hamton.

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Johnson Weah
Nationality: Liberia
Fund Ref Nos: WTG584W9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Beneficiary : Miss. Binta Weah
Amount Deposited: US$3.5 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : April 2004
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : U. Kingdom
Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, i am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permited to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.
I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be keep secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.
Please keep this very transaction secret for now,

i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is majority.Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyesbrow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hidding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows.

Anytime you want to speak with me, always call me with the Rev. Father's john philips number.(+221778596685) and tell him that you want to speak with Miss Binta Weah so that he can send for me in the hostel.

Love & care from!....

Yours wish to be Binta Weah
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 11:28 am

i miss u a lot take care of yourself for me my lovely darling
have a nice day
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Genna Avor gennaavor@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

From Friendsy: Genna Avor gennaavor@yahoo.com

Dearest one,
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email, en line with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Genna Avor, I was born in 1987 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married) and presently i am residing here inDakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father (Dr Avor Eleh) was the managing director of Danqua and Associates (Late Dr Robert Gueid) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood as the result of the war.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, i shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore i have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Valinetine Mathew, who is the pastor of the (Christ the Saviour Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-763-838-417 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it precept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3M (Five million three hundred thousand dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. It will be my Great desire to be with you where ever you are but you can see that i am living in refugee camp, i cannot finance my traveling unless i recover this money from the Bank. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me .
Awaiting to hear from you soon. est ((((I LOVE YOU))))
Yours Genna
kisses.

Ip Address: 41.83.69.243 Senegal

abusing stolen photos of the same girl as Vivian Johnson vivian4ujohnson@yahoo.co.uk (above). Two new ones:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.