Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Polina - bounce@ckxufm.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Polina - bounce@ckxufm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Posted on the behalf of a Scam Survivor.

Sent: 17 May 2017
To:
Subject: Re: Hello! How r you? I am a single woman. I want to get acquainted.

Good day.
What time do you have on your watch? I'm not late in answering your message?
I recently came home from work. I sit drinking tea and writing the answer to your message.
I want to warn you that I do not know English well. Sometimes I use an interpreter to write the message correctly.
What's your name? How old are you? When is your birthday? Where do you live?

My name is Polina. I am 28 years old. I live in Russia, in the small town of Apastovo. I was born on April 20, 1987. I'm not married and I have no children.
I'm a free girl. For the fourth year in a row, I'm a lonely girl and I'm not in a relationship with anyone. I know this a lot, but I just can not find my love.
In terms of bad habits: I do not smoke or drink. I prefer a healthy lifestyle. My height is 165 cm and weight is 45 kg. I'm a small and skinny girl.
What do you know about my country? Do you like traveling abroad? Have you ever been to my country?

I do not play games on the Internet, I'm looking for a partner in life. For me, nothing is more important than a sense of romance and falling in love with a partner.
I want to meet a reliable, caring, loving man, to be close to the end of life. I need a sense of security and stability in the relationship.
It is important for me that my partner and I have common views on life, and he shared my thoughts.
For me, nothing is more important than a sense of romance and falling in love with a partner. For me, physical closeness and tender caresses with a loved one is important.
Why did you decide to look for a companion of life abroad? This is probably not my business, but with how many women, do you communicate? What is your impression of communication with women?

I want you to be honest with me. I want you not to deceive me. It does not matter to me whether you are rich or poor.
For me, from you, this is your honesty with me. You understood me?
I'm glad that we started communication. I will hope that we will be friends and communicate for a long time and will be frank with each other.
I wish you a good day and a good mood. I will finish the letter and expect a new message from you. Please try to answer all the questions I asked.
Take care of yourself.
POLINA.

Message-ID: <1929117756.20170517072559@ckxufm.com>
Return-Path: bounce@ckxufm.com
Authentication-Results: spf=none (sender IP is 5.255.227.109)
smtp.mailfrom=ckxufm.com ; hotmail.co.uk; dkim=none (message not signed)
header.d=none;hotmail.co.uk; dmarc=none action=none header.from=ckxufm.com ;
Received-SPF: None (protection.outlook.com: ckxufm.com does not designate
permitted sender hosts)
Received: from forward8j.cmail.yandex.net (5.255.227.109)

Yandex IP.

Pictures received with the email:

1.PNG

1-1.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bounce@ckxufm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Sent: 26 May 2017
To:
Subject:

Good day.
How is your mood? How was your night? This time, I'm not late in answering your message?
I want to say that I'm happy to read your letter. I am fine. I recently came home from work.
What is your weather like? What did you do today? I hope you're happy with our communication?

for me, our age difference does not prevent us from developing our communication. I already told you that I need honesty from you. All the rest does not prevent us from being friends.
I looked on the Internet location of your country and your city. It is pleasant for me that the distance does not prevent us from making friends and staying connected.
I like that you're looking for a woman for a serious relationship. I'm also looking for a man for marriage and a family.
I really hope that you are the one who will be my soulfully close friend and sincere in the relationship.
I believe that the ideal relationship between two people should be filled with love, romance, trust, faith. Do you think I'm right?
I like the photos you sent. You are a handsome man. What color are your eyes? What's your height and weight?

I do not have parents. My mother died in 2008. I do not know my father. I live with my grandmother in two room apartments.
My grandmother's name is Anna. My grandmother does not work because she gets a pension. Grandmother is 67 years old.
I work as a salesman in a grocery store. I work until late and without days off. I like my job. Soon I plan to go on vacation.
What is your typical working day? Do you like your work? What do you usually do on the weekends? Do you have any brothers and sisters?

I wish you good day and night again. I hope you'll be glad to read my message and do not get angry if you answered late.
Thank you for your wonderful message - I was glad to read. I hope you too will be happy to read my message.
I'll send you a new photo later. I will wait again for your answer.
Polina.

2.PNG

2-1.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Sent: 29 May 2017
To:
Subject:

Good day.
I'm very happy to read your message again. What is your mood? I hope you are doing well?
I'm home again, I'm drinking coffee. Today was a hard working day and I was very tired. I hope I will not be late in answering your letter and you will be glad of my letter.
How was your day? What did you do today? I hope you had a good day. I really liked your letter. I admire you.

I do not have many hobbies. I like swimming and I often go to the pool. When I have a vacation, I go to the pool every day. I swim 1 hour and 20 minutes.
I also prefer to run at the stadium. I like cycling very much. During the holidays I like to go on excursions. I like to go to museums.
I like to cook. I love meat and grilled fish. I love useful vegetables. Sometimes I like to wear a beautiful dress, high-heeled shoes and go to a good restaurant.
I like listening to music and watching TV. I like modern music. I listen to music in training and when I read books or magazines.
My life does not seem interesting to me. And I'm not always active. Sometimes I get tired at work. After work, sometimes I want to go to bed, I do not want music, no TV, nothing.
It seems to me that your life is more interesting. You dispose of your time yourself. You're very modern. You're very smart. I again admire you.
What's your hobby? Do you exercise regularly? Do you enjoy cooking? What books and music do you like?

I really respect and value our friendship. You're a great person to me and I'm glad to be in touch with you. You are an interesting companion. You have a special mentality.
In men, I appreciate the ability to pleasantly surprise and turn the most common day into a romantic holiday. I want you to be serious and sincere with me.
I want to have sincere relations between us and in respect, mutual support and understanding. We have common interests. It is very good.
In a relationship with a loved one, trust and mutual respect are very important to me. Now that we have a little knowledge of each other, what do you think of me?

I hope that my letters have brought you a good mood. Forgive me for having responded to your letter late.
I wish you good night. Later, I will send you new photos. I will wait for a new answer from you.
Take care of yourself.
POLINA.

3.PNG

4.PNG

One of the pictures is stolen from a modelling site, the name of the model is Alexandra Lexy Balandina.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Polina - bounce@ckxufm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Sent: 04 June 2017
To:

Good day. I enjoyed reading your new letter. You write very interesting and I learn a lot about you.
What is your mood today? How did you sleep today? I hope you do not stop thinking about me?
Today I was very busy at work and after work. I remembered you all the time. I hope that you had a good day.
You are my God and I appreciate your letters. I'm always glad to be in touch with you. I am glad that we feel tender feelings towards each other.

I drink crimson tea and think about you. I really like you by your letters. You touch my soul and feelings. Do you like what I write for you?
I'm glad that you like my photos. I always smile a lot. Our correspondence makes me even happier.
We become closer through our letters. I already know a lot of interesting things about you and I like it. I think that we will be very suitable for each other.
You have a very kind soul. I am pleased that you try to answer all my questions. I read your letters many times.
I get a lot of pleasure from communicating with you. It is a pity that we are far apart from each other at the present time. I'm very glad that we found each other.
I very much hope that our dream will come true. I believe that the day will come when we will meet.
I want you to be happy and smile every day and enjoy life.
What are your most secret plans for the future? What do you value in women?

Do not be angry with me for the late reply. I wish you sweet dreams beforehand.
Later I'll send you photos.
I will wait for an answer from you.
Regards. Take care of yourself.
POLINA.

5.PNG

6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Polina - bounce@ckxufm.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Sent: 13 June 2017
To:
Subject:

Hello my beloved man.
I want to bring my most sincere apologies, for the late reply. I hope you're happy to read my message.
My beloved, I'm very glad that you are doing well. My grandmother sends her greetings again. My grandmother wishes you a wonderful day.
I have everything in order today. Recently came home. Today after work, I went to the opera and ballet theater. I saw Tchaikovsky's famous ballet Swan Lake.
I came to the theater half an hour before the show. From the very first minute I was deeply impressed with everything I saw on the stage.
The costumes were good. Dancing and music were exciting. The ballet seemed to me a fairy tale. I enjoyed every minute. The performance was a great success.

I want to be next to you. I want to be with you in a dream and in reality. I want to be one with you always.
Beloved, I want to spend every free minute only with you. I'm glad that our feelings are not weakening. I'm glad that our feelings for each other are strong.
I am proud that you are my man. I am proud of every action you take and every thought you make. You are ideal for me. I want to be your wife.
I'm glad that our feelings are strong, gentle and romantic.
I want to watch movies with you. I want to watch you sleep. I want to observe how you work or prepare.
I want to hug you. I want to kiss you. I love everything connected with you.
I will finish the letter. I love you and you are very dear to me.
I wish you sweet dreams beforehand. Take care of yourself. Kiss you.
Your bride and future wife.

7.PNG

9.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Sent: 15 June 2017
To:

Kind time of the day my love.
I'm so glad to read your message again. My love, I really appreciate your kind words.
I'm alright. I've been thinking about you all day. My grandmother sends you greetings from Russia.
My love today, after work, I went to the city of Kazan. The city in which I live is not very large, and it does not have large galleries and museums.
In the city of Kazan there is a good museum of natural history. Today I was with my friend Marina on an excursion there.
First we listened to a lecture on the history of our region, which was very interesting. Then the guide showed us the museum exposition.
We went through his halls and looked at the various stands with the exhibits. There were ancient vases, coins, dishes and dishes, tools and weapons.
The guide told us about the origin and age of the exhibits and answered all our questions. I asked questions about national costumes and dishes.
The next room was even more interesting. There we saw stuffed animals and birds. It was a small zoo of the nature of our region.
There was also an aquarium full of various fish, turtles and shells. The collection of minerals was interesting too. I learned a lot of interesting things from my visit to the museum.
Today I walked around the city of Kazan and thought about you. Even today I went to a tour agency to find out for myself: how much money it will cost to come to you.

Thoughts about you make my heart beat faster and causes a smile on my face. I'm crazy about you. I dream to be with you for the rest of my life.
you give so much hope for the future, which I always dreamed of. You opened my heart and woke my soul. I will cherish you all my life.
I want to show you how much my love for you is every day, always and all my life. You are my only love. I believe that our love will be eternal.
My beloved man, I love you and will always love you.
I'm your future wife. You are my future husband. Soon we will have a new and happy life.
do you really want me to come to you on my vacation? If I can come to you, then I want to stay with you forever.
You can write to me: the city and the airport, where would it be convenient for you to meet me?
Tomorrow, I'm going to the city of Kazan and I would like to go to the travel agency and find out for myself: how much money it will cost to come to you.

I love you.

Pictures received with the message:

8.PNG

10.PNG

12.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Sent: 30 June 2017
To:
Subject:

My love, I am very glad to read your letter. My love is my grandmother's bank account.

Beneficiary: Sxxx ANNA OLEGOVNA
Account of beneficiary: 4081784070253000xxxx
Intermediary: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., NEW YORK, NY, US,
SWIFT: CHASUS33
Account With Institution: AVANGARD BANK, MOSCOW, RU
SWIFT: AVJSRUMM

Header:

Received: from BL2NAM06FT013.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com
(10.152.106.58) by
Authentication-Results: spf=none (sender IP is 37.9.109.248)
smtp.mailfrom=ckxufm.com ;
Received: from forward4o.cmail.yandex.net (37.9.109.248)
Received: from smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (smtp3o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.28])
by forward4o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 13C6020732
for <xxx>; Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Received: from smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id DA52B2940D0C
for <xxx>; Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Received: by smtp3o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id VkiCQs7IU3-KAkqTnvG;
Fri, 30 Jun 2017
(using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
(Client certificate not present)
X-Yandex-Suid-Status: 1 0
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Message-ID: <3610619356.20170630142004@ckxufm.com>
To:
Return-Path: bounce@ckxufm.com

11.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.