Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Posted on the behalf of a Scam Survivor.

Additional email address reported online for being used with stolen pictures from the same gallery:
- yuliyadika@gmail.com

Sent: 29 April 2017
To:
Subject: Big hello.

Good day to you. I have no clue what to write in this message.
Well, let me put it straight that I am writing to a man online for
the very first time.
I am a kind of excited and ill at ease. Are you
all alove? Are you searching for a sweetheart for your life and
becoming a family? I am on the lookout for a lad who is willing to
love me, respect and treat me well just like I would.! I need a
person to enjoy relationships with. You looked special to me at
once. I'm NAME Yulka. To me of 35 years. I uploaded my pics to give
you a chance to see me at once. If you wish to communicate with me,
please write me back. Iam looking forward to your answer to my
letter. Write me as soon as possible, please! I could make you hot.I
will be hoping to receive your message. Have a good day! See you.
Wanting you, Yuloka, P.S: Oh, and how old are you and where are you from?

yulia.PNG

I am writing to a man online for the very first time
- the picture used is reported on a Spanish anti-scam blog for being used in romance scams, and more recently on a German anti-scam site, receiving even insults from the "lady" in a sort of different ladylike style...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:05 pm

From: noreply@rusinet.in <noreply@rusinet.in> on behalf of Yulka <anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com>
Sent: 03 May 2017
Subject: Hey!

Hi new Friend,
I am glad that you so quickly answered me. My is correct the name Yulia. But friends and acquaintances call me Yuliya, Yulka, Yulchik, Yula.
Never I began the first communication with the man... Never earlier I got acquainted on the Internet... I decided to change the life.
You are surprised? you will continue to be surprised when reading my letter... I want to be honest... I thought that you are more sociable.
Now I read your short letter. I am very surprised with your brevity... You are a modest man or on the contrary you have many interlocutors,
and you do not manage to write the big letter of everyone? I am a serious girl, but at the same time I have a good sense of humour.
I like to strike up new acquaintances, but I am careful. Communication on the Internet is new to me. I want to meet the beloved! I want to
meet the second half! I have a confidence. I am sure that in the World there is a man who will appreciate and love me. In Russia I did not
meet the man who will become my husband. You are surprised again? I live in Russia! Now I to you have a feeling - it is curiosity.
It is interesting to me to continue acquaintance to you, and I hope that my letter will not become finishing in our communication...
I am a woman! I dream of usual women's happiness. I want to establish a family. I want to wait for the husband from work and to make a
dinner for all family. I want to plan the future together with the husband. I dream of the family center and a cosiness. It is what is
not enough for me here. My many friends she is already married... I think that we with you have to try to take up. I do not want that my
words seemed to you vulgar. I want to clear up, and I want that you knew about my purposes. I got used to communicate in reality, never
I wrote the letter... Be not strict when reading my letter. My English is not ideal... I was born on June 12, 1981. I I was never married.
I have no children. I devote a lot of time to work. I cannot look at people who wait for favor from God... I got used to set the purposes
and to try to obtain them. Now I work at prestigious work. I have the higher education. I passed a difficult way, but I am proud of it.
In my life there were falling and take-off... it is not a shame to me to speak about it. I was fond of writing of the letter to you...
I never thought that I can write such letters, especially to the man whom I do not know at all. I hope that you are not sorry about time
which you spent for reading my letter... I wait that you will not ignore my letter, and will answer me. Sincerely, Yuliya.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 pm

From: noreply@rusinet.in <noreply@rusinet.in> on behalf of Yulka <anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com>
Sent: 13 May 2017 08:20
To:
Subject: Good day!

Hi my friend ,
Today having come to work, I read your letter. I had no time what to write you at once the answer. Now I have free time,
and I write you the letter... Though it would be fine if we lived in one city. We could will meet in cafe and to have
a conversation in reality. You like a thought of it? I like our communication. Please tell me about yourself. Send your
photos to recognize you and your life. I have no lot of work today. probably I will go today earlier from work because I
agreed to go on shops together with the familiar girlfriend, I think that I have to tell you more about me.
I very much like reading... when I begin to read the book, I cannot stop and I cannot be distracted. I read usually Russian
literature. I prefer to read books in the winter when on the street it is cold. I like to take cover a plaid and to enjoy
reading the good book. As for music... to what music you prefer to listen? I like various music, in many it depends on my mood.
Recently I prefer to listen to Russians singers, Loboda, Mot, Egor Crid and so on, and also I like to relax under classical music.
, now I want to acquaint you with the family. My parents very kind and sympathetic people. I am grateful to the parents
for education which they gave me. I consider that the future of the person depends on education at early age. Never I was the
spoiled girl. Now I already adult also conduct independent life, however often I come to the house of my parents. I help
always mine mother and the father. Also I have a brother and the sister. My brother is 43 years old, he is married. A name
of my brother Yurii, he together with the wife lives in Novgorod city. We do not meet frequently, but we speak by phone
nearly an every day. A name of my sister Daria, she is 38 years old, she is a teacher of the Russian Literature at school.
My sister lives alone, many years ago with her family there was an accident, it remained one. I do not want to remember it.
A name my father Dmitriy, it worked all life as the engineer in the construction organization. My mother called Irina,
mother worked as the teacher in initial classes of school. My parents elderly people, they now on pension. Often all of
us gather in the house of my parents. I need to go to continue to work now. together with the letter, I send you the new
picture which was taken, with my friend(Cat)Vasilii, in the house of parents. I have no opportunity to support animals, I
very much love them, but I do not may contain as always at work. I will look forward to your following letter. Yulia.

yulia1.PNG

yulia2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Sent: 26 May 2017
To:
Subject: how are you?

Hi dear ,
Today fine day! I have a good mood since the morning. Today I woke up before usual because I needed to prepare the report
for my director. I made everything. Already I returned from a director's office. I have good news, the director is happy with
my work, and he promised that I will be able to have vacation soon. This year I was not on vacation yet. when you
have vacation? Yesterday I thought of what would be fine if we could have vacation in at one time. What do you think of it?
You want our meeting?By the way, I have no addictions. I do not smoke. I care for the health. I love fitness, I adore gym.
I do not drink alcohol, during the celebration I can sometimes drink a glass of red wine. Tell me what rest is pleasant to you?
you like to have a rest in a quiet situation or in club? I consider that the most important is the company. We together with
girlfriends can be at home and talk endlessly. We know each other very long, and at us subjects for a conversation never come
to an end. in Russia surrounds me a lot of native... Here my family, my friends, here my work. However, I made the
decision to leave Russia if I meet the beloved. earlier I did not think that it is possible to have communication on the Internet,
but now we communicate
... I trust you though we never saw each other. Still I have some nervousness, but now I worry because
I am afraid to check mail in one day and not to see your letter... I hope that you will not offend me... you are a romantic?
You like to surprise the girl? I like romanticism... I like to watch stars, I like to have supper by candlelight. Also I like
to dance dance to slow music... However, already long ago I had no all this. I have no friend, I am not interested in the
short-term relations. Now I need to go to continue to work. I wait for your letter and answers to my questions. I will send
you some photos which are made during fitness. Yulia.

yulia3.PNG

yulia4.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Sent: 30 May 2017
To:
Subject:

Hey lovely,
I am glad to see your letter... I wait for each your letter as if a gift for Christmas. Yesterday to me there arrived mother.
Mother came to the city yesterday to visit shops, she was late and therefore she decided to remain with me. my mother
very sensitive person, she can learn changes in my life even if I will not speak to her about it. We had very long conversation
with my mother yesterday. I told mother that I have communication with you. I told that we with you got acquainted with the help
of the Internet, and now very good friends. Mother approved ours with you communication though she told that I have to be careful.
I told mother that you are a good man, and perhaps we will have a meeting soon. every day, I learn you more more,
and begins to seem to me that I know you long ago, communication with you brings me joy. You know, I begin to have feelings to you,
and my feelings it is already more, than just sympathy. your letters, an obligatory part of my day, I need to know that at you
everything I cannot be good, otherwise, quiet. I do not want to hurry, and I am not guided by emotions, I sincerely speak to you
about the feelings. I begin to think more of ours with you to a meeting. seems to me that you are a man with whom I dream
to create family. We have with you identical purposes, and with you it will be together easier for us to realize our dreams in reality.
you agree with me? Every day I think of ours with you to a meeting. I would like to be near you. our first meeting will present us
an opportunity to learn each other. We will be able to spend some time together and to construct plans for future life. Very soon
I will have a holiday, and I think that I could arrive to you, for our first meeting. I have the passport which allows me to travel
all over the world. when you are able to have time to meet me?
I need to know about it to have a conversation with the
director, and to define dates of my holiday. You understand me? Moments which we will spend together will be remembered to us with
you well. I am sure of it. Please, tell me your full name? My full name Yuliya Dikaewa. Together with the letter today, I send you
usual photos from life. I hope that you will not be strictly treats my photos... :) I look forward to your letter tomorrow. Sincerely,
forever your Yuliya.

yulia5.PNG

yulia6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Sent: 07 June 2017
To: Subject: Hello my dear

Hi lovely
I just read your letter... I understand everything that you tell me. It is pleasant to me to know that ours with you feelings mutual.
Never earlier I thought that it is possible to have some feeling to the person which never met. I am not frightened that between us
thousands of kilometers... Between us with you distance, but our new feelings will help us to overcome distance. Still my laptop under
repair, some motherboard burned down there and I cannot see your letter every time when I want
., after our meeting, we will
be able to refuse letters... We will be together. Ours with you the first meeting will give us the chance to know each other better.
Though, already I think that I am familiar with you throughout the whole life. I have a passport which allows me to travel around the world.
Never earlier I traveled to your country, and I should find information. which is necessary for me for a travel. Earlier, when I had
a rest to Egypt, I used services of travel agency. But now because of terrorism threat Russians do not go to Egypt. Tomorrow I plan to
visit travel agency and to learn everything that is required for arrival in your country
. You did not expect to hear it?
I do not say that I will come to you tomorrow. I only want to learn what documents will be necessary for me. You understand me?
I have no secrets from you. You are my closest man, you are my one and only man. Each of people has shortcomings, and it is not the most
pleasant subject for a conversation. Tell what shortcomings you have? I do not want that between us there were secrets. I like to read
before going to bed, sometimes I forget to turn off the light and I fall asleep. I can sometimes fall asleep under TV sounds. I think
that all this from loneliness. I live alone, and it becomes boring for me especially in the evening. What qualities you appreciate in
the person? I appreciate such traits of character as tactfulness, punctuality, ability to listen, accuracy, kindness. I am a girl and
what strong I would not seem, I like caress and tenderness. I dream of strong men's embraces in which I can feel weightless...
I dream of your embraces. please, do not hesitate to repeat to me questions which I forget to answer. My work takes attention from me.
I have no many cases at work today. I already finished everything. Tonight I plan to visit cafe to have supper. To me a reluctance to
cook food today at home. What plans at you for this evening? Mmmm.... it would be fine if we were near. I want to hold your hand and
to walk on the street... I think of you always. When I check mail and I do not see your letters, to me is very sad and lonely.
I miss you... Yulia.

yulia7.PNG

yulia8.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Sent: 14 June 2017 11:28
To:
Subject: My dear

Hello
Today I have very intense day. Just I returned from the director. Our company is in a little difficult situation now.
Since the morning we had a meeting, and just we finished discussion of all questions. Reduction of workers in connection with
a difficult situation in the World was the most important question. The director told that I should not worry. I will also
hold the position at work. The meeting was very intense, the most part of time was told by the director, and all listened
carefully to it. After the meeting, I remained in a director's office. I talked to him about my forthcoming vacation.
The director told that he waited for this conversation because I already work without rest the whole year. I have
good news to you today. I will have vacation soon. now I need to finish several important issues, and also to provide the
report for my director. I think that in the next 3 - 5 days, I will finish all the affairs, and I will be able to have vacation.
I am very glad now. I already thought of what things I have to take with myself in your country... Now in our city
air temperature is +11 degrees of C. I still walk in warm clothes, and perfectly I feel. Please, pay attention to it. I have
a lot of different clothes, and I want to take with myself clothes that it had not to be bought when I am with you. I did not
visit still travel agency because I had no time at all. I promise that in the next days I will find time, and I will visit
travel agency to learn all details of a travel. Surely I will tell you all information which I will manage to learn in travel
agency. Dear, I want to ask you one more important question. When I will be in your country, I can live together
with you or I have to live in hotel? I prefer to live with you, to sleep with you, is with you. I hope that my questions are
not raised by difficulties. I worry now... Ours with you a meeting a serious step in our life, and we have to approach it responsibly.
You agree with me? , we have to act together and then we will be waited by success and happiness in the future.
Also I need to know the name of the airport in which ours will take place with you the first meeting? I have to know this
information at visit of travel agency. Tell me about it in the following letter. Ok? also I have to know your address
of home. I have to go now. I need to begin to prepare the report for my director. This important task, and I have to
devote much time. I look forward to finish all affairs at work, and to begin preparations for our meeting. I want to be only
with you. I will think of you! I think, several summer photos, will bring joy to your day. I look forward to your letter.
My kisses for you, your Yuliya.

yulia9.PNG

yulia10.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:35 pm

Sent: 15 June 2017 10:29
To:
Subject:

Hi my darling,
I am glad to see your letter. I rejoice to the fact that I have You. for the sake ours with you happiness I am ready to change
the life. I want to be only with you. This morning I visited travel agency. I talked to the employee of travel agency. The employee travel
agency saw my joy and impatience to come to you. Asked me many questions... Do I know English? I told that I course know. Also I was asked
about duration of my travel in UK. I had to answer many questions, but they were not difficult for me. we together with the
employee travel agency came to a conclusion that the visa type "Tourist" best all will be suitable for my travel in. According to the
visa "Tourist", I can be in the territory your country within 90 days. Also I acquire the right to move across all territory your country.
I will stay to you for the term 30 days. in order that I could come to you, me needs to issue the visa. Execution the visa takes
place in several stages. The travel agency has no powers to make out the visa. I will need to arrive to the city Moscow and to visit embassy.
As I was told, execution the visa will continue about 10-12 days. Now I need to collect all documents which are necessary for execution
the visa in UK. I have to have photos, the marriage search certificate (here everything is simple, as I lonely), and also the reference
from a workplace. It is not a problem for me. All my documents as it should be. also today I asked about the approximate cost a travel to you.
I was told that the visa stands near the 50th dollar USD, also I will need to pay filling questionnaires, execution the health insurance
in embassy. Together with the employee of travel agency we counted, and it turned out that for execution the visa I will need nearly
300 dollars USD.
Also I will have to live in Moscow when my visa is made out. Most likely I will look for housing because I have no
acquaintances in Moscow. The last what I will need for arrival to you, this acquisition air tickets. Now I do not know how many will cost
air tickets... Now I have some savings. I have 900 dollars USD. This money is enough in order that I issued the visa, lived in Moscow,
and also bought an insurance. at me does not remain money to acquire air tickets. You will be able to help me to acquire air tickets?
It is important, and I want to pay much attention to this question. I will not be able to pay all expenses... It is not a shame to me to
speak to you about it. I trust you and therefore I ask you about the help.
Now I do not know how many will cost air tickets, I need to
visit the airport and to learn about their cost. I plan to arrive to Moscow within several next days, and then I will tell you the exact
cost tickets. I consider that division of expenses it is fair. I need to be confident that you wait for me, and you want that I became
a part your future. It is all information which I managed to learn. Soon we with you will be together. I already prepared the report for
my director. and I am ready to go to Moscow to visit embassy and to begin process of execution the visa. Please, write to me and tell that
you think information which I managed to learn today? Tonight I plan to come home and to begin the choice clothes to come to you.
A photo for you. Your Yulia.

yulia11.PNG
yulia11.PNG (223.2 KiB) Viewed 4121 times

yulia12.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Sent: 20 June 2017
To:
Subject:

Hi my lovely,
Now I checked mail... today I hurried for work. However today already I do not work. Today I received all documents which are necessary for
registration of the visa from my director. The director wished me good vacation. Already I said goodbye to my colleagues.
Now I have a lot of pleasure. I have a pleasure on the fact that we with you will be together soon. I am sure that the forthcoming
vacation for me will be the best. , I wait for ours with you a meeting. Last night I packed things to travel to you.
Now I will visit the house of my parents. I have to say goodbye to my mother and the father. , thanks that you answer my questions
from the last letter. I trust you, and I have no doubts in your sincerity now. We will be together soon. As soon as I arrive to Moscow.
I promise that I will write you the letter every day, and I will report how the situation with registration of the visa is. Well?
Also I will wait for your letters every day. Your support when I am in Moscow will be necessary for me. It is the huge city,
and I will be there absolutely one. I am sure that feelings which are between us will help us to be with you together!
Now I have to go. Already I do not work, and I cannot long detain the computer. Right now I will go on the railway station to buy the ticket
for arrival in Moscow tomorrow. I miss you! Ours with you a meeting will be fine. you will have with yourself the camera in
day of our meeting? I very much want that moments of ours with you we carried by meetings through the whole life. And here a photo
that you did not miss me. Write to me, I wish to see your letter in Moscow. Your Yuliya.

yulia13.PNG
yulia13.PNG (179.55 KiB) Viewed 4121 times

yulia14.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:47 pm

From: no-reply@rusinet.in <no-reply@rusinet.in on behalf of Yulka <anatolevnayuliya@gmail.com
Sent: 27 June 2017
To:
Subject:

Hi xxx,
Already nearly an evening... I was tired today. xxx, today I visited the visa center and the airport. I left my
city in the evening at 21:35 yesterday. In 6:20 morning I was the city of Moscow. I rented 1 room, in three to the
room apartment. One day of rent costs $35. Hostess of the apartment very good woman. Her name is Alena.In the visa center
I wrote the application for execution of the visa. The center of visas helped me absolutely with everything. I gave
all necessary documents. also I took pictures for execution of the visa. In embassy I was told that I have to acquire
2 air tickets. Air tickets are necessary for execution of the visa. The matter is that the staff of embassy has to be
precisely sure of exact dates of my departure and return back to Russia. Today I visited the airport, and considered
the prices of air tickets. The price was the main criterion of the choice of air tickets for me. I needed to find cheap
air tickets.The employee of the airport helped me at the choice.I considered air tickets on 09 Jul. The cost of one
air ticket makes 210$. I need to have 420$ that I could acquire air tickets. xxx, already I said to you
that your help will be necessary for me. Now I have no money to acquire air tickets. I paid execution of the visa and
the health insurance in embassy. Also I paid accommodation in the room. I had 160$ now, but these are necessary
day for me to live in Moscow. You will be able to help me to acquire air tickets?
Already I said to you that I have
to acquire air tickets in Russia. Today I also visited bank. I needed to learn how I can receive from you money. Never
earlier I faced it. The bank explained to me that in the World there are many systems for money transfer. We can use
Money Gram, RIA, Western Union (this is a quick money transfer system) that you transferred money to Russia, and I
acquired air tickets. Now I will tell you information which is necessary for you that you could give the help to me:

Varsonofievsky per., 4. city Moscow. Russia, index (zip) 107031.
My name: Yuliya,
Surname: Dikaeva.

After you give me the help, the employee of Money Gram, RIA, Western Union, will tell you MTCN (control number money transfer).
You will have to tell me MTCN that I could receive your help. Or on my bank account:

Beneficiary: Dikaeva Yuliya Anatolevna
Beneficiary's Acc №: 4081784030000011xxxx (USD)
Beneficiary's bank: Tinkoff Bank, 1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia.

When I am able to receive your help?
Execution of the visa difficult process. not to each girl can issue the visa to your country. Already my visa is in process
of registration. I am glad that I managed to begin process of execution of the visa. I hope that soon we with you will be
together. I very much got tired today. I will go to have a rest now. I write you from an Internet cafe. Moscow very big city.
Please, do not leave me without your letters. I absolutely one here, and me am necessary your support every day. I have no
photos now to send you. all my photos stayed at home. I wait for your letter tomorrow. Yours, Yulia.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.