Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hope Isabel Howard

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Hope Isabel Howard

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 am

People
OFFICIAL WAIVER FOR INDEPENDENT DAY <hultdonald@gmail.com> 23 Jun at 5:39 PM
To
Message body
Dear Honorable beneficiary,

Hello good day, The INDEPENDENT DAY is here again and am pleased to inform you that my Husband Mr. President have decided to use this opportunity to enhance you receive your outstanding payment with American government due to your inability to meet up with their physical requisites. My husband have granted you a 60% waiver to pay little ratification fee to the rehabilitation agency. This waiver is generated through WHITE HOUSE BOARD after a brief meeting yesterday over the independent day coming up on July 4th. This is the First Independent day my Husband is to anchor, and he want touch some lives of American citizens and the world in general through this Rescue program.

However, from the information reaching my office this morning, you are only going to pay the sum of US$255 to rehabilitaion agency, this fee will enable them office complete your transaction ratification and to warrant them send their notification to your bank, perhaps a cashier check maybe issue to you if you do not have bank account, they CHECK will clear after two banking days. Please for security reasons you are to fill the form below to enable me reconfirm your information which was forwarded to me this morning. I wish you all the best and congratulations in advance. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

FULL NAME..........
HOME ADDRESS........
DATE OF BIRTH......
ID/PASSPORT.......
OCCUPATION........

I look forward to your soonest response and to enable me direct you to the rehabilitaion office where you can obtain the funds clearance paper/ownership certificate, be rest assure that you will have your fund released as soon as you are able to complete the requirement as stated above.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
the First Lady of the United States,
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the USA) Please for urgent response text my secretary at +12032865845
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500 USA http://www.whitehouse.gov
Skype ID: live:437b2cae9854b30b
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hultdonald@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:32 am

Phone:
+12032865845
Google VOIP number

Profile Elements:
Judy Hayes / judy.hayes.77770
Active on May 7th, 2017
Studied Data Engineering at Florida Institute of Technology
Past: Virginia Tech
From Virginia Beach, Virginia

Capture3.JPG

Photo belongs to Hope Isabel Howard
Fitness model.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.