Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jeff.reaganlighting@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeff.reaganlighting@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:36 pm

New Development/Demands Urgent Attention!!!
People
Mr. Edward Smith Sr. <jeff.reaganlighting@gmail.com> Today at 13:52
Reply-To: director.edsmith@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
To whom It May Concern;

I am writing in regards to your Unfinished/Unclaimed Contract/Inheritance Payment and before I go further, I would like to know if you have in any way received your unclaimed Contract/Inheritance Payment from any other office(s), department/person(s)? I have something very important and urgent to share with you that will be of great benefit and favorable to you. It will help you in the claim of your Unpaid Inheritance Funds because I noticed that you have been unable to fulfill the financial obligation given to you for the financing and the release of your long awaited Contract/Inheritance Payment and to that reason is why you have a pending transaction not concluded and my office will help you this time without costing you any money from your pocket.

Be informed that a friend introduced me to an investor who is connected to a Global Lending Service, LLC that accept to assist in financing this transaction on your behalf till your expected contract inheritance payment amount hits your designated bank account. This investor shall take care of every upfront expenses incurred to execute this transaction for the release of your pending payment to your bank account and you do not need to pay any money to get this done until your payment is confirmed sleeping in your bank account.

All we expect from you is your utmost co-operation, correspondence, trust and honest to enable the loan issued to you for the finance of your transaction that you have been unable to take care of financially.

Kindly act accordingly and follow up all directives given to you by the investor who is situated in United states that is all we demand of you to do to achieve this great opportunity at hand and nothing else.

NOTE; YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANY DIME FOR THE LOAN ISSUANCE!

Requirements:
The investor requires just the following information written below and any valid BANK CREDIT CARD with at least maximum credit limit of US$2,000.00 and above to issue out the loan needed to clear up the financial obligation given to you upfront which you were unable to settle for the release/transfer of your funds to your private bank account.

Requirements:-
1. Any Local/Commercial Bank Account
2. Equity Line of Credit Account
3. Any Bank Valid Credit Card Not interested in Debit/Prepaid Card

If you know you have any of the above requirement mentioned and still interested in claiming your overdue inheritance payment, kindly get back to me without no further delay so we can commence with this new development through the help of my office and those involved. Please get back to me through my private email; director.edsmith@gmail.com

Your quick response will be highly welcomed to enable us proceed.

With thanks,
Barrister, Edward Smith Sr.
Director of Foreign Payment Affairs Advisory,
Legal Practitioner.
Tel: +233241446669
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.