Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officepost61@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pofficesett11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES Extraordinary AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC
20 EMBASSY SUIT COTONOU, REPUBLIC DU BENIN.11 GARIKA ROAD COTONOU REPUBLIC DU BENIN .

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System And Homeland Security that you are having an illegal transaction with Impostors claiming to be Central Bank, DHL Express and some impostors claiming to be the Department of Fedex courier company,Western Union or Money Gram. During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you are dealing with criminals and pretenders and also have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

So therefore, After the meeting with Benin Rep President and Africa Government Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in the total amount of US$2,500,000.00 compensation of scam victims and all the money you spend in the hand of impostors in Africa So government has issue us your international bank check that value 2.5 million dollars on your behalf and you will cash the bank check in any bank anywhere in the world. You have the lawful right to claim your funds now.

Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction,You are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of our Country.

All you have to do is immediately contact the Director of Payment center in WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATE OF AMERICA his name is MR JOSEPH ZACK
E-Mail: pofficesett11@gmail.com
TELEPHONE : +1 202 888 442

Ask him to send you the total cash check of $2.5 million dollars for scam victims compensation for all the money you lost in the past for the hands of fraudster. feel free and get in touch with the Director of payment center and instruct him where to send the amount to you send him your contact address and your contact telephone numbers . Do it fast before the cash check expire

,Finally, remember that we had forwarded instruction to the Director on your behalf to receive that CASH CHECK, so feel free to get in touch with MR JOSEPH ZACK my secretary he will send the CHECK to you without any delay You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to commence towards completing this transaction.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming to be in possession of your FUND , you are advised only to be in contact with Mr. MR JOSEPH ZACK who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards of your check PAYMENT and forward any email you get from any impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Thanks And God Bless you
FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO BENIN REPUBLIC

+1202888442 is not a valid phone number.

Return-Path: <western.union1956@gmail.com>
Reply-To: pofficesett11@gmail.com
From: FROM THE DESK OF LUCY TAMLYN <western.union1956@gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: officepost61@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Email:

MONEY GRAM OFFICE DEPARTMENT BENIN REP.
PAYMENT OFFICE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
ADD: 501 AGBOKOU, ANKPA ROAD COTONOU.
Web Site: https: // secure.moneygram.com/track/
CONTACT PHONE: +234-8038577254

MONEY GRAM HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT

Your first payment $5,000 USD has been sent to you via (MG): with Reference number 94575379 track it for confirmation https: // secure.moneygram.com/transactions/94575379/ Ambros

How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000 USD through Money Gram as we have been given the mandatory to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $2.5 Million USD, via Money Gram by this government. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through the phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.

Now I decided to email you the REFERENCE NUMBER and sender’s name so that you will use to pick up the first payment $5,000 USD that has been sent to you today to enable us send another $5,000 USD today, as you know we will be sending you only $5,000 daily. It was agreed that you will first of all pay the sum of $95.00 only before your first $5,000 will be release to you for picking up with the information below.

Here the Money Gram information to pick up the first $5,000 that has been sent to you, You should send the required fee of $95.00 through Money Gram or Western Union which will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file from this Money Gram office.

Click here to view your transaction status. https: / / secure.moneygram.com/transactions/94575379/ and track it with this last senders name: Ambros

Your payment is available for picking up by you.

1) Senders First Name: Terry
2) Senders Last Name: Ambros
3) MTCN Number: 94575379
4) Amount: $5,000

You should send the required $95 only on this stated below information through Money Gram or Western Union for immediate picking up your first part payment of $5,000 immediately today.

Name of Receiver:............Paul Owolabi
City:........................Cotonou
Test Question:...............When
Answer:......................Today
Amount:......................$95.00

REFERENCE NO...........
Sender's Name:.........
Sender's Address.......

Be advice that the required $95.00 is compulsory as this is the only fee you will required to pay before you will receive your payments completely, you have to re-confirm your full Name and address and direct phone number to avoid any wrong deposit okay. I am waiting for your response once you send the $95.00 to enable you picks up your first $5,000 today. You should email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information's.

Thank

Mr. John Gabriel
CALL AT +234-8038577254
MONEY GRAM HEAD Office DIRECTOR

Return-Path: <diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: moneygramtransfer511@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
Subject: Your First Payment Of $5,000 Has Been Sent To You Today
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

centralbankniger@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Email:

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man in United State Of America. I have to be very careful. My name is Brad Mark.

I work FOR WESTERN UNION. I am Director of Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (but I am based in the Benin Rep).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONEY.

Every year, thousands of Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small ($500 to $800) but some are over $4,000.00. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA to send him money via Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money. Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back for $100, so he forgets about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MTCN number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good MTCN, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN MTCN'S FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to United State or to others foreign countries myself to claim the money - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with Western Union to travel to mostly United State, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is to give you the MTCN's, give you the test question and the answer for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As a test, I will send you 20 relatively small MTCN numbers (total about $20,000) for whichever country you want out of my set of eight countries. You pick up the money.

You send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 MTCN's. Then another. Then another. And then another. There are thousands of these orphan MTCN's in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $1,000, and some are in excess of $4,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will send you lots of MTCNS!

Are you interested? Are you in United State?

Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Brad Mark

Return-Path: <centralbankniger@ymail.com>
Received: from sonic328-13.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic328-13.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.191.36])
Reply-To: Western Union <officepost61@gmail.com>
Subject: MTCN! AVAILABLE FOR PICKING UP
MIME-Version: 1.0
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Email:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BENIN REP
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 COTONOU BENIN
TELEPHONE: +234-8038577254
YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD
Attn: Beneficiary,

The Above Subject Matter Refers.

You might be very verse with the swift credit card system through the (ATM) automated teller machine system that allows direct access to make withdrawal of fund from any ATM machine or bank in the world.

The Government of Benin Republic and the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the World Bank adopted this system due to various complains/petitions receive from beneficiaries concerning delays in receiving their contracts/inheritance and Lotto winning payments as expected.

It might interest you to know that the swift credit card system of payment was adopted to reduce the administrative protocols as regards (cost of transfer, vat, taxes and levies), it was adopted to help beneficiary who are financially down, And/or not capable to meet up with the obligation of paying banks charges.

Be informed, that you where contacted because your name was listed by the Presidential Committee on Foreign Contract Payments as one of those yet to be paid off. Therefore, If this method is acceptable to you and you are ready to receive your US$5.5 M via swift credit card, do contact us immediately with your following information, FULL NAME, CONTACT ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND AGE. Do feel free to ask question where you needed clarification or contact me on email: (drjamesbrand501@gmail.com) or on my direct line: +234-8038577254.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. James Brand

Return-Path: <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drjamesbrand501@gmail.com
From: "Dr. James Brand" <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD

+2348038577254 - is already reported in this topic.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Email:

Dear Beneficiary Of Fund:

This is to inform you that your check worth of $1.5 Million USD has been deposited with the Western Union Headquarter branch here in Cotonou, Benin Republic and my arrangement with the operation manager WU Mr. Anthony Robert, is that they will be sending $4,500 to you per day from their Western Union office here in Cotonou Benin Rep to your Western Union location until your received your entire payment of $1.5M USD.

The Western Union operation manager Mr. Anthony Robert , told me that your receiving information will be needed for the daily transfer, such as your full name and address together with your direct telephone number and the attached copy of your driver license or any other valid id and also the Western Union operation manager told me again that your check has to be activated with the WU office, with the sum of $65 only before they can proceed on your daily transfer.

You should contact the Western Union operation manager with your receiving information on this stated below information and ask him to provide their receiving information to you where you should remit the $65 to them for immediate transferring your daily payments without any further delay.

If this arrangement is okay by you, then go ahead and contact the Western Union Operation manager on this below information.

Contact person

Mr. Anthony Robert
Operation Manager WU Benin Rep
Email: western.union1956@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +229-99449189

Let me know when you started receiving your daily payments.

Thanks

From

Dr. Manfred EZe
Foreign Remittance Department United Bank For Africa

Return-Path: <officepost61@gmail.com>
Reply-To: western.union1956@gmail.com
Subject: Urgent Payment Notice: Contact The Western Union

+22999449189 - the phone number is already reported in this topic.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:28 am

Email:

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Dr. Eze Johnson, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department International wire transfers of Benin Federal Ministry of Finance. You are to reply through this my official email address (paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com) because this is to inform you that your payment file was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you cannot pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$2.5 Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $79 today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $79 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $2.5Million to be send to you by western union Or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $4,000.00 per day until you receive your complete $2.5 Million from here, or by courier diplomatic means or by converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to your receiving address, you should have to make your choice in this. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the required $79 and email me the payment informaion, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is the information where you should send the required fee via western union or money gram information in the name of my receiving agent to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent the required $79.

Send the $79 now and send me email with the western union MTCN or money gram reference numbers when you send the required fee, you can as well call me on this number +229-98270398 when you have sent the money ok.

Receivers Name:.........Paul Owolabi
City:...................Cotonou
Test Question:..........When?
Answer:.................Soon
Amount to send:.........$79

TAKE NOTE: REPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL:

Thanks.

Dr. Eze Johnson
Treasury Department,
International Wire Transfers
Federal Ministry of Finance Benin

Reply-To: paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com
From: "Dr. Eze Johnson" <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017
Subject: Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mr.johnmoor01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Email:

Hello,

Apply for US Government GRANTS

This is a new program that was organized by the United State Government to help people out, this is specifically for assistance of paying for bills, buying a home, business, education, disability, medical grants, company grants, personal grants and more.

A government grant is a financial award given by the federal, state or local government to an eligible grantee. US Government grants are not expected to be repaid and do not include technical assistance or other financial assistance.

Consultant General

Best Respects.

Mr. John A. Moor

Reply-To: mr.johnmoor01@gmail.com
From: "Mr. John A. Moor" <diplomatsamsongate511@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017
Subject: Your Urgent Attention Is Highly Needed Thanks!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:10 am

Email:

FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
PLOT 1261 HOPEWELL STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
PLOY 730, LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8038577254

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY OF FUND.

THE BOARD OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA ARE HERE TO NOTIFY YOU OF YOUR PAYMENT INHERITED FUNDS OF $1.5MILLION. AFTER THE MEETING HELD ON 8TH OF JULY 2017. THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT OF NIGERIA INSTRUCTED THIS DEPARTMENT TO SEND YOUR FUNDS THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR EASIER RECEIVING OF YOUR INHERINTED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION THE MAXIMIUM AMOUNT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING DAILY STARTING FROM THE DAY YOU COMPLY WITH THIS OFFICE IS THE SUM OF $4,000.00. ALSO YOUR ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE SUM OF $95 DOLLAR ONLY FOR RE-NEWING AND RECOFIRMING YOUR PAYMENT FILE THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN THIS OFFICE WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.

PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND READY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS BEFORE REPLYING TO IT. WEARE INSTRUCTED BY MRS. JOYE NELSON, TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WHICH YOU LOST TO AFRICAN SCAMMERS WITH THIER AFFILIATED LOTTERY OFFICE HERE IN AFRICA TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICE (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) SO YOU WILL BE RECIEVING $4,000.00 USD DAILY FROM THIS OFFICE UNTILL IT COMPLETE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF ($1.5MILLION.USD).

MEANWHILE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE REQUIRED FEE OF $95 USD FOR YOUR FIRST PART PAYMENT OF $4,000 THAT WE HAVE ALREADY REMITED TO YOUR NAME BECAUSE WITH OUT THAT YOU CAN NOT PICK UP THE FIRST $4,000 FOR IT IS ON HOLD.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $95 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE REQUIRED $95 FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF (LAGOS NIGERIA) TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF THE ONE WE SENT TODAY TO YOU BUT IT WILL REMAIN ON HOLD UNTIL YOU SEND US OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE OF $95 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE IT TO YOU FOR PICKING UP.

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MTCN: 072-650-3952
SENDER FIRST NAME: TATIANNA
SENDER LAST NAME: ALLSOP
CITY: LAGOS
AMOUNT SENT: $4,000 USD

FINALLY UPDATE US WITH THE $95 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, BELOW IS OUR RECEIVING INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO REMIT THE REQUIRED $95 USD VIA WESTERN UNION OR BY MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BEING OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

1. RECEIVERS NAME............EMMANUEL C. UNANKA
2. COUNTRY:.....................NIGERIA
3. CITY:.................LAGOS.
4. TEST QUESTION:...........WHAT COLOR?
5. TEST ANSWER:..............BLUE
6. AMOUNT:...................$95

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS. CONTACT OUR PAYMENT CENTRE WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND THE REQUESTED FEE.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. SENDERS ADDRESS:
3. MTCN#:
4. MOBILE/DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

YOURS IN SERVICES

DR. GOODLUCK J. UGO
OPERATION MANAGER WESTERN UNION
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8038577254

Return-Path: <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Reply-To: western.union1956@gmail.com
From: Western Union <western.infowesternunionuk.uni@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017
Subject: PAYMENT NOTICE FROM WESTERN UNION FOR YOU
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paymentsettlement2001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Email:

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Nigeria Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the directors & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you cannot pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$2.5 Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $195 today being for the renewing your payment file with this office, because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $195 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD$2.5Million to be send to you by Western Union or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is USD$5,000.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$2.5 Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once or to converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to you through fast express courier service. After you have sent the required $195 and email me the MTCN number, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is our receivers name for the Western Union or Money Gram information being the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent the required $195.

Payment Information

Receivers Name:.............Emmanuel C. Unanka
City:...................... Lagos
Test Question:..............REF
Answer:.................... TD2017.
Amount to send:.............$195

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, senders name and address of sender to me for easy collection.

You can as well call or text on this stated below phone number (+234-9035825277).

Thanks.

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa
Treasury Department,
Federal Ministry of Finance Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone: +234-9035825277

Return-Path: <officepost61@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017
Subject: Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment

+2349035825277
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:51 pm

Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment
Finance
Payment Office Settlement <kofiansah522@gmail.com> Today at 15:49
To
Message body
For Your Kind Attention:

I am Mr. Yusuf Ubanwa, the Chairman in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Nigeria Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that your fund file was brought to my desk because the directors & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEYGRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you cannot pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complaint I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money USD$2.5 Million which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because it’s your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $195 today being for the renewing your payment file with this office, because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $195 immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your USD$2.5Million to be send to you by Western Union or Money Gram transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is USD$5,000.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$2.5 Million from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once or to converting your fund into an ATM Master Card and dispatch it to you through fast express courier service. After you have sent the required $195 and email me the MTCN number, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

Here is our receivers name for the Western Union or Money Gram information being the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent the required $195.

Payment Information

Receivers Name:.............Emmanuel C. Unanka
City:...................... Lagos
Test Question:..............REF
Answer:.................... TD2017.
Amount to send:.............$195

Send it and email the MTCN control number, amount sent, senders name and address of sender to me for easy collection.

You can as well call or text on this stated below phone number (+234-9035825277).

Thanks.

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa
Treasury Department,
Federal Ministry of Finance Lagos Nigeria.
Telephone: +2349035825277
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.