Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fcmb_official@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fcmb_official@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 pm

RELEASE OF YOUR LONG OVER DUE PAYMENT
People
FCMB BANK PLC <fcmb_official@outlook.com> Today at 8:40
Message body

From The Desk Of The New Group Managing Director/
Chief Executive Officer,First City Monument Bank Plc,
(Fcmb).
Address: First City Plazaplots 252, Herbert
Maculay Way Central Business District Abuja Nigeria
Email : info.fcmbbankplc@gmail.com
Telephone Number :+2349067044781

Attention Beneficiary

I received your email and it is well noted, because over the years we have looked for how we come across scams over here and thank God for person of Mr. President (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), who finally Orders the immediate Release of your fund to you.

In order to receive your fund sum of $35,000,000.00 (thirty five million united state dollars), you are required to obtain the NON INDIGENOUS TRANSFER PERMIT from federal ministry of foreign affair commission at cost of $850 as it was stipulated by federal government.

I have seen all the documents covering your fund in your file here on my desk but only this one document is missing that is the NON INDIGENOUS TRANSFER. And it is the only document holding you not to receive your fund for over the years.

The people you have been dealing with refused to inform you about this because they are using your fund for business and pocketing the interest for themselves, I will have to put a stop to this entire criminal act.
You will Access your fund as soon as you provide this NON INDIGENOUS TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE.

Before proceeding, I hereby write to ask you about one man known as (Mr. Jesus Philip Of san Francisco, California), do you know him? This man forwarded to me a bank account number 0223634579 and his bank name; wells fargo bank, he said that you empowered him to claim this fund on your behalf, do you know him?
Await for your urgent response.

Sincerely
Mr Adam Nuru,
The New Appointed Group managing director/
Chief executive officer, First city monument bank plc,
Telephone number:+2349067044781

Phone:
+2349067044781
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.