Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elenavatur@guardmail.com.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Emails received from a Scam Survivor.

Fake identity used:

Elena Metelkina
Address: Gagarina Street 14, Monchegorsk 184511, Russia
Email address: elenavatur@guardmail.com.ru

Sent: 07 December 2016
To:
Subject:

Hi my dear,

Thank you very much for your letter. It brightens my day. I hope that you have the same feeling when you receive my letter. And of course, I enjoy our correspondence and I am serious. I consider you to be my friend, I think that you understand me in lots of things it's easy for me to talk to you on many topics. You can ask me any questions you want.

I think that trust is very important for the relationship, if both of the partners want the relationship to grow. No relationship can be strong without it. Thank you for being honest with me and from my side I can say that I will be honest with you also. I think we should try to tell each other as much as we can.

I would like to know you better from inside, because you seem very interesting to me, so I have a question for you: What qualities do you appreciate in people the most? In my opinion, honesty, faithfulness, kindness, sincere and understanding are very important in people. I also think that in every relationship trust plays the main role. That's why I think that 100 trust should be between man and woman, they should be able to say every single thing to each other, share all their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem they should try to find a salvation together. What do you think? What is your opinion? And feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer you with great pleasure.

I will be looking forward to your letter!!!!
Sincerely Elena...

1.PNG

2.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenavatur@guardmail.com.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Sent: 24 March 2017
To:
Subject: Hello my dear

Hello my dear,

Today the weather is good here. I have spent all my day outside. When I came internet cafe, I decided to check my e-mail right away, it was very pleasant for me as usual to receive a letter from you, I have been waiting for it impatiently!!! Your letters always bring me joy and good mood, I am really very happy that I’ve got acquainted with you. You are like a wonderful dream that came into my life, I think and dream about you very often.

My dear, I think that there is something between us that make me trust you and open my heart for you, I would like to give you my full trust because I see in your letters how sincere and serious you are towards me. Honey, I can’t describe you all of my feelings, the thought that the person like you have appeared in my life makes me feel so excited!!! You are far from me now, but I feel that my happiness is somewhere near me. I hope that we’ll be happy together. Sweetheart, all I’ve told you is very true, all of my words are coming from my heart and soul!

I wish you and the people who are close to you to be healthy and fine. I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply.

I send you my tender kiss

Elena...

3.PNG

4.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Sent: 05 June 2017
To:
Subject: Hello my

Hello my love,

Dear, I have received your electronic letter. I was very glad to read him. Your letters install to me unlimited quantity of confidence. Having read them I become the omnipotent person. Very much has changed from the moment of our acquaintance. I, think that I began to live only after acquaintance to you. Till this time I only existed. After our acquaintance my life has sharply changed in the best side. It has noticed not only I. My fellow workers, my friends, even my patients - all have noticed change in my life. Everyone ask the same question. It is interesting to all why I look so happy...

I think that I knowingly have visited to Moscow. From trip I still had many positive emotions. I when did not go on so important affairs, therefore strongly worried. On road to Moscow I with anybody did not communicate because thought of interview in embassy. I experienced that any failure can visit me. I was afraid that can give up to me in reception of the visa. But my experiences appeared are vain. On interview to me did not give the exact answer. In a corridor I have waited the person which was in the commission and he has told that I should not worry. Has told that in two or three days representatives of embassy will contact travel agency and will cause me to Moscow for reception of the visa. Therefore I have gone home with quiet soul. Now I need to wait the answer from embassy then it is necessary to buy the ticket in your country, to go again to Moscow to receive the visa and to wait day of a start. The second trip to Moscow does not deliver me of inconvenience. The ticket to me will need to be bought in Monchegorsk from representatives of travel agency. To take off I should from the Moscow airport because I will need to come in embassy and to receive the visa. It would be convenient for me to take off from the Monchegorsk airport but for this purpose to me some days in Moscow should to live and to wait for readiness of the visa. Moscow not city familiar to me. Hotels cost very dearly and it is terrible to me to be in Moscow one. Therefore I have chosen not absolutely convenient, but a safe variant. Today I went to travel agency and told him about trip to Moscow. They sincerely were glad for me. Unfortunately the Embassy yet did not contact travel agency. I think that has passed not enough time. I think tomorrow or the day after tomorrow representatives of embassy will cause me for reception of the visa. I want that it has taken place as soon as possible. I want to buy as soon as possible the ticket to you and to wait for day of a start. Dear if tomorrow or the day after tomorrow me will cause for reception of the visa I shall buy the ticket to you. I shall buy the ticket with a stock of 3-6 days. I shall better lead these days pending. Suddenly there will be unforeseen circumstances.

Dear, I finish the letter and I shall go home. I need to prepare much for all for the period of the absence. I love you and I want to be only with you. The feeling of love amplifies every new day.

Your love Elena.

5.PNG
5.PNG (252.93 KiB) Viewed 7700 times

6.PNG
6.PNG (310.82 KiB) Viewed 7700 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Sent: 09 June 2017
To:
Subject:

Hello my loved,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had remarkable time. Having read your letter, I was once again convinced of your serious intentions to me. In your plans for our future. I am glad, that now really there are no barriers to our meeting, and we soon will together. It is very grateful to you, that you do much for us, for our meeting. I promise, that I will make you the happiest man in the world. I wish to tell to you, that I love you.

xxx, today, as soon as has woken up, I would go to travel agency what to learn as you can send me the help from the country. To me have told, that the most reliable way, it to take advantage of the international system of remittances. Them is much, the most popular it MoneyGramm.

I have received detailed consultation about this kind of remittances. It quickly, conveniently, reliably.

* Each remittance is protected by modern system of safety
* the Newest electronic technology and a worldnet allows to carry out fast payments of remittances of all in some minutes after their departure
* to Send and receive a remittance it is possible in any point MoneyGramm without opening of the bank account

I think, that it approaches us. They have told, that MoneyGramm transfers the most reliable and fast way money from another the country to Russia. I can receive money in some minutes after yours transfer. It is very safe, because only I can receive this money. They have told, that the following information for this purpose is required what you could transfer money:

The name: Elena
Surname: Metelkina
The country: Russia
City: Monchegorsk
Street: Gagarina
The house: 14
The post code of an index: 184511

To receive your transfer, I require your full information.

Number Money of Transfers of the Control - 8 numbers;
Your full name;
Your full: a surname;
Your full home address;
How many money you send to me.
Without this information I cannot receive this money.

The necessary sum for my travel of 408 pounds, I hope, you can send me them. I will go at once to travel agency. Also I will mourn over other part of the travel. xxx, my love to you grows every day! I very much wait for our meeting with you, my love

Yours for ever Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:13 pm

To:
Subject: Hello my loved xxx

Hello my loved xxx,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had remarkable time. Having read your letter, I was once again convinced of your serious intentions to me. In your plans for our future. I am glad, that now really there are no barriers to our meeting, and we soon will together. It is very grateful to you, that you do much for us, for our meeting. I promise, that I will make you the happiest man in the world. I wish to tell to you, that I love you.

xxx, today, as soon as has woken up, I would go to travel agency what to learn as you can send me the help from the country. To me have told, that the most reliable way, it to take advantage of the international system of remittances. Them is much, the most popular it MoneyGramm.

I have received detailed consultation about this kind of remittances. It quickly, conveniently, reliably.

* Each remittance is protected by modern system of safety
* the Newest electronic technology and a worldnet allows to carry out fast payments of remittances of all in some minutes after their departure
* to Send and receive a remittance it is possible in any point MoneyGramm without opening of the bank account

I think, that it approaches us. They have told, that MoneyGramm transfers the most reliable and fast way money from another the country to Russia. I can receive money in some minutes after yours transfer. It is very safe, because only I can receive this money. They have told, that the following information for this purpose is required what you could transfer money:

The name: Elena
Surname: Metelkina
The country: Russia
City: Monchegorsk
Street: Gagarina
The house: 14
The post code of an index: 184511

To receive your transfer, I require your full information.

Number Money of Transfers of the Control - 8 numbers;
Your full name;
Your full: a surname;
Your full home address;
How many money you send to me.
Without this information I cannot receive this money.

The necessary sum for my travel of 408 pounds, I hope, you can send me them. I will go at once to travel agency. Also I will mourn over other part of the travel. xxx, my love to you grows every day! I very much wait for our meeting with you, my love

Yours for ever Elena.

Subject: Hello my loved xxx

My favourite xxx, I have understood you that you leave. Favourite xxx, I have asked bank account number my girlfriend. As I do not have bank account. It has given me the details of the bank account. Darling xxx, I hope that today you can send the help into the account of my girlfriend and on Thursday we will be with you together. I love you. I wish you a good trip. Here the information of the bank account of my girlfriend.

SWIFT: CBGURUMM
IBAN: RU40817978733264007967
Name of Bank: VTB24
holder name: Glagoleva Anastasiya

Darling xxx, I love you. Darling xxx when you will send the finance into the account of my girlfriend please send all information. That it could receive your finance. I will wait your letter. I love you.

Your the most favourite Elena

Additional stolen pictures used during the correspondence:

elena.PNG

elena1.PNG

elena2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markianne@ggmaile.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 pm

Email:

Oh hi xxx!!!I am very worried when I can not receive a letter from you.
If something will go wrong and you'll need some encouragement,care and
understanding, Just remember that I'll will help you. I hope
everything is well with you?! The exchange of letters does us closer
every day - therefore very important to communicate as possible is
more often. But unfortunately not always there is such possibility. I
understand that sometimes you can be occupied. But I would like that
you wrote the small letter when you are much occupied. It really not
difficult and occupies only ten minutes of your time.
I want to hope that in the future you will pay more attention to our dialogue.
Have a nice day...Very sincerely yours,Anna

(part of the) Picture received with the email:

anna.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

markianne@postservise.net

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am

"She" changed "her" email address after the previous fake site used for sending emails and impersonating gmail got suspended...

Email:

Hey xxx!!xxx this Anna.Do not be surprised that I'm writing from another email address.
I created new one and I'll write from this one
only.I've been trying so send you my letters for these days but there
is no answer from you. I ran into not properly understood technical
problems with my address mail. therefore i thought maybe it's better to write
you from another email. Hope that now my letter will reach you
and you'll reply
. xxx I'm writing this letter with great hope and
great inspiration at the same time. I'll keep this letter short
because i want to receive your answer as soon as possible so hereto I
will end my letter. Hope to see your reply very soon after what we can
continue our correspondence xxx.Have a good day.Yours affectionately, Anna

Header:

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@postservise.net header.b=tVYcbstj;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of markianne@postservise.net designates 37.9.109.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=markianne@postservise.net
Return-Path: <markianne@postservise.net>
Received: from forward15o.cmail.yandex.net (forward15o.cmail.yandex.net. [37.9.109.212])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of markianne@postservise.net designates 37.9.109.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=37.9.109.212;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@postservise.net header.b=tVYcbstj;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of markianne@postservise.net designates 37.9.109.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=markianne@postservise.net
Received: from smtp1m.mail.yandex.net (smtp1m.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:2519::121]) by forward15o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BB7D822B21 for xxx
Received: from smtp1m.mail.yandex.net (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by smtp1m.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 91F0B63C0ECC for xxx
Received: by smtp1m.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 0z11QvgheM-NdBORjUP; Tue, 20 Jun 2017 (using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
Authentication-Results: smtp1m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@postservise.net
X-Yandex-Suid-Status: 1 0
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017
To: xxx
Message-ID: <996318185.20170617210502@postservise.net>
Subject: xxx how are you today? It's Anna

anna.PNG
anna.PNG (244.67 KiB) Viewed 7632 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nnatad@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:43 am

Email:

Hi there my new friend, this Natalya. I am very glad that I managed to finding you, and so I decided to find out more you. I want acquainted with a strong and reliable man for a relationship in future. I think that you are a man. I'll have many pleasure to correspond with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to find someone who will love and understand me. If you are also interested in continue our dialogue, message me in the next letter. I'll be waiting, Natalusha.

Return-Path: <kurodoevin@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (host-static-89-43-169-103.moldtelecom.md [89.43.169.103])
Subject: Greetings my new pen-friend
Reply-To: Natik Natalok < nnatad@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Natik Natalok <kurodoevin@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Ronline.com"]Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 89.43.169.103
Originating ISP: Moldtelecom Sa
Country of Origin: Moldova, Republic of

The picture received with the email was already posted here - Oct 14, 2016.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markianne@postservise.net

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Email:

Howdy xxx,) How are you?I’m glad you answered back.So then,we can start to
exchange our photos,life stories,our emotions and cultures if you
wish.
I'll wait for your last photo. xxx I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too.
I don't know what to tell in my first letter.It- something new and
unusual to me. But I shall try,write good letters to you. I shall hope
that in the future,we shall be very good friends. Please not be too
strict to my mistakes in words,the English language-not my native
language.And i hope will improve the poor level of my language during
communication with you.My name is Anna.As for me, thirty one.
My birthday - on Tenth September.on 10 of September.I was born in 1986.
My weight makes 54 kgs at growth of 172 centimeter,i don't smoke.
I live in town in the north Syktyvkar.I have
finished institution medical.My formation will consist of three
levels:school,college,university.I Studied within eighteen years.All eighteen
years I have studied the English language also.xxx I worked as the
About four years in a small clinic.I was happy to give
health of people,to help them.Many things depend on me during
actions.I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become
independent.xxx you think,what it - good dream?I live one,I have no
children and boyfriend.I feel very lonely sometimes in my
house.Perhaps,for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with
you xxx.To me already thirty one,also I take a life philosophically.I have
the house,work,friends,but I cannot tell,that I'm happy.Probably you
felt? Feeling of emptiness?I hope,that you will not be Laughter.And we
shall write many letters to each other.I'm very pleased and
grateful,that you have answered my letter.I hope xxx,that I shall be
Be capable to write to you letter constantly and you are interested in
our dialogue. Ok xxx what are you looking and waiting for from
woman,to be you life partner,maybe just girlfriend or mistress of
house,maybe mother of your children?Another question I’d wish to ask,
what made you to reply to my previous letter,just interest or sympathy
or politeness or maybe something else?xxx,Is distance between us
problem for you?I will be glad to continue our correspondence..Please
tell me also your preferences in women.xxx I send you some photos of
me and my life.
Oops,finally I've finished this letter-yes,it seems to be rather
big and probably hard to read but I wrote it with great inspiration
and tried to say as more as possible about me..))) Wishing you very
good day and hope to hear from you soon,With best wishes and kind regards.All the best,Anna

Stolen picture received with the email:

anna.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markianne@postservise.net

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Email:

Good morning, xxx! I want to think that everything is fine with you!
xxx I’m happy again that i have opportunity to write this
letter to you.I’m in high spirits and I’m glad to recognize that soon
you will receive this letter and read it and then reply me. Didn't
receive any answer from you.I wonder why?I want to think that you will answer me with my last letter.I'm
very sad without news from you and any attention,specifics.
xxx are you still very busy? Did you receive my previous letter which I sent you.xxx just write me
few words and I’ll be happy.Hope you can dismiss all these bad
thoughts.Tell me,how are you these days?I'm waiting for your news with great impatience.
Once again. I apologise for any inconvenience.Yours as always,Anna

anna1.PNG

Note: Since "her" last message, "she" lost the second fake site used only for sending emails. Waiting for the 3rd...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.