Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: elenaula@russgmail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Sent: 05 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hello my warm angel xxx

Hello my warm angel xxx,

I am madly glad to receive from you your warm and your most gentle
letter. Each your word is filled by such warm solar beams. I always
read your letters on some times. I read and I represent you nearby, I
close eyes, I look how you near to me sit. These imaginations it after
all so is healthy and so it is pleasant.

Darling xxx, I thought much, and have understood, that we should meet
you. I understand that if we want with you strong relations the
meeting is necessary. You with me agree? But I very much wish to
arrive to you. Next week on work to me give holiday. And if you not
against, I like to spend this time with you. I would like to visit you
in your country. It is very interesting to me to learn culture of your
country. Interestingly as you live. You know, that I never was outside
of Russia. I very much wish to see you. The darling you is ready to
accept me in the country?

I had a dream this night. Today you have dreamt me. You have met me at
the airport when I have arrived to you. You stood in a white jacket,
and in hands you had very big bouquet of a rose. On your person the
dazzling smile shone. You have approached to me and have strong
embraced me, and I have kissed you for the first time. When we have
left the airport, you have suggested to walk on a city and to show me
sights. I have agreed, and you have started to show me your fine city.
We went, talked, told different histories from a life. We are
surrounded with beautiful green avenue, we go lengthways it, then
unexpectedly you pick up me on hands and start to turn with me. I
laugh, and even in a dream I have felt warmth of your embraces. Then
you have put me on the earth, and we have appeared the person to each
other. In your eyes I saw the reflexion, reflexion of the dark blue
sky. And at all have not noticed that evening, and began to darken.
You have suggested me to go to you home and to have supper with you.
When we have arrived to you, the table has been already covered. You
set fire two candles and have switched off light. We sat the friend
opposite to the friend and have started to eat. We spoke and laughed.
You have included slow music and have invited me to dance. You took me
for a waist, and I have compressed your neck, and we have started to
dance. On this place the alarm clock has rung out. And I have woken
up. This dream such was such distinct, I so did not wish to wake up.
And when I have woken up, it was very a pity to me, that it was only a
dream. I very much would want that this dream was carried out.

I hope that you liked my dream. I will look forward your letter

Yours and only yours Elena...

PS. I hope, you will not give up to meet me in the country. If you
cannot, simply tell to me about it. I require only your consent, you
agree to meet me?????

elena20.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:07 pm

Sent: 11 May 2016
To:
Subject: Please find strength and self-respect to answer to my questions

Hello what's wrong? where are you? Didn't recieve any answer from you. I wonder why???... Please tell me! Please find some minutes to write an answer to my last email. You chose to disappear and don’t reply to my letters. You received my letter? Please find strength and self-respect to answer to my questions. Be the man! Don’t make me sad and to be disappointed in you as man.

Elena...

Sent: 19 May 2016
To:
Subject: Dear mine xxx

Dear mine xxx,

Today I went in travel agency and have taught that it to be necessary for me for arrival in your country. People have convinced me of travel agency that we can be together. I am in good mood. I wondered how much it would cost for me to make visa. They said that only the examination of application for visa will cost me 30 Pounds. This money won't be returned even if the application is rejected. To get visa I must go to Moscow where the embassy is. I'll to visit a lot of agencies, offices and organization in Kirov in Moscow. This is the usual way to get visa, it may take me many months. I said to them that I could wait for a long time. And they offered me to solve the problem and it will take me less time if I use Full Package Service (FPS). FPS includes additional payments for a category of the visa, consular services, and preparation for interview with commission. FPS costs 360 Pounds, but the visas agency remove all the problems and thus increases the chance of getting a visa without excessive delays (I can get a visa in a week or two). I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this variant is the only right for me. Whether I do not know correctly has made, having paid such money. Probably I needed to consult to you all over again. But I have thought that other exit is not present. For a cheap payment documents are very for a long time made. We do not have time to wait. I agreed and registered my application for visa, hoping that you'll be glad to meet me.

Can you imagine that we'll spend some weeks together or even can all life. It is not important for me where to live if I shall be sure in your feelings for 100 percent my loved and native I without any meditations shall stay to live in a place with you. For the sake of happiness and family I am ready on many things. I very much would dream that you all life were only near to me. I'm immensely happy when I'm thinking about the opportunity. I'll be everything myself? May be you think I try to do too quickly. But I can't wait for ages, I'm happy now at present time. Necessary to begin moving to in your life, it's important to go ahead, to overcome difficulties to take aim. Very soon I'll leave the work and I'll be able to spend my vacation with you. I have never been abroad. But now I have a chance to meet you. It's a dream. You are my friend, and friend sometimes meet each other. I think it will be great, wonderful, and fantastic.

I hope you don't think that I'm too impudent. I just want to meet you and to spend some time with you. I suppose you haven’t changed your attitude towards me after this letter. I'm looking forward to seeing to calm down my heart. Please tell me you be able to meet me? Will you be happy to face me? I hope you!!

Your Elena…

Sent: 20 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hi my dear xxx

Hi my dear xxx,

I talked to Marina about you xxx, for a long time yesterday in the evening. I told her that I wanted to meet you. Marina supported me in my desire. She said that I couldn't miss a chance to see you. Marina is very glad that I've got acquainted with you. She wants me to be happy. I hope that one day you and Marina will be friends. I believe that Marina be as close to you as to me. Now I often think of you before sleeping.

Darling xxx, I so am happy that you wish to help me. It is an act of the real man. Today I would go to travel agency what to learn as you can send me the help from the country. To me have told, that the most reliable way, it to take advantage of the international system of remittances. Them is much, the most popular it MoneyGramm.

I have received detailed consultation about this kind of remittances. It quickly, conveniently, reliably.

* Each remittance is protected by modern system of safety
* the Newest electronic technology and a worldnet allows to carry out fast payments of remittances of all in some minutes after their departure
* to Send and receive a remittance it is possible in any point MoneyGramm without opening of the bank account

I think, that it approaches us. They have told, that MoneyGramm transfers the most reliable and fast way money from another the country to Russia. I can receive money in some minutes after yours transfer. It is very safe, because only I can receive this money. They have told, that the following information for this purpose is required what you could transfer money:

The name: Elena
Surname: Vasilevskaya
The country: Russia
City: Kirov
Street: Azina
The house: 44
The post code of an index: 610027

To receive your transfer, I require your full information.

Number Money of Transfers of the Control - 8 numbers;
Your full name;
Your full: a surname;
Your full home address;
How many money you send to me.
Without this information I cannot receive this money.

For me a great honor to get acquainted with such fair, open, kind person as you.... Now I with impatience wait for the notice from travel agency. For me days became very long. I want that have faster flown by days of expectation. I want to inform you date of my start faster. I think about our letters to each other. I often ask myself what will be then, when we'll face. It's very interesting how long we would be able to talk when we met for the first time. What do you think of it? It seems to me that I want to tell you much and it will take me several days to tell all about myself. But I'm shy and can be confused when I'll meet you for the first time. But I think that we are mare than friends that is why we will be able to speak of what we want.

I saw a plane not long ago. And I thought that these "Iron birds" allow meeting million people who are happy to see each other every day. But when I think about my future flight on board the plane I can't forget catastrophe of two planes. It was terrible to see grief and tears of relatives of the dead people. Now our government is sure that terrorist acts took place hare. I believe that guilty people were severely punished. They have no right to prevent peaceful people from living. I hate terrorism and violence! You should know that fear of terrorists will never stop me. I'll be able to fly on board the plane and to be afraid of nothing. In my childhood I was flying by plane. But people say that flights are if it's true. I heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to see it. Sorry, but now I don't know exact date when I can arrive to you. But I shall necessarily inform when I can. Hope you can patiently wait? I'm ready to give much to know precisely when I can see you.

Your love Elena.

elena24.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Sent: 23 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hi my sweetheart xxx

Hi my sweetheart xxx,

Dear xxx, I has read your letter and was on the top of the world with happiness! I like your romantic reasoning. At you rich imagination. I like to read such letters. After them I feel myself as the happy and desired woman.

My favourite xxx, I learnt all in detail. And me have told that you can send me the help through branch moneygramm without problems. It is not necessary for you a copy of my document. To me have still told that you can send through branch western union. Darling xxx, I will hope that you can to send me the help today.

I want that my documents were ready as soon as possible. I want that the travel agency has sped up this process. Whether I asked you approve my act? I have paid the big sum of money for promptness. How you look at it? For me your answer was important. Because it is difficult for me for one to make such decisions. I have paid this money because I want to be with you as soon as possible because my Holiday. It is not a pity to me what money for the sake of our meeting. I am in a very good mood today, but when I am reading your letters again and again I feel even better, I love to receive your letters, they always bring me much joy and make me happy! I am always thinking about you and you are in my thoughts. I wish you could be near me now, but I know that we’ll see each other and we’ll be together. When I think about all this it feels like I am flying in the sky!!!

My day was fine and resting today. I slept in today, woke up, then took a very nice shower, had breakfast and cleaned my house for a little while. I like when my house is cosy and looks nice and clean. Today I’ve also went to the movies with my girlfriend, we had a wonderful time. The movie was a scary one, but I liked it a lot. Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym because I want to stay in shape. I like when my figure is slim and looks fine. So I’ll take care of my health. Everything is alright with me, now when you’ve appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness I had in my heart and soul have gone away, I know that you think and care about me, and this is the most important thing for me! I would like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, and even though you are far away from me, I know for sure that you are near me in my thoughts, you are always with me. I want you to feel very comfortable and happy because you are very important to me! Honey, you know, there are so many stars in the sky, but yesterday night when I looked at it, I’ve found this one beautiful star that will lead us and our happiness! All the words I tell you are from my heart and I’ll never get tired of telling you how much you and our relationships mean to me!

I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!!!
With hugs and warm kisses,

Your love Elena...

elena23.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:11 pm

Sent: 26 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hello my dear xxx

Hello my dear xxx,

Thanks you for your letters is very pleasant for me, that you have appeared in my life. You became dear to my heart. I any more do not see the life without you. Yesterday I went on film. "Star wars. The latent threat 3D". You looked this film? I have not absolutely understood sense of it cinema because thought absolutely about the friend. I all the day think of our meeting. I cannot more about anything think. I am glad that you approve my act. It is difficult for me.

My favourite xxx, I ask you please send the help through branch moneygramm. Do not worry to me have told that it safely. Darling xxx, I will hope that you will send me the help and we will be together. We will be very happy together. I will wait your information on the help to me. I love you.

Now I every day go to travel agency and I try to find out I skin the information concerning readiness of my documents. Today to me have told that probably tomorrow the day after tomorrow me will cause silt on interview in embassy. I was very glad to receive such information. Now day for me lasts as a month as I think all about our long-awaited meetings. I finish my dear letter.

With love Elena.

elena30.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Sent: 27 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hello my xxx

Hello my xxx,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had remarkable time. My favourite xxx, I learnt today all in detail. If you wish to send me the help on the bank account that it will occupy 10 working days. You understand??? And I do not have bank account. Darling xxx, me still today have told that you can send the help through branch Western Union. Darling xxx, I very much ask please send me the help through branch MoneyGramm or Western Union. I will hope for your help to me. I love you. I wish to be with you as soon as possible.

At us in a city young couples walk on park. They embrace, kiss. I too very much would like to feel your kisses, and your caresses. My girlfriend Marina asked me that I sent you the big and ardent regards, and also the strongest embraces. Accept and from me my most sincere wishes, my most sincere and passionate air kisses, and also my hottest and ardent embraces. You would like to feel my passionate kisses, and my passionate embraces from my loving heart? I dream of feeling your passionate kisses and hot embraces. And now my time has come to an end, and it is time to me to leave. I leave with thoughts on you, my love. Remember that I love you, my charm. I will wait for your letters, my love.

Yours Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Additional pictures received with the emails:

elena3.PNG

elena19.PNG

elena21.PNG
Attachments
elena2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

polyirinka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:52 pm

Out of the blue:

Greetings my man, excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime! I don’t even know where to start from. I'm Irina. It will be nice and very exciting to exchange our thoughts,emotions and snapshots. You know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active,open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards! Please forward me some of your latest pics! I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too! Hope to hear from you soon! Irka

The picture received with the email is already reported here.

Return-Path: <tagaki5770809@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (180.190.89.116 with login)
Reply-To: Nice Irochka < polyirinka@yandex.com>
Return-Path: tagaki5770809@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Nice Irochka <tagaki5770809@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon.

Originating IP: 180.190.89.116
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.
City: Makati
Country of Origin: Philippines
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lopaelenka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Out of the blue:

Hey my dear man, excuse me beforehand if I've disturbed or bothered you with something but I would enjoy exchanging emails with you sometime. I don’t even know where to start from. Ok I am Irina! It will be nice and very exciting to exchange our thoughts,emotions and photos! You know I came to decision that possibly I can describe my individuality as active,open-hearted sincere person with stable moral standards! Please forward me some of your latest pictures. I'm serious in my intentions so please show me your devotion too! Hope to hear from you soon. Irshushka!

Return-Path: <gento4124@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (178.34.25.117 with login)
Subject: Salutti friend,
Reply-To: Smile Irchushka < lopaelenka@yandex.com>
Return-Path: gento4124@yahoo.co.jp
Errors-To: Smile Irchushka <gento4124@yahoo.co.jp>

Originating IP: 178.34.25.117
Originating ISP: Rostelecom-as
City: Krasnodar
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Picture received with the email:

irina.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna - markianne@ggmaile.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Email:

How’s it going,I ’m lucky to contact you, but please excuse me beforehand in case I have disturbed or bothered you. The thing is I am tired of being single and want to try Internet dating! I want to hope that this will start a new stage in my life. I want to find that right man and make serious relations! I’m writing to you this message in the hope that you too are looking for something serious! This is why I'm writing my modest letter in the hope that you’ll see and will reply me. I hope that the correspondence between us will work out and you will be interested to read my emails. I seriously don’t know where to begin. Well…, my name is Anna. I am an extremely generous lady though at the same time I’m a proud woman. I’ve always appreciated sincerity, honesty and frankness. In your eventual next response I’d like very much to discover more about your personality, your lifestyle. I hope to hear from you soon, if you are in mood so in this case reply me back. I will be absolutely pleased writing with you. Respectfully yours,Nyurasya.

Return-Path: <22u@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from gogw0410.mail.goo.jp (gogw0410.mail.goo.jp. [153.153.65.11])
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.107.220.145]) by smtp.mail.goo.jp (Postfix)
Reply-To: Anushka Beauty < markianne@ggmaile.com>
Errors-To: Anushka Beauty <22u@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 116.107.220.145
Originating ISP: Viettel Corporation
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Picture received with the message:

anna.PNG
anna.PNG (267.26 KiB) Viewed 7741 times

Additional email addresses using the same fake email only domain and stolen pictures from the same gallery:

- annetmark@ggmaile.com
- markannet@ggmaile.com
- anmarkov@ggmaile.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: markianne@ggmaile.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Email:

Hi there!, xxx) I'm happy to recieve your letter - it means that you remember me
and think about your new friend. I've checked my mailbox and became
glad really when saw your message. I wrote you several letters. Please
check your Spam folder.

Please try to write a bit longer letter to me - describe your life,
interests, your job, your family, historical background.
I sincerely appreciate your letter...As ever,Anna

ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of markianne@ggmaile.com designates 2a02:6b8:0:1a72::28a as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=markianne@ggmaile.com
Return-Path: <markianne@ggmaile.com>
Received: from forward5o.cmail.yandex.net (forward5o.cmail.yandex.net. [2a02:6b8:0:1a72::28a])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of markianne@ggmaile.com designates 2a02:6b8:0:1a72::28a as permitted sender) client-ip=2a02:6b8:0:1a72::28a;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of markianne@ggmaile.com designates 2a02:6b8:0:1a72::28a as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=markianne@ggmaile.com
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (smtp2h.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:f05::116]) by forward5o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 69123203A4 for <xxx>; Tue,
6 Jun 2017
Received: from smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 2B77078108B for <xxx>; Tue,
6 Jun 2017
Received: by smtp2h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id xSo1NCck3T-cjxGOs9i; Tue, 06 Jun 2017 20:38:45 +0300 (using TLSv1.1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
X-Yandex-Suid-Status: 1 0
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017
Reply-To: Anna <markianne@ggmaile.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <73175493.20170606203451@ggmaile.com>
To:
Subject: xxx hello from Anna.How are you doing?!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.