Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stefan.epersson@citromail.hu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:26 am

Sent by a friend:
Charity Scam:

E-mail: **stefan.epersson@citromail.hu*
<mailto:stefan.epersson@citromail.hu>

*Stefan Erling Persson Foundation has donated 3.5 million Euro to you.*

*For more information.
contact this e-mail: **stefan.epersson@citromail.hu*
<mailto:stefan.epersson@citromail.hu>

Header:
Return-path: <b.malesa@pollub.pl>
Received: from [192.168.43.200] (unknown [41.113.16.147])
Thu, 8 Jun 2017
Subject: From: Stefan Erling Persson Foundation

Good Day,

How are you and your amazing family? Congratulations and thank you for your feedback. My entire family are pleased to read your letter of acceptance as our beneficiary to receive 3,500,000.00 Euro in helping me in charity work around the world because i can't do it all by myself. I am Mr. Stefan Erling Persson the Son of the famous Swedish billionaires Erling Persson from Sweden, on behalf of my family, My wife, my children and I, we have decided to do the work of God and his will by donating to you, and to help me reach out to charity homes and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young and Old generations in different locations around the world.

After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, I have decided to commence our charity foundation/projects for this year 2017, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant worth of 3.5 Million euro each to at least 4 persons to become millionaires like us of which (2) people have benefited and received theirs , we have also decided to help Christians in Northern Part of the world, we can help the needy and less privileges if we both ( You and I ) agree to follow the instructions guiding this organization same way my other two beneficiary’s agreed to oblige to the instructions given to them of which you are to keep for yourself and your family 60% of the 3,500,000.00 euro donated to you which is (2,100,000.00 euro) and give out the balance 1,400,000.00 euro to charity homes and Organizations that will be of help to eradicating poverty in the lives of our Young and Old generations Note: It is also our intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world.

To confirm this, you may read more about the Erling Persson's family by visiting the web-page below:

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Stefan_Persson_(magnate)
http:/ /www.forbes.com/profile/ stefan-persson/
http:/ /www.telegraph.co.uk/new s/obituaries/1412974/Erling-Pe rsson.html

I know this may come as a big surprise but it will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other 3 lucky email addresses out of millions of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation program declaring you as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 3.5 Million euro from us. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of 3,500,000.00 euro you must be a God fearing individual irrespective of your religion or belief and i believe that Good things happens to those people who wait and also believe. The Erling Persson family is very glad to know that there are still people like you in the world who will join hand with the Persson's Family to work and see poverty fully eradicated from the life's of our young and old people.

Please Note: You will be required to set up an online account in your name with my bank where the 3.5, Million euro will be lodge as agreed by my attorney who said that all donated funds to my beneficiary MUST be completed through the use of Online banking system or through a courier delivery service as certified bank draft cheque so i can maintain a better and secure communication.

This grant donation is 100% real and so you are to act fast with any instructions given to you to avoid any kind of delay, Hence to facilitate the transfer process of this funds (3,500,000.00 euro) which have been donated solely to you, kindly introduce yourself in details to me by filling the form below.

FILL AND RETURN YOUR REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW:

Name:
Address:
State:
Telephone:
Nationality:

Note: The Erling Persson's family feel good by helping people, this is the only thing that makes us happy. I advise you as the prospective lucky winner to be calm not to lose this great opportunity when given instructions by the Pay-out bank, which means you are to follow the pay-out bank instructions to enable the successful transfer of your donation funds to you. Millions of people are praying for such opportunity but they just could not get this kind of life changing opportunity and some people got this kind of opportunity in the past also lost it because they fail to understand that this is a gift from God almighty as lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Please you have to delete this message if you are not willing to receive this donation, but on the contrary, i expect you to reply back immediately through our contact email address for more details on how to receive your cash grant either by online wire bank transfer or Courier service. The UK online banking system is one of the majorly reliable and efficient means of receiving instant transfer globally which is the reason my Attorney have said all funds transfer to the beneficiary most be done Via Bank to Bank. I will forward to you my bank contact details immediately i received your filled form above which is needed for the disbursement of the donated funds to you. I wish you and your entire family Good luck and therefore advised you to keep your winning information confidential and restrict from third Party to avoid double or false claims of your winning and remember friends are not to be trusted.

CONGRATULATION ONCE MORE!

Warm Regards
ISSUED BY:
STEFAN ERLING PERSSON
ON BEHALF OF THE ERLING PERSSON'S FAMILY.

Header;
Return-Path: <stefan.epersson@citromail.hu>
Received: from server26.citromail.hu (server26.citromail.hu. [91.83.45.26])
9 Jun 2017
Subject: Re:Stefan Erling Persson Foundation
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Good Day,

This email serves as a confirmation that I have received your information to acknowledge your acceptance of my donation by forwarding the required information as proof of identity in compliance with the NATIONWIDE BANK, banking policy and ethics wise.

In other for you to receive your donation in compliance with the crediting bank operating policy for complete transfer of your funds, you are required to open an Account with the crediting Bank (NATIONWIDE BANK) thereafter setup, your donation can be transferred to your newly setup account with the crediting Bank (NATIONWIDE BANK).

This enables you to initiate transfers to any other Bank of your choice locally or internationally with the aid of their On-line Banking System from your newly opened account. I want you to contact the finance firm stating my deposit reference number(SEP00768836NATIONWIDEBA NK) and your details.

Find below the contact details of NATIONWIDE BANK Customer care Unit responsible for transferring your donation to you. Email and call for assistance in setting up your new Account.

BANK NAME: NATIONWIDE
BANK.BANK Email: info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
Email: info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
Tel: + ( 44 ) 745 201-1074
E-Fax: + (44) 703 191 2071
Bank Fax: (44) 208 043 2911
Contact Person: Eric Williams

Kindly Contact the Bank via E-mail: info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net

Please follow their directives to enable you receive your donation successfully. After getting in touch with the customer care unit please keep me updated and congratulations, i hope to hear from you soon and be blessed.

Warm Regards
ISSUED BY:STEFAN ERLING PERSSONON BEHALF OF THE ERLING PERSSON'S FAMILY.

Phones:
+447452011074
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

+447031912071
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+442080432911
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Attn:

Note: Your email has been received, Kindly read the attached e-mail and
get back with the required information to enable this Bank open an online
account in your name for the Transfer of your Funds.

We Await Your Next E-mail.
Issued By: Mr. Eric Williams,
(Group Chief Executive Head Banking Operations.)

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.80.136.93 with SMTP id c29csp118620edc;
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
X-Received: by 10.98.10.2 with SMTP id s2mr18376215pfi.121.1497265711614;
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1497265711; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=a1iMah7mSptE0z15dti0IBd5nGEYLUddqcZoi1X3TG5191XqOR8mySVt7DCejZ+lXa
r9P9nLiEPVce+zg1EF/mffUe/mC17iT7FONXZ4eTh0nRZnxBDCIdf5fauVkhgFcbpoxA
8zZfnqaFIrSqOF3xf7inJls8S1pOX+U6f28Lywr+M7tSNn/wyLy5CyNVQqdVC2swDv+Y
Kr9KFifcetlKVvIRgr5VV+1BUDI7+mCNVHxlx6tMRvKJqRgcWMUs3N34lXQ3XuV1NieI
fwuKtIdS8eAbQbBWJoFvmrnFy7Ji90cAs5LmFm6pbz6jxctQ0Rpi84O0AIle2729ukPa
EGGA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:user-agent:to:from:subject:date:references:in-reply-to
:message-id:arc-authentication-results;
bh=hRy7l/W9E1vLzf7O7cg0+yMSYkmqZZkYLPJ8h7dmpgM=;
b=C52xewlvWeUT2nWxcP1aLIaX9xrTC3WX45K9DevTQ8Wp/M8A61eoB7m1T1jta8OGbQ
lxuo/XDQTuQxu1xj6KaQcebuQyp6bGkSWTeWEa5BuFqEma92tQOMuznqO3H0nrY4+zD6
1KsRaNCF2fFKVvMk5gFLWmqLjlctUn7UC2ZcG8DXLoCeKNle/+AUDsfwOL2dRjvSCe2X
3dw8TEt1yDPsp9HOcwXbiOisIKCVPwfLYS5owv0TCAg9DQBUGmO7NxuVs54nF1lWTFiF
HargJl1XmaLn7jhRvSpdhnjw/eOGJwWeOYEYZ+vpLLX3iiHdzrScjO8kUd7pTpnevQov
9/zg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net does not designate 23.83.222.28 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
Return-Path: <info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net>
Received: from cadetblue.ash.relay.mailchannels.net (cadetblue.ash.relay.mailchannels.net. [23.83.222.28])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c1si12751836pgn.109.2017.06.12.04.08.28
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net does not designate 23.83.222.28 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.83.222.28;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net does not designate 23.83.222.28 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
X-Sender-Id: whogohost|x-authuser|info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
Received: from relay.mailchannels.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 03D278A7284 for < >; Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Received: from eagle.whogohost.com (unknown [100.96.127.206]) (Authenticated sender: whogohost) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 9CEE38A75E6 for < >; Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:08:21 +0000 (UTC)
X-Sender-Id: whogohost|x-authuser|info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
Received: from eagle.whogohost.com (eagle.whogohost.com [172.20.55.158]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384) by 0.0.0.0:2500 (trex/5.9.4); Mon, 12 Jun 2017
X-MC-Relay: Neutral
X-MailChannels-SenderId: whogohost|x-authuser|info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net
X-MailChannels-Auth-Id: whogohost
X-Fearful-Madly: 0b16205a3f3a9b75_1497265702798_3334825062
X-MC-Loop-Signature: 1497265702798:535168997
X-MC-Ingress-Time: 1497265702798
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (port=41423 helo=nationwide.ibetbltbc.net) by eagle.whogohost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net>) id 1dKNCh-001FOV-RV for ; Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Received: from 41.113.127.255 ([41.113.127.255])
(SquirrelMail authenticated user info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net)
by nationwide.ibetbltbc.net with HTTP;
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Message-ID: <2fe21d602afc1daeb5c7338c86d34fc6.squirrel@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net>
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5sXhn5Cd0PqaY5GOdwUELZewDDWLfoL6P9uCWgT9kQWrQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAAbCh5sWk_e1Tcwcyw1TCZN5wJMamAC87s1Pcmxwpnro-uTXcA@mail.gmail.com>
<20170610032011.2697@citromail.hu>
<CAAbCh5sXhn5Cd0PqaY5GOdwUELZewDDWLfoL6P9uCWgT9kQWrQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Stefan Erling Persson Foundation
To: >
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.2 [SVN]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;boundary="----=_20170612120815_43166"
X-AuthUser: info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net

------=_20170612120815_43166
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.113.127.255<br>Originating ISP: Ticsa-asn<br> City: Johannesburg<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Text from attached RTF file.
Office Address:
8 Canada Square, Canary Wharf,
London E14 5HQ .
City: London
Telephone Number: + ( 44 ) 745-201-1074
Fax: + (44) 208 043 2911
Email Address: info@nationwide.ibetbltbc.net

:::: Account set up Guild ::::

We are in receipt of your email and content well noted, This is to inform you that we had earlier received an official order from your donor ( Mr. Stefan Erling Persson ),to create a new offshore bank account for you. This will be done after we have officially received the below details from you as they are very mandatory.

Online Application Form ....fill and return to this bank Personal Information.

First Name :
Last Name :
Date of Birth:

Personal Passport Photograph :
ID Card/Int Pass/Drivers License any of these :
Mailing Information :
Name of Company (optional)
Contact Address :
Home Telephone Number :
Office Telephone Number :
Mobile Telephone Number :
E-Mail Address :
Nationality :
State :
Zip Code :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Of Kin :
*................................................. ( full name )
Address of Next Of Kin :
*** IMPORTANT***

Note that not all the details above are necessarily needed. But you must provide all the details that are available to you without any mistakes as we cannot open your account if invalid details are supplied.

·===GETTING STARTED===

To get started with your new bank account and make it up and running, your account registration will be filed with the details you provided. Note that it is only when your account have already been created that we can credit it with the(3,500,000.00 Euro) cash. As it stands, Mr. Stefan Erling Persson has provided us with a legal statement to stand for you so that your account can be instantly created without obtaining your SSN, driving license or International passport because this is a special registration.

=== YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE======CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE====

OPTION 1:::::====Personal Wire Transfer Account ====

This account type is suitable for individuals who do not wish to exceed a maximum transfer limit of 1,000,000.00 Euro per month.

Activation Cost: 320.00 usd

Maximum transfer allowed per transaction: 150,000.00 Euro

Maximum transfer allowed per month: 1,000,000.00 Euro

1. Manage your money online

2. Access to one of the online banking networks in the world

3. Apply for a Personal Wire Transfer Account.

4. Transferring funds ONLINE to your bank account. Any transfers made generally occur within 24 hours

====SETUP MODE====

Although account setup may vary from bank to bank, you can open this account by filling out the Account Opening Form Your account can be set up immediately you apply but your account will not be functional/activated until you make available the set up fee for activation of the account.

OPTION 2:::::====Premium Wire Transfer Account====

This account type is suitable for individuals and businesses who do wish to exceed a maximum transfer limit of 2,000,000.00 euro.

Activation Cost : 350 usd.

Maximum transfer allowed per transaction: 1,000,000.00 Euro

Maximum transfer allowed per month: 5,000,000.00 Euro

1. Manage your money online

2. Access to one of the online banking networks in the world

3. Apply for a Premium Wire Transfer Account.

4. Transferring funds ONLINE to your bank account..Any transfers made generally occur within 12 hours

State which account you prefer to open with us by typing Yes in the space provided

{ CHOOSE THE OPTION OF ONLINE ACCOUNT ACTIVATION }.

NATIONWIDE BANK UNITED KINGDOM ACCOUNT OPENING / ACTIVATION :

Option 1:: Personal Wire transfer account:( Account Activation Will Cost You Only : 320 usd -------------------

Option 2:: Premium Wire transfer account:( Account Activation Will Cost You Only 350 usd --------------------

NOTE: DO KNOW THAT THE AMOUNT YOU PAY TO OPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK STILL BELONG TO YOU AND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALONG WITH YOUR 3,500,000.00 Euro. THE ACCOUNT ACTIVATION FEE YOU ARE ASK TO PAY IS ONLY NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK FULLY OPERATIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL.

_____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________

For now all you need to do is to simply provide us with your detailed information and your choice from the options above. If your credentials are reviewed and approved you will then be provided with details to pay your activation cost to get your account successfully opened.

·Please note, I await the complete properly filled form on the opening of your account as required. And also account setup fee can be sent to us in either of the two ways:

1. I. Direct Transfer through Western Union Transfer ( Confirmable within 12hours)

2. II. Direct Transfer Through Money Gram ( Confirmable within 24 Hours )

Please request for more information from me on your preferred means of setting up account.

PLEASE NOTE THAT FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITHIN (3) WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF APPLICATION WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING CANCELED.

================================================== ======================
Call Direct Line: + ( 44 ) 745-201-1074

NATIONWIDE BANK PLC®
*************** WARNING *****************
This message WAS sent from the NATIONWIDE Bank To Bank Transfer Department. of NATIONWIDE BANK It is only designated for intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error you should immediately discard it without transferring or storing any of it's content. Anyone caught not abiding with These rules Will be Made to face the Law as All Communications are OFFICIALLY Meant for NATIONWIDE Bank customers only.
*************** END ******** ***************

Telephone Number: +447452011074
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom

Fax: +442080432911
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 am

Attn:

Kindly be informed that you have been advised to send down the payment
with our Bank Cash Receiver Details in your Country.

Bank Name: Cross Valley Federal Credit Union
Account Holder's Name: K. M. E.
Account Number: 100017XXXX
Routing Number: 231386881
Account Holder's Address: Mountaintop, pa, 18707
State: Pennsylvania
Amount To Be Sent: $350 usd

Note: Once this payment has been made, your online account will be
Activated to enable you have a successful transfer of your Funds.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Attn:

Kindly be informed that your e-mail has been received and this bank await
your next e-mail as soon as the payment has been made.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Attn:

I have received your e-mail, you will have to wait and try again. But i
would advise you use the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money
Transfer so that you can avoid the delay.

Let me know what you think about this and if you would like the option so
that i can send you the details on how to send it.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stefanperssson8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Donation scam.

The Erling Persson Foundation have donated 9.5 Million Euro to you
from our personal donation in the year 2021. Contact us for more
details.

Header:

Return-Path: <mustapha4abba@gmail.com>
Reply-To: stefanperssson8@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 07:51:03 -0800
Message-ID: <CAHH4KThXV4aXhZjE0HAd_C__kp+jxCLa8xFJGymweJuPNO=iFQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stefanperssson8@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:34 pm

Reply received:

The Erling Persson Family Foundation
Stiftelse c/o Ramsbury Property
84 Stockholm,Sweden.

How are you and your amazing family? Congratulations and thank you for
your feedback. My entire family is pleased to read your letter of
acceptance as our beneficiary to receive 9,500,000.00 Euro. I am Mr.
Stefan Erling Persson the Son of the famous Swedish billionaires
Erling Persson from Sweden, on behalf of my family, My wife, my
children and I, we have decided to do the work of God and his will by
donating to you.

After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, I have decided
to commence our foundation/projects for this year 2020, and also use
the opportunity to give out cash grant worth of 9.5 Million euro each
to at least 4 persons to become millionaires like us of which (2)
people have benefited and received theirs , ( You and I ) agree to
follow the instructions guiding this organization same way my other
two beneficiary’s agreed to oblige to the instructions given to them
of which you are to keep for yourself and your family : It is also our
intention to make out donations to projects all over the world.

To confirm this, you may read more about the Erling Persson's family
by visiting the web-page below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Stefan_Persson_(magnate)
http://www.forbes.com/profile/ stefan-persson/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ news/obituaries/1412974/ Erling-Persson.html

I know this may come as a big surprise but it will interest you to
know that your email address was selected alongside other 3 lucky
email addresses out of millions of internet users worldwide. Random
selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation program
declaring you as a lucky individual for a cash grant of 9.5 Million
euro from us. I may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by
God to receive my donation of 9,500,000.00 euro you must be a God
fearing individual irrespective of your religion or belief and i
believe that Good things happen to those people who wait and also
believe.

Please Note: You will be required to set up an online account in your
name with my bank
where the 9.5, Million euro will be lodge as agreed
by my attorney who said that all donated funds to my beneficiary MUST
be completed through the use of Online banking system or through a
courier delivery service as certified bank draft cheque so i can
maintain a better and secure communication.

This grant donation is 100% real and so you are to act fast with any
instructions given to you
to avoid any kind of delay, Hence to
facilitate the transfer process of this funds (9,500,000.00 euro)
which have been donated solely to you, kindly introduce yourself in
details to me by filling the form below.

FILL AND RETURN YOUR REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW:
Name:
Address:
State:
Telephone Number:
Nationality:

Note: The Erling Persson's family feel good by helping people, this is
the only thing that makes us happy. I advise you as the prospective
lucky winner to be calm not to lose this great opportunity when given
instructions by the Pay-out bank, which means you are to follow the
pay-out bank instructions to enable the successful transfer of your
donation funds to you. Millions of people are praying for such
opportunity but they just could not get this kind of life changing
opportunity and some people got this kind of opportunity in the past
also lost it because they fail to understand that this is a gift from
God almighty as lot of people are out there to discourage them as they
don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Please you
have to delete this message if you are not willing to receive this
donation, but on the contrary, I expect you to reply back immediately
through our contact email address for more details on how to receive
your cash grant either by online wire bank transfer or Courier
service. The online banking system is one of the majorly reliable and
efficient means of receiving instant transfer globally which is the
reason my Attorney has said all funds transfer to the beneficiary must
be done Via Bank to Bank. I will forward to you my bank contact
details immediately i received your filled form above which is needed
for the disbursement of the donated funds to you. I wish you and your
entire family Good luck and therefore advised you to keep your winning
information confidential and restrict it from third Party to avoid
double or false claims of your winning and remember friends are not to
be trusted.

Warm Regards
ISSUED BY:
STEFAN ERLING PERSSON
ON BEHALF OF THE ERLING PERSSON'S FAMILY

Header:

Return-Path: <stefanperssson8@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:18:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAF18mKWLLevsrLJeM-sC4A-gtSLM48-c+SSH_7Z3pN246WaThQ@mail.gmail.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.