Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

law.office2013@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

law.office2013@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:36 pm

X-Originating-IP: [206.71.60.233]
Authentication-Results: mta1521.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO HostedBuilds.com) (206.71.60.233)
by mta1521.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:33:38 +0000
Received: (qmail 5193 invoked by uid 48); 5 Jul 2013 12:12:57 -0600
Date: 5 Jul 2013 12:12:57 -0600
Message-ID: <20130705181257.5188.qmail@HostedBuilds.com>
Subject: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT {CONTRACT OR INHERITANCE}.
Reply-To: law.office2013@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir/Madam,

Mine, is a law firm highly connected to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I found out (having known about your pending payment from the Government Gazettes) that some unscrupulous officials and their cronies are frustrating you so that you will forget your contract/inheritance fund, hence they will divert it.

My request now is that you engage my services to be your authorized attorney. I will pursue and ensure your contract/inheritance fund is paid to your nominated account without delay. Be informed that being highly connected to the Government of the day, I understand the politics involve in paying foreign beneficiaries. I presume, people contact you regularly from within and outside Nigeria. You will always be contacted (even while working with me) as long as the records here show your payment is still pending. My main objective of contacting you is to know what will be my interest, as soon as this money is release to you by my office.

You should ignore all such faxes and calls now, so that we can work together without anybody jeopardizing my effort. Any bank charges (if any again) will be deducted. Get back to me; reconfirm your direct telephone/fax numbers/Contract Details as well as Bank Information. Keep this arrangement between us absolutely secret, as I do not want to be accused of taking advantage of my brotherЎЇs involvement with this government.

It will be practically impossible to get your money without due process properly executed by a Financial Attorney well connected to the Government of Dr.Goodluck E.Jonathan. Even if you do not accept my offer, I will sincerely advise you to find time yourself to come and regularize your defective instead of fruitless exchange of fax messages with offices here.

For prompt action, send your reply to this Fax: +27-86663-3978 Tel:234-81-23301933: Email obasanjo.law.office@gmail.com
If I get your acceptance today, I will commence action immediately and call me on receipt of this mail.

Yours in service,

Barr. Tunde Obasanjo {SAN}
Financial Attorney/Legal Consultant.

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is for the sole use of the intended individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to
criminal or civil penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from all computers.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: law.office2013@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:46 pm

+27866633978
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider*

+2348123301933
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info_efcc2010@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Received: from ip-184-168-65-168.ip.secureserver.net ([184.168.65.168])
by p3plsmtps2ded02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net with : DED :
id yz4J1l0103dos2001z4yiD; Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:04:58 -0700
x-originating-ip: 184.168.65.168
Received: from bcienego by ip-184-168-65-168.ip.secureserver.net with local (Exim 4.80.1)
(envelope-from <bcienego@ip-184-168-65-168.ip.secureserver.net>)
id 1Uwtd2-0001o9-HQ
for ; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:36:16 -0600
To:
Subject: URGENT/CURRENT INFORMATION !!!
From: Economic & Financial Crime Commission. <info_efcc2010@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: cenbankwebmaster@163.com
MIME-Version: 1.0

Dear Sir,

RE: IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED YOU CALL THE INDICATED PERSON ON RECEIPT OF THIS NOTICE.

Information from the Anti-Fraud Unit of the Central Bank of Nigeria {CBN} indicates that there has been an attempt to high-jack your outstanding approved minimal payment by way of Bank Draft duly issued by our offshore correspondence Bank { Deutsche Bank Baltimore} in the name of Jeff H.Bogue who claimed to be your partner/representative.

A copy of the Bank Draft has been made available to this office for our perusal hence we are contacting you to ascertain the authenticity of this office after which the original copy shall be dispatched to Jeff H.Bogue as soon as he sends the Courier shipment fee of US$375.00. Please do not hesitate to contact the Deputy Governor of CBN with all your details should you find this information funny.

Alhaji. Suleiman Barau.

Deputy Governor of CBN.

Corporate Services Directorate

Telephone: +234-81-23301933

E-mail: cenbankwebmaster@163.com

However we regret to say that it is disappointing that you have been playing hide and seek with this office and we do hope you will take into consideration the seriousness of the information herein knowing that the CBN cannot recall the original copy of the Bank Draft once it has been dispatched.

Best Personal Regards,

Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde.

Chairman EFCC Abuja FCT.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: info_efcc2010@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

+2348123301933
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

akachukwuakamjigi.zenithbankplc@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO localhost.localdomain) (211.218.150.112)
Subject: URGENT/TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE !!!
From: "Nenith Bank Nigeria Plc." <akachukwuakamjigi.zenithbankplc@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: akachukwuakamjigi.zenithbankplc@yahoo.com.ph

Zenith Bank

Zenith Bank

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

I wish to inform you that we have received a copy of your Bank Draft worth US$1.5million in your favor. The Federal Ministry of Finance approves the Bank Draft under the instruction of the Presidency to settle all scammed victims as compensation. This is the Presidency gesture to mark the 53rd Independent Anniversary on 1st of Oct.2013.

We are to open a Foreign Dollar Account via Online Bank Account and it is to be operated via ATM Card personal usage.

The Bank Account has to be opened but we require the following information's to open the Bank Account in your name for ZENITH BANK EASY CASH/MASTER CARD, which means you can operate the ATM CARD at any ATM terminal of MASTER CARD in any where in the world.

The information's required are as follow:

a) Date of birth/place of birth

b) Mother median name

c) Expiry date of your present international passport

d) Name of next of kin and address.

4) Your telephone number

5) Your ATM CARD receiving Address.

6) And your full names

These information's are for the security purpose of Banking Transactions so that no body will tamper or clone your ATM CARD.

NOTE: YOUR ONLY OFFICIAL OBLIGATION IS THE COURIER SHIPMENT FEE OR BETTER STILL IF YOU CAN VISIT OUR BANK CUSTOMER CARE UNIT FOR PERSONAL COLLECTION OF YOUR ATM CARD AS WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DEDUCT ON SOURCE

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Personal Regards,

MR. AKACHUKWU AKAMJIGI
Unit Head Foreign Operation.
ZENITH BANK NIG PLC
ATM VISA CARD UNIT,
Zenith ATM Settlement Dept.
Plot 87, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
PHONE NUMBER:+23418153330.
CELL PHONE: +2348123301933
Wayne

Re: akachukwuakamjigi.zenithbankplc@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm

About +23418153330:

Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos

About +2348123301933:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fbi@gov.us / cenbankwebmaster@163.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 pm

X-Originating-IP: [110.232.73.134]
Subject: NOTICE OF MODERLITIES FOR YOUR PAYMENT !!!
X-PHP-Script: skyway.co.id/katy.php for 196.46.245.55
Reply-To: cenbankwebmaster@163.com

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
ROOM 4-230, KALANIANAOLE FOB300 ALA MOANA BOULEVARD HONOLULU,
HAWAII 96850-0053.USA.
http://www.fbi.gov.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary.

We the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI Honolulu) United States Of America have discovered through our intelligence monitoring network that you have a transaction going on as either inheritance payment,or contract payment in a tone of Millions of United States Dollars which has been approved but has not been settled.

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract / inheritance file after close monitoring and found out the reasons you have not received your payment,both on your part and on the part of your debtors.

Secondly,we have been informed that you are still dealing with the non- officials in the bank who are attempting to secure the release of your fund to you. We wish to let you know that this is illegal and you should stop further communication with them forthwith because such an illegal act can lead to cancellation of your fund.

we have been having so many complains from people who have been scammed around the world hence,after a meeting with members of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), we came to a conclusion that every payment will be made through the Central Bank Of Nigeria (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA). We also agreed on the use of ELECTRONIC ATM PAYMENT SYSTEM as the only direct means to pay all beneficiaries in view of the minimal cost and less documentation.

By this method,your funds will be loaded in two batches into an ATM card, and send to you. From this card you can withdraw a maximum of US$10,000.00 per day from any ATM machine worldwide. So if you would like to receive your funds in this way please send the following information's to the paying bank.

1. Full name
2. Full address (P.O box not acceptable)
3. Phone and fax numbers
4. Your balance payment
5. Your age, sex and current occupation,

Below are the contact details of the PAYING BANK(CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA to whom you will send your information's for the processing of the ATM card as soon as possible:

CONTACT PERSON Alhaji Suleiman Barau,
Deputy Governor of CBN,
Corporate Services Directorate.
ATM CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM DEBT SETTLEMENT COMMISSION,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.370 CHURCH STREET,
PRETORIA,E144QJ ABUJA- NIGERIA.
EMAIL:cenbankwebmaster@163.com
DIRECT TEL +2348123301933

The DEBT SETTLEMENT COMMISSION has been mandated to issue out your payments for this fiscal year 2013. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) who claimed to be established agent using it to defraud innocent people worldwide.This is to avoid any delay in receiving your payment.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO OUR ADVICE AND YOU MAY REPORT BACK ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY OR FRAUDULENT DEALINGS THROUGH OUR ONLINE EMAIL ADDRESS FBI-NOTICE@USA.COM

Faithfully Yours,

MR .ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
FOR CORPORATE AFFAIRS
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
(FBI Honolulu)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Wayne

j.hall0422@yahoo.de

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Received: by 217.12.9.14; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:43:51 +0000
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 08:43:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Joseph Hall <j.hall0422@yahoo.de>
Message-ID: <293854188.1056351.1416213830699.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11161.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND INTEREST !!

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Foreign Operations and Finance Department
Head Office Address
Samuel Asabia House
35 Marina,
P.O. Box 5216,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +234 81-23301933
Fax: +23418153330

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to you, In order to put smiles on your face and restore your lost hope. I am Mr. John Aboh, The Director Foreign Operations and Finance Dept, In the First Bank of Nigeria Plc, head office, Marina Lagos, Nigeria.

Be informed that the Federal Government of Nigeria is not to be blamed over the delay of your payment, This is because the Federal Government of Nigeria approved and released your NNPC

contract fund valued $15.500.000.00 USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which was deposited in the central bank of Nigeria through the Federal Government of Nigeria Foreign Reserve and Treasury account.
The NNPC contract fund was approved in your favor and has been in the central bank of Nigeria, unclaimed, since 27th Sept, 2011, This is because some senior staffs of the central bank are collaborating with Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have refused to release your NNPC contract fund to you, simply because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year, to enrich themselves, without your knowledge.

Further investigations revealed that some payment file and deposit accounts belonging to some of the Beneficiaries have been tampered/changed, on the basis that the owners have died or have given out an authorization note of change of data. Investigations also revealed that there are some foreigners who are collaborating with the senior staffs of the central bank to make these changes illegally, without the knowledge of the rightful Beneficiaries of the funds.

Now, All powers have been vested on our bank to make all international payments, Due to reported cases of inefficient banking system and corrupt practices of some Nigerian Banks, including the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria have revoked/cancelled all powers vested on those banks and appointed our bank (First Bank of Nigeria Plc) to make all foreign payments.

In addition to that, The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) was also sacked by President Good Luck E. Jonathan, due to his corrupt practices, This decision was made by Mr. President because of the petitions received from foreign beneficiaries, FBI / INTERPOL and other International Organizations, About the non payment of foreign debts.

PLEASE VISIT THIS NEWS LINKS BELOW TO CONFIRM THE SACK OF CBN GOVERNOR DR. SANUSI LAMIDO:
http://nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng ... n-governor
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/mallam-sanu ... n-governor
www.nigerianeye.com/2014/02/jonathan-sa ... n-gov.html

In accordance with the Central Bank of Nigeria Decree No 24 of 1991, Which states that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have the powers to appoint or sack the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, If there is any misconduct from the governor.

Presently, your payment file is on my desk, duly verified for immediate payment/transfer. I want to help you pull out this fund to your bank account, using the easiest and quickest method which have not been made known to you before. By this method, you will open a Non Residence domiciliary account with this bank (First Bank of Nigeria) your fund would be lodged into this domiciliary account and will be transferred directly to any bank account of your choice, After the transfer, you will confirm the fund in your account within 5 hours the same day. No Cost of Transfer (COT) and no stoppage from any Government departments as the transfer will be done within our bank alone and it is very safe.

The essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your fund from being diverted by impostors/fraudsters or making payment to a foreign account which does not belong to you, one of the greatest advantage of opening a Domiciliary account is that you can instruct our bank to transfer this fund to your nominated bank account in your country, bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the embarrassment of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism, Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and you can also instruct us to pay out money to any account of your choice in any part of the world or issue you ATM Visa Debit Card or Bank Draft/Check which you can also use to withdraw your money in your country or in any part of the world when you are on a business trip or vacation.

The method which was introduced to you before is the Telegraphic Transfer (TT) for which confirmation was 48hours or 72 hours, because of the time factor, petitions could come from various Financial Monitoring agencies, stopping your payment and asking you to pay huge fee which would be difficult for you to pay, so that they can benefit from the huge interest your fund generates while still in the Bank.

This method is not safe for you because it is not done within the bank alone, as information of the payment would be sent to the Central Control Unit (CCU) of the Federal Ministry of Finance and office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

This new method of Non resident domiciliary account opening, will enable you receive your inheritance fund within 5 hours the same day, After transfer. No Cost of Transfer (COT) and no stoppage from any Government departments, But you have to follow my instructions and keep this information very confidential because of fraudsters and impostors who go about presenting various bank accounts in order to divert another beneficiary's fund.

I hope you now understand the advantages of having a non residence domiciliary account and why you need this domiciliary account to receive your fund ($15.5 Million USD) in our Bank. Feel free to ask me any question, if you need more clarifications.
Below is the requirements for the opening of a Non Resident domiciliary account for you, in our bank.

(1) Your First Name..........Middle Name...........Surname.........
(2) Your Residential Address..............
(3) Your City...............State..............Country.........
(4) Your Gender..........Age...........Marital Status..........
(5) Your Occupation...............Office Address............
(6) Your Next of Kin..............
(7) Your Cell Phone Number..........Office Phone number........
(8) Your Valid International Passport or Drivers License.........

Your are required to pay a minimum sum of $390 usd only, for your non resident domiciliary account opening/activation fee. Take Note: 50% ($195) of the domiciliary account opening/activation fee will be credited in your domiciliary account, for the activation of your newly opened domiciliary account, while the remaining 50% ($195) will go to the bank, as the bank's official domiciliary account opening fee. (This fee is official and it's not negotiable)
i.e. $195 usd will go to your account, for the activation of your domiciliary account, while $195 usd will go to the bank, for the domiciliary account opening fee.

This is In-line with the Provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (ii a) of Banks and Financial Act of 2001 which state that all Non Resident Accounts otherwise known as Domiciliary Account must be activated to make the account operational, while Sub Section (ii b) do NOT permit any Bank official from making deduction from the payment to be deposited in the domiciliary account, which is the total $15.5 Million USD in your own case.
Take Note: I want to make it very clear to you that there is No Cost of Transfer (COT) and No clearance document is required from you, because the payment/transfer will be done within our bank alone.
So kindly read the information stated below, very carefully and fill in the blank spaces with the correct information's where necessary, for authentication and opening of a non resident domiciliary account in your name.

Take Note: The First Bank of Nigeria Plc will not be held responsible for any error in your fund Payment/Transfer, We shall not also be liable for any mistake, wrong information, anomaly or insolvency, arising from your none compliance to this request, Hence any information provided by you will be used to open a domiciliary account in your name and transfer your inheritance fund $15.500.000.00 USD to your bank account in your country.

This is to certify that, I, Mr/Mrs-------------------------------with the above details, hereby, provide this information to the First Bank of Nigeria Plc, to guide them in opening a non resident domiciliary account, for the transfer of my inheritance fund valued $15,500,000.00 USD, I confirm that the information stated above is correct and it's written in the best of my knowledge.

For: Mr/Mrs--------------------------------
Date:--------------------------------

I will give you the payment information, upon your response to this message, to enable you remit the Domiciliary account opening/activation fee $390 usd, to the account officer. you are also advised to forward your valid account details so that we do not transfer your funds to the wrong Bank Account.

So Contact me immediately to enable us commence the opening of a Non resident domiciliary account for you, in our bank, lodge the fund in your domiciliary account and transfer your inheritance fund $15.500.000.00 USD direct to your bank account in your country, without any setback or delay.

Find the attached copy of my working identification card, for your view.

Awaiting your quick response ONLY via my E-mail FirstBank.Nig.Plc@contractor.net.

Yours Truly,

Mr. John Aboh,
Director Foreign Operations and Finance Dept,
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Hot Tel: +2348123301933
Wayne

FirstBankNig-Plc413@contractor.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:39 pm

From: First Bank of Nigeria Plc <FirstBankNig-Plc413@contractor.net>
Reply-To: mr.john-aboh101@hotmail.com
Subject: TREAT AS MOST URGENT !!!!u

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Foreign Operations and Finance Department
Head Office Address
Samuel Asabia House
35 Marina,
P.O. Box 5216,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348123301933
Fax: +23418153330
E-mail: FirstBankNig-Plc413@contractor.net

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to you, In order to put smiles on your face and restore your lost hope. I am Mr. John Aboh, The Director Foreign Operations and Finance Dept, In the First Bank of Nigeria Plc, head office, Marina Lagos, Nigeria.

Be informed that the Federal Government of Nigeria is not to be blamed over the delay of your payment, This is because the Federal Government of Nigeria approved and released your NNPC

contract fund valued $15.500.000.00 USD (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which was deposited in the central bank of Nigeria through the Federal Government of Nigeria Foreign Reserve and Treasury account.
The NNPC contract fund was approved in your favor and has been in the central bank of Nigeria, unclaimed, since 27th Sept, 2011, This is because some senior staffs of the central bank are collaborating with Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have refused to release your NNPC contract fund to you, simply because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year, to enrich themselves, without your knowledge.

Further investigations revealed that some payment file and deposit accounts belonging to some of the Beneficiaries have been tampered/changed, on the basis that the owners have died or have given out an authorization note of change of data. Investigations also revealed that there are some foreigners who are collaborating with the senior staffs of the central bank to make these changes illegally, without the knowledge of the rightful Beneficiaries of the funds.

Now, All powers have been vested on our bank to make all international payments, Due to reported cases of inefficient banking system and corrupt practices of some Nigerian Banks, including the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria have revoked/cancelled all powers vested on those banks and appointed our bank (First Bank of Nigeria Plc) to make all foreign payments.

In addition to that, The governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (Dr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi) was also sacked by President Good Luck E. Jonathan, due to his corrupt practices, This decision was made by Mr. President because of the petitions received from foreign beneficiaries, FBI / INTERPOL and other International Organizations, About the non payment of foreign debts.

PLEASE VISIT THIS NEWS LINKS BELOW TO CONFIRM THE SACK OF CBN GOVERNOR DR. SANUSI LAMIDO:
http://nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng ... n-governor
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/mallam-sanu ... n-governor
www.nigerianeye.com/2014/02/jonathan-sa ... n-gov.html

In accordance with the Central Bank of Nigeria Decree No 24 of 1991, Which states that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have the powers to appoint or sack the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, If there is any misconduct from the governor.

Presently, your payment file is on my desk, duly verified for immediate payment/transfer. I want to help you pull out this fund to your bank account, using the easiest and quickest method which have not been made known to you before. By this method, you will open a Non Residence domiciliary account with this bank (First Bank of Nigeria) your fund would be lodged into this domiciliary account and will be transferred directly to any bank account of your choice, After the transfer, you will confirm the fund in your account within 5 hours the same day. No Cost of Transfer (COT) and no stoppage from any Government departments as the transfer will be done within our bank alone and it is very safe.

The essence of this Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your fund from being diverted by impostors/fraudsters or making payment to a foreign account which does not belong to you, one of the greatest advantage of opening a Domiciliary account is that you can instruct our bank to transfer this fund to your nominated bank account in your country, bit by bit with small amount thereby saving yourself from the embarrassment of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism, Another beauty of the domiciliary account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our Bank and you can also instruct us to pay out money to any account of your choice in any part of the world or issue you ATM Visa Debit Card or Bank Draft/Check which you can also use to withdraw your money in your country or in any part of the world when you are on a business trip or vacation.

The method which was introduced to you before is the Telegraphic Transfer (TT) for which confirmation was 48hours or 72 hours, because of the time factor, petitions could come from various Financial Monitoring agencies, stopping your payment and asking you to pay huge fee which would be difficult for you to pay, so that they can benefit from the huge interest your fund generates while still in the Bank.

This method is not safe for you because it is not done within the bank alone, as information of the payment would be sent to the Central Control Unit (CCU) of the Federal Ministry of Finance and office of the Accountant General of the Federation.

This new method of Non resident domiciliary account opening, will enable you receive your inheritance fund within 5 hours the same day, After transfer. No Cost of Transfer (COT) and no stoppage from any Government departments, But you have to follow my instructions and keep this information very confidential because of fraudsters and impostors who go about presenting various bank accounts in order to divert another beneficiary's fund.

I hope you now understand the advantages of having a non residence domiciliary account and why you need this domiciliary account to receive your fund ($15.5 Million USD) in our Bank. Feel free to ask me any question, if you need more clarifications.

Below are the requirements for the opening of a Non Resident domiciliary account for you, in our bank.

(1) Your First Name..........Middle Name...........Surname.........
(2) Your Residential Address..............
(3) Your City...............State..............Country.........
(4) Your Gender..........Age...........Marital Status..........
(5) Your Occupation...............Office Address............
(6) Your Next of Kin..............
(7) Your Cell Phone Number..........Office Phone number........
(8) Your Valid International Passport or Drivers License.........

Your are required to pay a minimum sum of $390 usd only, for your non resident domiciliary account opening/activation fee. Take Note: 50% ($195) of the domiciliary account opening/activation fee will be credited in your domiciliary account, for the activation of your newly opened domiciliary account, while the remaining 50% ($195) will go to the bank, as the bank's official domiciliary account opening fee. (This fee is official and it's not negotiable)
i.e. $195 usd will go to your account, for the activation of your domiciliary account, while $195 usd will go to the bank, for the domiciliary account opening fee.

This is In-line with the Provisions of Section 2 Sub Section (ii a) of Banks and Financial Act of 2001 which state that all Non Resident Accounts otherwise known as Domiciliary Account must be activated to make the account operational, while Sub Section (ii b) do NOT permit any Bank official from making deduction from the payment to be deposited in the domiciliary account, which is the total $15.5 Million USD in your own case.
Take Note: I want to make it very clear to you that there is No Cost of Transfer (COT) and No clearance document is required from you, because the payment/transfer will be done within our bank alone.
So kindly read the information stated below, very carefully and fill in the blank spaces with the correct information's where necessary, for authentication and opening of a non resident domiciliary account in your name.

Take Note: The First Bank of Nigeria Plc will not be held responsible for any error in your fund Payment/Transfer, We shall not also be liable for any mistake, wrong information, anomaly or insolvency, arising from your none compliance to this request, Hence any information provided by you will be used to open a domiciliary account in your name and transfer your inheritance fund $15.500.000.00 USD to your bank account in your country.

This is to certify that, I, Mr/Mrs-------------------------------with the above details, hereby, provide this information to the First Bank of Nigeria Plc, to guide them in opening a non resident domiciliary account, for the transfer of my inheritance fund valued $15,500,000.00 USD, I confirm that the information stated above is correct and it's written in the best of my knowledge.

For: Mr/Mrs--------------------------------
Date:--------------------------------

I will give you the payment information, upon your response to this message, to enable you remit the Domiciliary account opening/activation fee $390 usd, to the account officer. you are also advised to forward your valid account details so that we do not transfer your funds to the wrong Bank Account.

So Contact me immediately to enable us commence the opening of a Non resident domiciliary account for you, in our bank, lodge the fund in your domiciliary account and transfer your inheritance fund $15.500.000.00 USD direct to your bank account in your country, without any setback or delay.

Find the attached copy of my working identification card, for your view.

Awaiting your quick response via E-mail: mr.john-aboh101@hotmail.com

Yours Truly,

Mr. John Aboh,
Director Foreign Operations and Finance Dept,
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Hot Tel: +2348123301933
Wayne

Re: j.hall0422@yahoo.de

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Presidential Office of Internal Oversight Services
People
Joseph Hall <j.hall0422@yahoo.de> 7 Jun at 12:20 PM
Message body
Under-Secretary-General.
Presidency AsoRock Abuja.
LIAISON OFFICE
IDOWU TAYLOR STR.
ABUJA-NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please try and call the under signed on phone as soon as you receive this fax/email to know the truth of this matter. This is in conjunction with the Central Bank of Nigerian {CBN} Debt Management Office subject to final crediting of your Bank Account or release of your {UBA} ATM MASTER Debit Card.

Your payment file is in total disarray hence the under signed urgently needs to speak with you subject to final official clearance. Meanwhile here below are your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No:103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013. You must refer to the above payment reference when responding to this notice by contacting the under signed immediately.

For prompt attention please the under signed through this official E-mail:

Name: Mr. Godwin I.Emefiele.

Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria.

Position: Governor.

E-mail: godwin.i.emefiele@cenbankniggov.org

Regards,

Prof. Norman Briggs.
Under-Secretary-General.
Presidency AsoRock Abuja.
Telephone: +2348022768909
E-mail: Internal.Oversight.Services@presidency.com
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.